Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 17733
-
07-26-23 12:39 #12693Senior Member

Posts: 510Exactly so. They might not even be female.
Originally Posted by Lucky697
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-23 11:24 #12692Banned Member

Posts: 116Deposits=scammers
These women are making 1,000's a day on the deposit scams; many running the same pics and scams in dozens of cities at the same time. Never send a deposit!! You may as well be burning $100 bills. .
Originally Posted by SkeeWurt
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-23 09:49 #12691Senior Member

Posts: 168Deposits
People have gotten used to using apps for every aspect of their lives, (banking, mortgages, fast food joints) why not Ho's? Dumb as mud.
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-23 07:57 #12690Senior Member

Posts: 321Olivia
Appreciate the info!! Not sure why I didn't find anything in my search. Weird.
Originally Posted by Stl4717
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-23 00:03 #12689Senior Member

Posts: 489Advances
What is it with some guys giving these chicks deposits and advances. Stop it. I was at a hotel bar downtown sitting next to a lady who was winding in this guy telling him he can com to her room for some fun but he must first cashapp her a booking fee, he was smart enough to say no, then as he went to the men's room she tells me, I will get him now with a security and safety fee, once I get it he can kiss my azz. She says she can make a few hundred a day just on the deposit and advance scam, by then the guy is coming. So he comes back she tells him about her advance for her safety and security, he is about to cashapp her the money, he sends her 20 bucks she says not enough send 50 more, and she then leaves for her room. The bartender stops him from sending the 50,and tells him its a scam, he wakes up from a partial stupor and says thanks I wasn't aware of that. LOL. I told a lady I do not have cashapp anymore, she then ask for Venmo, Zelle, and wanted met get a card or download Paypal, I told her to fuck off, she text later asking did I get a card for her. LOL she says all her guys do it for her, I told her I am not your guy. These chicks are scammers.
-
07-25-23 20:57 #12688Senior Member

Posts: 25Sweet girl very responsive and good hygiene. All other aspects of the reviews are accurate, seen her a few times and will continue.
Originally Posted by Lfsman
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-23 13:31 #12687Senior Member

Posts: 162Journey's ad shows massage and CFS is available. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/146636105.
Originally Posted by Purry
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-23 13:11 #12686Senior Member

Posts: 213Lisa
Is FS available?
Originally Posted by SparkySmith
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-23 10:27 #12685Senior Member

Posts: 162Reincarnation
Journey is the reincarnation of Lisa. She's a small BBW, might not appeal to everyone.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/146328338
Here's an old ad, with a few old pics (not current number): https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mistress...t-louis-392327.
-
07-25-23 08:28 #12684Senior Member

Posts: 111If I remember correctly one of the GND woman had an ankle monitor. I think I was told it was related to a DUI. Nice memories of some of these ladies.
.
Originally Posted by HenryA77
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-23 01:45 #12683Senior Member

Posts: 25Review on the first girl is definitely accurate. She is chill, everything is covered. Decent time nothing spectacular though.
Originally Posted by BlueFox5
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-23 00:29 #12682Senior Member

Posts: 489Bs
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rock/146587017
Tried to hook up, she had an ad in stl, then when she responds yes she is in little rock, ark, glad I looked closer, guys beware or be dumb and pay those booking fees and confirmation, its a scam, I have had so many promise me its not. LOL its a scam guys you have been warned, if no cash app, buy a card, if not send by a fiends app, desperate hoes out here, beware of more scams they are working.
-
07-24-23 19:47 #12681Senior Member

Posts: 884Look at that, the profile is gone as soon as the scammer is called out.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-23 14:30 #12680Senior Member

Posts: 339Farrah Splunge Deposit Scam
I texted with "her" last week. Had a time and her location and then she's texting about a deposit required. I said I don't do deposits and she tries to justify it. I continue to say no and she's insistent. I say no thanks and block the number.
Originally Posted by Pappyo
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-23 12:19 #12679Senior Member

Posts: 510IT's actually rather hot to nail a girl with an ankle monitor. Esp if you stand and her legs are on your shoulder.
Originally Posted by Eazy900
[View Original Post]
Those were good times.












Reply With Quote




