Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #7361

    Alexababy

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSteelHead  [View Original Post]
    LOL it wouldn't surprise me if she is a user based on her communication, etc, but I think it's a little funny that when you make a specific claim "multiple huge addictions are in play", then when someone is curious about what you saw to support these claims, you are unwilling to give any specific support to the claim.

    Plus. Let's be realistic. How many of these girls don't have these kind of issues.
    So your point is LOL. Take it for what you will funny or not. Some things are better kept private. Sorry you cannot comprehend the reasoning behind that and I'm not dictating anything just helping those that choose to be safe. Enjoy any risks you choose. Just don't whine about it later when you've been warned.

  2. #7360

    (Almost) UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by ATVBro  [View Original Post]
    Not quite a UTR because she used to post but I don't think she is anymore. So I won't post her info in public.

    YMMV for bareback.
    Not really a useful information in this post.

  3. #7359
    Quote Originally Posted by NoDrama0330  [View Original Post]
    Your decisions don't impact me so regardless you can do what you want with the info I'm Just supporting the community with accurate information.
    LOL it wouldn't surprise me if she is a user based on her communication, etc, but I think it's a little funny that when you make a specific claim "multiple huge addictions are in play", then when someone is curious about what you saw to support these claims, you are unwilling to give any specific support to the claim.

    Plus. Let's be realistic. How many of these girls don't have these kind of issues.

  4. #7358

    Second!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSteelHead  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?597808-AlexaBaby95

    Belongs here.

    +100 with recent test results.

    She's awesome.
    I am seconding this since I saw her recently.

  5. #7357
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcSpencer  [View Original Post]
    How do you know that she is a user? Did you met her for a session and you noticed that she is using?
    Well do you think I played the walnut shell guessing game. I mean it's not rocket science to factually tell these things if you're educated and aware. Multiple substance user. Up to you to believe it or not if it matters to you for your safety, etc. Your decisions don't impact me so regardless you can do what you want with the info I'm Just supporting the community with accurate information.

  6. #7356

    (Almost) UTR

    Not quite a UTR because she used to post but I don't think she is anymore. So I won't post her info in public.

    YMMV for bareback.

  7. #7355

    AlexaBaby95

    Quote Originally Posted by NoDrama0330  [View Original Post]
    Multiple huge addictions ARE in play.
    How do you know that she is a user? Did you met her for a session and you noticed that she is using?

  8. #7354
    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHobbiest  [View Original Post]
    If addictions are in play that could be why. I've known a few girls who will meet, get enough donations for their supply use it all wake up in a panic and scramble for a date, then repeat.

    That or shes just insanely busy from us lol
    Multiple huge addictions ARE in play.

  9. #7353
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSteelHead  [View Original Post]
    She is a pretty terrible communicator. Sometimes she answers right away, next it'll take a couple days.
    If addictions are in play that could be why. I've known a few girls who will meet, get enough donations for their supply use it all wake up in a panic and scramble for a date, then repeat.

    That or she’s just insanely busy from us lol

  10. #7352
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcSpencer  [View Original Post]
    Did you get a response from her? I am awaiting for 24 Hrs, no response for me.
    She is a pretty terrible communicator. Sometimes she answers right away, next it'll take a couple days.

  11. #7351

    AlexaBaby95

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Great report. She ok with msog? Clock watcher? Is incall shady motel or apartment? I've send her a message just waiting for her response.
    Did you get a response from her? I am awaiting for 24 Hrs, no response for me.

  12. #7350
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Great report. She ok with msog? Clock watcher? Is incall shady motel or apartment? I've send her a message just waiting for her response.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSteelHead  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?597808-AlexaBaby95

    Belongs here.

    +100 with recent test results.

    She's awesome.
    Huge addictions to be aware of FYI.

  13. #7349
    Quote Originally Posted by Wagnerb  [View Original Post]
    After doing an image search of one of her pics, a past ad came up that said no bare, also minimum of 200 donation. Seriously needs to learn how to use punctuation.
    Was with her lastnight.

    No BBBJ, No cim, no BBFS in "her standard menu". BBBJ is on her VIP menu, but no cim, no BBFS, covered greek is VIP as well. BBBJ is good & she takes direction well. After gagging for about 20 minutes & talking gentle to her, she agreed to BBFS for a 2 bill upcharge. Total 375 VIP + 2 bills, but I couldn't get it out of her mouth. It was just too good. !!

  14. #7348

    April

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamDigger  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents,

    I know there are probably older reports but I thought I remembered hearing that April Flower is down for bare.? Still true? Any recent reports?

    Thanks, appreciate the updates!
    I've filled her on more than one occasion but I've also had sessions with her using the FC. You can see if it's in use or not because it sticks out and looks like a donkey sized rubber. But you can't really feel the difference otherwise.

    Last time I saw her she was begging for all 3 loads to fill her up so it could drip back out later. But YMMV.

  15. #7347
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1158
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSteelHead  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?597808-AlexaBaby95

    Belongs here.

    +100 with recent test results.

    She's awesome.
    Great report. She ok with msog? Clock watcher? Is incall shady motel or apartment? I've send her a message just waiting for her response.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape