Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 460 of 2023 FirstFirst ... 360 410 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 510 560 960 1460 ... LastLast
Results 6,886 to 6,900 of 30339
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23454
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowpoint1  [View Original Post]
    I also did the email communication after she hit me up on another site. I believe this is her pic, don't feel like you lost out. She was asking 200/ hr.
    Wow. Thanks for sharing bud.

  2. #23453

    Pic

    Quote Originally Posted by DanPan76  [View Original Post]
    I emailed her for an appointment. She does not have a phone number. She says.

    "New friends are requested to screen with; Photo I'd (I only need your photo, name, DOB, expiration, not your address), along with a selfie holding redacted I'd. ".

    I told her was not comfortable doing that and anyways when I asked her how was it fair that she expects me to share my private info, when she will not even show her face picture in her ads. She gets argumentative and tells me to deposit $50 to continue any further conversation. She says she accepts Venmo or even gift cards as she ain't picky.

    Wonder why woman are so brazen these days. Anyways just thought of sharing. Stay safe folks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/erin123-
    I also did the email communication after she hit me up on another site. I believe this is her pic, don't feel like you lost out. She was asking 200/ hr.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9527.jpg‎   IMG_9528.jpg‎  

  3. #23452

    Rose is indeed very sketch

    Quote Originally Posted by Quantum89  [View Original Post]
    Crazy how the act with different people. I have been seeing her for about the last two years. Have visited at both houses and a hotel and never been ghosted. Seen her the Saturday before last. I don't know if it's because I have seen her so long or not but I didn't have to pay the new prices. She does have at least two roommates one

    of which is her BF I am pretty sure. They've never been a problem and have even given the BF a ride to the store before a visit once or twice. Her room pretty much stays the same although she does move the mattress around from time to time. Never seen her have a bedframe. I didn't notice a odor to the house or anything when I was there although I do tend to go early mornings. Was an excellent visit though. After getting undressed we laid down and she curled up to me for a little bit. We started making out as her hands began to wander below. She gave a nice slow HJ as made out. Eventually she made her way below with her mouth and gave one of her great BBBJs. Was nice and slow with just the right amount of hand motion added in. Although she does typically take direction pretty well and will speed up if you prefer. From there I went down on her which I don't typically do to any provider even her. No issues with smell or taste and she got pretty into it including giving directions to what she wanted. this lasted for a bit before we moved into mission and then K9 where I finished. Afterwards we curled back up and like the other guy mentioned we talked about a few shows she was into. This is the typical end of our visits. Sometimes it shows or games and a few times she has pulled out her surface and drawn for me.
    When you can see her she is great but like that other review that is what she does now more often than not, asks for some info or gives you her location then disappears. I've seen her at least 10+ times and when I contact her she still is asking who it is (ok fair enough didn't save my number), but then she will ask me a question and I'll respond and she will disappear. 72 hours later she will ask if I still want to see her. Now repeat this about 20 x and that has been my experience with her in the last 6 months or so.

    I've hit her up with different burners and she will ask for age and race and I will respond and then she disappears then randomly will text one of them back asking if I still want to come.

    With that being said, if you can see her she is worth it although I heard prices went up but I used to see for 80-100 and got a full menu besides greek. She offered BBFS but I declined but now I am tempted to try to meet up with her again.

  4. #23451

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by DanPan76  [View Original Post]
    I emailed her for an appointment. She does not have a phone number. She says.

    "New friends are requested to screen with; Photo I'd (I only need your photo, name, DOB, expiration, not your address), along with a selfie holding redacted I'd. ".

    I told her was not comfortable doing that and anyways when I asked her how was it fair that she expects me to share my private info, when she will not even show her face picture in her ads. She gets argumentative and tells me to deposit $50 to continue any further conversation. She says she accepts Venmo or even gift cards as she ain't picky.

    Wonder why woman are so brazen these days. Anyways just thought of sharing. Stay safe folks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/erin123-
    Tried to send you a DM and looks like your inbox is full. Anyway, the screening wasn't this crazy when I saw her. She asked for a selfie and then she sent me her selfie. I paid a 50 $ deposit though, as she wanted to book the hotel herself. She was very under the radar and I think she is a little too paranoid about her safety. That is a known behaviour from a part-time / new escorts? Anyway, She had a phone number when I booked her. And she needs an advanced booking.

    Was it worth it? Maybe! She was an average-looking woman. But she was very easygoing and non escorty. That made the session a good experience. She wasn't a clock watcher. She was legit. But if you're not comfortable with the verification thing, It's better to move on. There are plenty of women out there. Good luck bud.

  5. #23450
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPan76  [View Original Post]
    I emailed her for an appointment. She does not have a phone number. She says.

    "New friends are requested to screen with; Photo I'd (I only need your photo, name, DOB, expiration, not your address), along with a selfie holding redacted I'd. ".

    I told her was not comfortable doing that and anyways when I asked her how was it fair that she expects me to share my private info, when she will not even show her face picture in her ads. She gets argumentative and tells me to deposit $50 to continue any further conversation. She says she accepts Venmo or even gift cards as she ain't picky.

    Wonder why woman are so brazen these days. Anyways just thought of sharing. Stay safe folks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/erin123-
    Stuff like this reminds me how bad we have it in US. Overseas has it much beter.

  6. #23449

    Erin

    I emailed her for an appointment. She does not have a phone number. She says.

    "New friends are requested to screen with; Photo I'd (I only need your photo, name, DOB, expiration, not your address), along with a selfie holding redacted I'd. ".

    I told her was not comfortable doing that and anyways when I asked her how was it fair that she expects me to share my private info, when she will not even show her face picture in her ads. She gets argumentative and tells me to deposit $50 to continue any further conversation. She says she accepts Venmo or even gift cards as she ain't picky.

    Wonder why woman are so brazen these days. Anyways just thought of sharing. Stay safe folks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/erin123-

  7. #23448

    Kandi

    Anyone kept contact with her? Her last phone number doesn't work anymore.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/704-386-3808

  8. #23447

    Tryst any luck

    Anyone having luck on Tryst I been striking out on there, the ones I want the ads say Charlotte but they really travel here on set dates so its a on going search. Most of the local ones post on skip and I have saw most or all of f them. The super hot up scales are what I'm looking for this week because I have the money for it. Anyone know any hot up scales utr or posting that's worth the money?

  9. #23446

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by RayBro  [View Original Post]
    I have had no luck getting to see this one (Rose) she had sent me to meet her at a meeting place. I waited for almost 3 hours trying to hear from her. I kept texting and calling but I can tell that she had blocked my number so I left. I get home and she sends me a text and say's can we try it again and I said I am not meeting you and waiting again so she gives me an address I go there and it's a hotel and she doesn't answer again so I just flipped and went home she has never responded since. Good Luck.
    Crazy how the act with different people. I have been seeing her for about the last two years. Have visited at both houses and a hotel and never been ghosted. Seen her the Saturday before last. I don't know if it's because I have seen her so long or not but I didn't have to pay the new prices. She does have at least two roommates one of which is her BF I am pretty sure. They've never been a problem and have even given the BF a ride to the store before a visit once or twice. Her room pretty much stays the same although she does move the mattress around from time to time. Never seen her have a bedframe. I didn't notice a odor to the house or anything when I was there although I do tend to go early mornings. Was an excellent visit though. After getting undressed we laid down and she curled up to me for a little bit. We started making out as her hands began to wander below. She gave a nice slow HJ as made out. Eventually she made her way below with her mouth and gave one of her great BBBJs. Was nice and slow with just the right amount of hand motion added in. Although she does typically take direction pretty well and will speed up if you prefer. From there I went down on her which I don't typically do to any provider even her. No issues with smell or taste and she got pretty into it including giving directions to what she wanted. this lasted for a bit before we moved into mission and then K9 where I finished. Afterwards we curled back up and like the other guy mentioned we talked about a few shows she was into. This is the typical end of our visits. Sometimes it shows or games and a few times she has pulled out her surface and drawn for me.

  10. #23445

    Rose

    I have had no luck getting to see this one (Rose) she had sent me to meet her at a meeting place. I waited for almost 3 hours trying to hear from her. I kept texting and calling but I can tell that she had blocked my number so I left. I get home and she sends me a text and say's can we try it again and I said I am not meeting you and waiting again so she gives me an address I go there and it's a hotel and she doesn't answer again so I just flipped and went home she has never responded since. Good Luck.

  11. #23444

    Thank you for the info

    Quote Originally Posted by Riidii  [View Original Post]
    She's only working the day she post an ad. I'm guessing she's out of town right now. Not GFE but what you see is what you get. No game. I'll definitely see her again when she comes back. I've been distracted by the Brazilians. I can see her be part of my regular rotation.
    Thank you!!

  12. #23443

    Nikki Pineville / Matthews

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyRaj  [View Original Post]
    Can you inbox me the detail of our visit if you recall? Is it worth visiting her?
    She's only working the day she post an ad. I'm guessing she's out of town right now. Not GFE but what you see is what you get. No game. I'll definitely see her again when she comes back. I've been distracted by the Brazilians. I can see her be part of my regular rotation.

  13. #23442

    Elena Hanson

    I had this crazy dream.

    I kind of knew what it would be going into it, but I took my chance with Elena Hanson. I had a glimmer of hope, when I saw that she didn't seem to have advertised in different cities at the same time. However, being that I thought that the odds were against me, I decided to go through email. It turns out that she replied almost instantly, which was cool.

    Once she answered, and she informed me that she was in this area, I asked her for a photo with her holding the date. I actually eventually got it, which shocked me to no end. However, then she started to ask me detailed questions about what kind of service I wanted, and referencing that she advertised on escort sites. I told her that I didn't know anything about that, I just heard that she gave good massages. We basically had our meeting set up down to the block from where I was. But then she asked for the deposit. I decided I would give it a shot. However, the app we were using returned the money, saying that they had been reported as a scam. She then gave me a cryptic-looking link, saying that that was another account I could use. I didn't want to take my chances with that, though. Then, when it kept returning the deposit, she started asking me for a face pic with the date, so I told her I was sketched out, and she got very accusatory. I didn't think it was LE, because it was would have been entrapment, but still.

    I did try to still send her $20 for her time--the app declined it every time--but when she got a little more aggressive, I saw myself out of the situation. I tried to TOFT, but at some point, you the risk outweighs the potential reward.

    She could be real, and setting up over the phone might have been smoother, but that's for somebody else to figure out.

    https://hot.com/us/nc/charlotte/esco...42-0641/m-WDfL

  14. #23441

    I had that problem too

    Quote Originally Posted by WolfgangPet13  [View Original Post]
    She does not reply.
    I did say getting contact with her was bit of an issue. It took me two or three time a few days apart for me to get through. I think the best way is to ask if she is free for a session at a particular time, that seemed to work for me. She does screen for age and race which I don't know if that's having an effect. I hope you get through I'd say its worth the effort but everyone values these things differently. Best of luck.

  15. #23440

    Rose

    I agree that 200 for a HH is too much for her to charge but she doesn't need my advice on her hustle. I still give her credit. I used to see her 5 years ago when Rose and the rest of her crew were staying on Sharon Lakes. Back then, I paid her 80 for a QV that occasionally became HH visits. Looking at her pics on Eros and reading your review, she has aged well. Not many weed smokers can stay slim. I also give her props for not getting tatted up like a lot of working girls.

    The purpose of you leaving the donation outside of the room is for her handler to collect after she closes her bedroom door. It's been a while since I've seen a review on her. Fist bump from me to you for your detailed review.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobLaw1941  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Rose / Lilith / Megan.

    Currents rates are 200/300 for HHR / HR. She does not do QV. I did the HR. Would recommend highly.

    Getting in contact with her and scheduling was a bit of an issue. Made an appointment to meet at a certain time at a certain location. She ended up not coming and not responding until about an hour later after I had left. Apparently she had some conflict with with getting back from an outcall. She asked if we could try again the next day and I agreed. To be fair meeting a rando vs the outcall to a regular (maybe one of you fine mongers) makes a lot of sense to me and is prudent so I didn't mind so much. We ended up meeting the next day and we drove back to her incall location. Reasonably nice suburbia, with a heavy college presence (I had actually been to neighborhood before a few years ago for a party). She looks like her pictures and I would say better in most respects, she is somehow even flatter that her pictures make her appear but I don't mind. On the ride over (maybe 10 minutes) we talked about video games we play and on what consoles and if she could vape in my car (she can't and was fine with not vaping until we got back). She was a bit hard to understand sometimes she speaks kind of low but is over all very pleasant to talk to. The outside of the location looks nice and well maintained with a no soliciting sign at the door a cute cat on the drive way. Unlike other reports she seems to be living alone with the exception of one female roommate as far as I could see. We took our shoes off in her baren living room next to the exercise equipment and headed upstairs. Her room consists of a tv, a mattress on the ground, a chair or two and rag over the window. Suffice to say not a great bedroom but hey I don't live there and the mattress appeared to clean with a fresh throw blanket over top.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape