Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 458 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 358 408 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 508 558 958 1458 ... LastLast
Results 6,856 to 6,870 of 24515
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17660

  2. #17659

    Cherry

    Has anyone seen this girl before?: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/146858861.

    She looks familiar.

  3. #17658

    Chocolate Diamond Sore

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I've seen her 3 times in va. She's a good girl. Nice and tight. Creamy pussy when you stroke it good. I like how she tears up when she deepthroat too. I got it on video for extra too. Don't be lazy, Hit her up for her rates. I can't do all the work.
    What's that sore / cut wound on her right breast in the picture. She's covering it up in all but one. Is it a birthmark or something serious.

  4. #17657

    Review

    Quote Originally Posted by Afraven  [View Original Post]
    JW,

    Thanks for the response. It's a shame that she looks rough around the edges, but I still might give her a shot, if her comms gets any better. I also got my eye on 2 chicks on the Philly board. Both of them have been communicating with me and the drive is about the same for me. If I do get a chance to see Chie, I will most definitely post a review.
    It's gonna be along trip for a good bang. Hope you have a good time and write a review. I might go over Wilmington or Philly downtown in weeks. Play safe bro.

  5. #17656

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by JWelsh  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once about a year ago. She's real and those are her pics but anything with her face is airbrushed. She looks a bit rougher. Really good looking from the rear though. I might have gone back but Aberdeen was a bit too far from the city for me, especially with the constant construction / traffic on 95.
    JW,

    Thanks for the response. It's a shame that she looks rough around the edges, but I still might give her a shot, if her comms gets any better. I also got my eye on 2 chicks on the Philly board. Both of them have been communicating with me and the drive is about the same for me. If I do get a chance to see Chie, I will most definitely post a review.

  6. #17655

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeBlastOff  [View Original Post]
    Who's the current deepthroat queen in escort land?
    Exhibit A.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/146621457

  7. #17654

    Peaches

    Getting back into this again. I saw Peaches earlier today. If you're interested in any sort of Femdom services, she's very accommodating.

  8. #17653
    Gram and Treasure (Rosedale) hands down.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeBlastOff  [View Original Post]
    Who's the current deepthroat queen in escort land?

  9. #17652

    Alice AMP provider

    I was in the BWI area and no one was responding. Since I had limited time I decided to message one of the asian ads since they are reliable on coms. The girl is not the one is the picture obviously. She looked late 30's early 40's, she could have been 50 for all I know. Nice slim body, not spinner. I would say 120 lbs. 32 C man-mades. She gave me a below average CBJ 4/10. She also said I was too big so I needed to go slow which I completely ignored, she actually took the pounding of her life like a pro so that a plus I guess. I negotiated $ for qv. Would only recommend if you're in a pinch.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/146767771

  10. #17651

    CB Bree

    Anyone able to DM me a current number for CB Bree? I stopped seeing her a couple years back because it was an hour to get to her place but saw that she's in Catonsville now. The old number I have, xxx-xx-7057, isn't working anymore and would love to catch up with her.

  11. #17650

    Chie

    I saw her once about a year ago. She's real and those are her pics but anything with her face is airbrushed. She looks a bit rougher. Really good looking from the rear though. I might have gone back but Aberdeen was a bit too far from the city for me, especially with the constant construction / traffic on 95.

    Quote Originally Posted by Afraven  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellas, Delaware monger here. I know Perryville is a hike from Bmore, but she post on the Baltimore page frequently. I've been trying to get at her, but her communication is bad. She answers a couple of days later. I kinda like her look because she looks like she can be freaky. Perryville isn't that far of a drive for me, but it's is too far to get ghosted. So, wanted to check here to see if anyone has seen her before? Here is a link to her ad:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/146575545

  12. #17649

    Chie (Perryville)

    Hello fellas, Delaware monger here. I know Perryville is a hike from Bmore, but she post on the Baltimore page frequently. I've been trying to get at her, but her communication is bad. She answers a couple of days later. I kinda like her look because she looks like she can be freaky. Perryville isn't that far of a drive for me, but it's is too far to get ghosted. So, wanted to check here to see if anyone has seen her before? Here is a link to her ad:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/146575545

  13. #17648

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by BenDhover  [View Original Post]
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...more/146529957#.

    Any Intel on these two ladies. Lots of ads and no reviews.
    See these 2 a few times. Private residence but they have cat's FYI. Both were cool personality wise. Bed is a small twin size unless they have moved rooms or upgraded. Both will top you but only Sarah takes dick. Atleast that's what they told me. Good price, good location, and average head IMO. Sarah has some good, wet, pussy though and loves doggy. I would recommend.

  14. #17647
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her about rates. Seems overpriced to me. See pic.
    She's also a walker on fairhaven I wouldn't give her more than 30. She not worth it in my opinion.

  15. #17646

    Latin agencies

    Any fellow mongers remember touringgirls. Ch and miami-elite. Co? Some of the best used to be hella convenient always making thier rounds with smokeshows.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape