Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 308 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 358 408 808 1308 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 24825
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20220

    Random question

    Is there anywhere around that will wax you with a happy ending?

  2. #20219

    Krystal

    Don't waste your time with this girl. Was very responsive at first had a meeting set to be at 830 am. Exchanged pics but never got a chance to face time and make sure we were who we said we were. Asked he to come to my place and once she heard I lived in an apartment she changed her mind. Asked to face time to try and let her know I was serious and nor did I want to do any harm to her. Time waster says she needs the money I was just looking for a regular to see looks like we both didn't get shit accomplished. Careful with her something seemed off. I'm looking for someone reliable to see please pm me if you have any leads.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7273332915

  3. #20218
    Quote Originally Posted by AfterYourGSpot  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a lead on a full service provider that has braces and a nice Bush?
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    Jayla with DI has braces but I doubt she has a Bush. She didn't when I saw her months ago. Never know she may now.
    Jayla was smooth as silk a couple of weeks ago. And with how much she liked touching herself, I'll bet she always is. And she's ambidextrous!

    Braces, yes.

  4. #20217

    Red Flags

    Quote Originally Posted by BadHawk511  [View Original Post]
    Not saying she is not real but she has some strong red flags. 1) Out if Indy area code, 2) Only been posting one day, 3) Not many ads posted. Those are always things to look at when reviewing ads. She could be legit and uf so, I would enjoy meeting her too. I just don't think so.
    + a ton of other red flags: 1) no location listed- may not be a red flag for some, but I tend to avoid ads that simply list "Indianapolis" or "downtown". Giving a side of town or street is usually a better indicator that they're legit, 2) ad says "divorced", yet wearing a ring where one would typically wear a wedding ring, 3) "looking for FWB". C'Mon now!

  5. #20216

    No name red head

    Reached out to this one. I asked why there are reviews saying she is a scam and followed up with her wanting advances and then ghosting. Her reply is, "Sorry I don't meet less half is paid in advance for my own safety & precaution" to which I just sat there and LOL'd. Really? GTFO. For your safety? Please. 100% Scam. Move on.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/693216448675

  6. #20215

    Braces and a Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    Jayla with DI has braces but I doubt she has a Bush. She didn't when I saw her months ago. Never know she may now.
    Jayla has braces, that's half of it. Almost every experience I have had with DI has been a good one.

    Thanks.

  7. #20214

    Red Flags

    Not saying she is not real but she has some strong red flags. 1) Out if Indy area code, 2) Only been posting one day, 3) Not many ads posted. Those are always things to look at when reviewing ads. She could be legit and uf so, I would enjoy meeting her too. I just don't think so.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tamgg  [View Original Post]
    Hi!

    I'm looking for a safe MILF to play with. Any intel on this one? Everyday she posts an ad. So. I hope she is trustworthy:

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/146611632

  8. #20213
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamgg  [View Original Post]
    Hi!

    I'm looking for a safe MILF to play with. Any intel on this one? Everyday she posts an ad. So. I hope she is trustworthy:

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/146611632
    Aren't we all. You should really go see her and let us know how she is. Your 8 posts go back 5 years asking for info. You'd get a lot more help if you actually reviewed a girl or had info on one. Just trying to help out here.

  9. #20212
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBehot  [View Original Post]
    She was so high, she passed out while trying to do a BJ.
    I haven't seen her, but it's astonishing how often this has happened to me.

  10. #20211

    Looking for a safe MILF

    Hi!

    I'm looking for a safe MILF to play with. Any intel on this one? Everyday she posts an ad. So. I hope she is trustworthy:

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/146611632

  11. #20210
    Quote Originally Posted by AfterYourGSpot  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a lead on a full service provider that has braces and a nice Bush?
    Jayla with DI has braces but I doubt she has a Bush. She didn't when I saw her months ago. Never know she may now.

  12. #20209
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBehot  [View Original Post]
    She was so high, she passed out while trying to do a BJ.
    What did you do in that situation? When that happened to me a couple times with party girls at college, I proceeded to rail her to my heart's content. Nowadays, though, I would hesitate to continue; even with a paid escort.

    Did you just leave her to sleep it off? Hypothetically?

  13. #20208

    The last time I saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    Had two days in a row where she ghosted me upon my arrival at her hotel at the agreed upon time. An hour after the second try, she begged me to come back and lowered her rate considerably to entice me. But I was already back home and wasn't about to get ghosted a third time. This was late last fall.
    She was so high, she passed out while trying to do a BJ.

  14. #20207

    Carissa

    Had two days in a row where she ghosted me upon my arrival at her hotel at the agreed upon time. An hour after the second try, she begged me to come back and lowered her rate considerably to entice me. But I was already back home and wasn't about to get ghosted a third time. This was late last fall.

  15. #20206

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape