Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 213 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 3188
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2933

    Still learning

    Anyone ever see a girl with tattoos all over cross on shoulder with long brown wavey hair near Leonard.

  2. #2932

    Bikini top

    Headed down the D to day around 1 and saw a brunette in a string bikini top on the stroll just north of Burton. Took a couple passes but it almost looked to good to be true. Anybody have any info or confirm what I saw?

    Buz.

  3. #2931
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #2930
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctis4569  [View Original Post]
    I've been unable to get this site to load for awhile. I'm not sure if it was blocked or what. So I have some catching up to do. First and foremost is Tati or something like that. She's really attractive for being a SW. But oh will she come up with reasons not to complete the service and run. She's short and White. In my opinion the most attractive SW I've seen. But. I've seen her 3 times and she hasn't completed a service to date. She makes up some excuse to half ass it. Or says things like I'm not feeling well, if I get naked can you use your hand. Etc. It's really annoying. She's mildly attractive and has potential. But the service is awful. She wears wigs sometimes too so the last time I didn't recognize her. I thought I was getting lucky by finding a cute SW.

    I think I had a couple more to review. But I can't remember now, which should tell you everything.
    Does this look like the SW you had a date with?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails purple woman.jpg‎  

  5. #2929
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctis4569  [View Original Post]
    I've been unable to get this site to load for awhile. I'm not sure if it was blocked or what. So I have some catching up to do. First and foremost is Tati or something like that. She's really attractive for being a SW. But oh will she come up with reasons not to complete the service and run. She's short and White. In my opinion the most attractive SW I've seen. But. I've seen her 3 times and she hasn't completed a service to date. She makes up some excuse to half ass it. Or says things like I'm not feeling well, if I get naked can you use your hand. Etc. It's really annoying. She's mildly attractive and has potential. But the service is awful. She wears wigs sometimes too so the last time I didn't recognize her. I thought I was getting lucky by finding a cute SW.

    I think I had a couple more to review. But I can't remember now, which should tell you everything.
    That's been my experience with her also. She expects you to get off in like 30 seconds and is frustrated when you don't. Also she is very nervous and jittery, keeps going about PTSD and doesn't want you to touch her. Too bad because she is cute.

  6. #2928

    Catching up SW edition

    I've been unable to get this site to load for awhile. I'm not sure if it was blocked or what. So I have some catching up to do. First and foremost is Tati or something like that. She's really attractive for being a SW. But oh will she come up with reasons not to complete the service and run. She's short and White. In my opinion the most attractive SW I've seen. But. I've seen her 3 times and she hasn't completed a service to date. She makes up some excuse to half ass it. Or says things like I'm not feeling well, if I get naked can you use your hand. Etc. It's really annoying. She's mildly attractive and has potential. But the service is awful. She wears wigs sometimes too so the last time I didn't recognize her. I thought I was getting lucky by finding a cute SW.

    I think I had a couple more to review. But I can't remember now, which should tell you everything.

  7. #2927

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by ILieToFuck  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure that's Rachel. Have reports on her from last year.
    The SW that I saw looked way better than the woman that you were with. Unless she has cleaned up and will regress into an ugmo.

  8. #2926

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by PaperClips  [View Original Post]
    Around 840 pm yesterday I spotted a blonde WSW walking towards Alger. I wasn't sure if she was working, because she looked kind of TGTBT! She was wearing fishnet stockings with black shorts. One the first pass, she gave no indication, then she crossed the street going to the bottle house. That's when I caught a look from her. She was also out around 721 am wearing the same clothes.

    Anyone know her name??
    Pretty sure that's Rachel. Have reports on her from last year.

  9. #2925

    Sexy WSW

    Around 840 pm yesterday I spotted a blonde WSW walking towards Alger. I wasn't sure if she was working, because she looked kind of TGTBT! She was wearing fishnet stockings with black shorts. One the first pass, she gave no indication, then she crossed the street going to the bottle house. That's when I caught a look from her. She was also out around 721 am wearing the same clothes.

    Anyone know her name??

  10. #2924

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by RaveDave3  [View Original Post]
    Dude you have some good post! LOL keep them coming. Can you keen on better locations. Would love to bng some of these.
    Whatever you need help with just let me know.

  11. #2923

    Red haired homeless ball drainer

    Talent: Homeless SW with dyed red hair. 5'7", 125 lbs. Eats cum, lets you bb and creampie. Excellent snake sucking skills.

    Damage: Whatever you choose.

    Location: SW stroll.

    Rating: 8 out of 10.

    I'm doing well this summer. My counter since May is at 15 new finds.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 45852643-2B81-40CA-A95D-C364F8B7E16A.jpeg‎   739F8693-7F49-469A-A294-8979CF0B9483.jpeg‎   AE6126A1-5EFE-44B2-A06C-8B85B541DAAF.jpeg‎   4C49F391-7375-4D7F-A194-39C5C8499D50.jpeg‎  

  12. #2922

    Hilarious!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ILieToFuck  [View Original Post]
    Found this blonde wandering on the SE stroll. Had attempted p / you before but she was off her meds. Asked her if she was on her meds before she got in. As I was driving I noticed she looked a lot healthier so I asked to see her body. She begins to fully strip which is making my cock rock hard. She then mentions she's been dying to suck dick all day. I tell her to hop in the back where the windows are tinted. She gets in her birthday suit so I take her to my 👮127995;8205;9794;65039; proof spot. Inside she begins with a BBBJ as I'm standing up undressing. I lie down and she continues until I heaves her on top for bb cowgirl. Completely rail her. Her pussy was as wet as a slip and slide. As you can see from the video she is a squirter and came on my cock. She was either locked up or celibate but whatever it is she was the best ***** I've had in awhile.

    Video.
    Dude you have some good post! LOL keep them coming. Can you keen on better locations. Would love to bng some of these.

  13. #2921

    Petite

    If anyone knows a SW that is petite and the younger the better not looking for a SW that's been at it for years. If that's even out there pm me thank you.

  14. #2920

    Safe spots

    Hey all,

    Newer to this section. I've read a lot of posts but I'm having trouble figuring out a good spot to park for a BBBJ. I live west of town so I don't know the area extremely well, and I don't want to her to suggest a spot. Any general recommendations?

  15. #2919

    D&w

    If you are still in the game, and looking for an oldie, Laura still works on the stroll. I saw her tonight at 12:08. She has a booty now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape