Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 244 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 294 344 744 1244 ... LastLast
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 19299
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15654

    Robbery with weapon

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Do you recall chic that her and bf robbed dude in Titusville hotel? Well that is who she is!!

    Bs.
    Charges were robbery with weapon.

    Booking Date:01/19/2021 06:32.

    Release Date:01/25/2021 13:46:35.

  2. #15653

    Info

    Ok how about info on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...-/062712745731

    Bs.

  3. #15652

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/victoria-vixen

    Just a reminder for the newer folks that this one is a definite no go! I can't remember the name she used to go by but I am sure someone will remind us. Lots of stories about her and they are all bad, in fact some of the worse I believe I have heard.
    Do you recall chic that her and bf robbed dude in Titusville hotel? Well that is who she is!!

    Bs.

  4. #15651

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/victoria-vixen

    Just a reminder for the newer folks that this one is a definite no go! I can't remember the name she used to go by but I am sure someone will remind us. Lots of stories about her and they are all bad, in fact some of the worse I believe I have heard.
    Yeah, her and her BF robbed a monger up in Cocoa Beach, if I'm not mistaken and I remember that it was in the papers. Apparently, she must be out of jail! So definitely be warned!

  5. #15650

    Victoria PSA

    https://tryst.link/escort/victoria-vixen

    Just a reminder for the newer folks that this one is a definite no go! I can't remember the name she used to go by but I am sure someone will remind us. Lots of stories about her and they are all bad, in fact some of the worse I believe I have heard.

  6. #15649

    Sand Bar

    Does anyone remember the couple of providers that used to hang out at the Sand Bar in Cocoa Beach? If so, what ever happened to them?

  7. #15648
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatIdea  [View Original Post]
    She has been around for years and just posting a different photo. I saw her in the past, and can't remember anything memorable about the visit. Just a car date at this point.
    Ya I figured out she's Jesse with new pic!! No thanks.

    Bs.

  8. #15647

    Mikia

    I saw Mikia last week at a notel near SR520 & I95 in Cocoa, and then again today at the same place but a different room #. I waited until after my 2nd visit to put up a review to see how it was vs the 1st visit. She has been slow to answer me on a couple of occasions and wasn't able to see her. On the 2 days I did see her, she answered back fairly quickly, and answered me back each time I had a question.

    Everything was good on the 1st visit, but once I was in the room and put the $ on the dresser, she had to go "pay for her room. " In my head I'm thinking "here we go", but she didn't take all of it with her, so I figured / hoped she was coming back. She came back within 2 or 3 minutes and then we continued on without any issues. She is pretty, has nice tits, pretty pussy, and was open for pretty much whatever it seemed. I played with her pussy for a little bit and then put the cover on and had her on the side of the bed while I hit it standing up.

    On the 2nd visit, everything went very smooth. Got the room # and headed up. We both got undressed and I played with her pussy while she played with Jr until I was ready to go. On with the hat and then had her on the side of the bed for some standing missionary and then switched it up and hit it from behind while she was kneeling down on the bed. She is very nice and easy to talk to, but not GFE if that's what you are looking for.

    On the way out the door I saw the girl that she is advertising with sitting in the stairwell on the other end of the building. She looked good from what I could see as I was leaving, but didn't get a close up view.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...a/504332345634

  9. #15646

    Nothing new

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    She has been around for years and just posting a different photo. I saw her in the past, and can't remember anything memorable about the visit. Just a car date at this point.

  10. #15645

    Not worth it

    Unless you want to be rushed with a dead fish.

  11. #15644

  12. #15643

    Cute small blonde

    Anyone seen her lately? Haven't seen a post in a while.

  13. #15642

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Do the best brevard has to offer is in town for a week or so in Rockledge yes it's Michelle run don't walk.

    If need her contact pm me and I'd be glad to put you in touch.

    Ba.
    Fully agree with this. She is GFE with no drama and can carry a very good conversation. Seen her multiple times this year.

  14. #15641
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHoncho1  [View Original Post]
    I believe that is Pornstar Taylor, don't remember seeing a review of her, or not a good one at least.
    Yes that is her. There should be a few reviews on her including mine from a while ago. Back in he day she was pretty hot but I don't think time and habits have been god to her. If you can reach her it's probably worth a shot, but her donations were always above average so be prepared for that. Comms were never good with her and neither was reliability.

  15. #15640

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy222  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the opportunity to visit with Tay? I could not find her in the search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/726823434457
    Search Taylor.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape