High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 511 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 561 611 1011 1511 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,665 of 30799
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23149
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsentRegard1  [View Original Post]
    Search "Sanford" on the Fayetteville, escort board. Please report back, she has been on my bucket list. Bb is reported to be an option at times.

  2. #23148

    Abby of the Abby and Ginger team

    Went to see Abby of the Abby and Ginger team. She was near the airport. Said that Ginger was not around that day and she was not in the room with us. I just opted for the qv due to time constraints. She is a sexy, short girl with a sexy ass and nice tits. When I got there, she called me because she doesn't text the room number. Got to the room and she asked if I was related to uncle and I said no. She wanted me to prove it and asked me to grab her tit. It was so soft. Placed the donation on the table and she asked me to get all the way comfortable. She did count it right away which was a turn off but I guess in this day and age it could be expected. I got comfortable and laid on the bed and she stripped and joined me. Started with a wonderful CBJ because she doesn't do BBJ. I ok with that because I don't want to leave with any surprises. I tend to pop early when I first meet someone, so I had to have her stop soon after. She asked if I wanted missionary or doggie and I opted for doggie. I just had to see that sexy ass rippling while I slammed that pussy. She put lube on my dick and on her pussy. I was pumping her with all I had until I busted in the bag. I removed the cover and got dressed. She didn't have any wipes that day. Not sure if that is normal or just a one off thing. She let me wash my hands in her bathroom, which was empty, so I knew Ginger was not in the room. We said our goodbyes and that was that. I would definitely repeat with her but I would like to see how different it is with Ginger, if at all. She does have a Bush so if that is something you don't like, be warned. I didn't mind, so not a big deal for me. Looks like her pictures.

    $ QV, $.5 HHR, $$.5 HR.

  3. #23147

  4. #23146

    Sunny

    https://skipthegames.com/img/002/NDE...mM2MTY4YzA.jpg

    Has anyone seen Sunny lately? Is she worth a visit?

  5. #23145

    Funny

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    Funny story, there was a guy in high school who got the clap (older guys fucking hs girls who also fucked hs guys would be my guess). Poor fella stuck his junk in bleach on his cousin's advice and a hospital trip instead of a clinic trip was the result.

    I'm not a doctor but urinating after sex can be helpful for some STIs because it can flush bacteria out of your urethra (that's why urinalysis is best before your pee in the morning). With that said you won't necessarily flush it all out so it doesn't guarantee you don't get a bacterial infection. Having the other person swish with listerine or peroxide can also help to kill some of the bacteria, fungus and so forth in her mouth. Does it guarantee you won't get anything? No but it can be helpful.

    Ultimately a lot comes down to luck even with respect to everyday women. I've probably met more guys who admit to getting an STI from one night non p4 p stands than from p4 p.

    This is purely anecdotal but in my experience most hookers who'll let you go raw but tell you to pull out usually care more about their boyfriend finding out or another customer noticing than getting pregnant.
    You say that because I obviously see a lot of girls BB and I've caught nothing from them yet I've caught a few unpleasant things from typical non-working girls. Nothing untreatable but still annoying. Most times I get told to pull out is because she doesn't want to end up pregnant. I'm cool with that.

  6. #23144

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by AbsentRegard1  [View Original Post]
    You can search for Nina in the BB thread. I've seen her. Probably find some other reviews under the same name here.

  7. #23143
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    Her being reluctant to do BBFS didn't make you think twice? Do you think she was actually worried about getting pregnant or maybe it was another reason? All of the track marks didn't make you think twice? If you think that pissing can prevent a STI, you are mistaken.
    Funny story, there was a guy in high school who got the clap (older guys fucking hs girls who also fucked hs guys would be my guess). Poor fella stuck his junk in bleach on his cousin's advice and a hospital trip instead of a clinic trip was the result.

    I'm not a doctor but urinating after sex can be helpful for some STIs because it can flush bacteria out of your urethra (that's why urinalysis is best before your pee in the morning). With that said you won't necessarily flush it all out so it doesn't guarantee you don't get a bacterial infection. Having the other person swish with listerine or peroxide can also help to kill some of the bacteria, fungus and so forth in her mouth. Does it guarantee you won't get anything? No but it can be helpful.

    Ultimately a lot comes down to luck even with respect to everyday women. I've probably met more guys who admit to getting an STI from one night non p4 p stands than from p4 p.

    This is purely anecdotal but in my experience most hookers who'll let you go raw but tell you to pull out usually care more about their boyfriend finding out or another customer noticing than getting pregnant.

  8. #23142
    Quote Originally Posted by Scepticus  [View Original Post]
    That ain't right. There's plenty of nice places in Durham. I live in Durham. That being said, I don't know the street in question.

    I have seen the girl in the ad a couple times, but not lately and not since the current location.
    Holloway is the worst street in Durham.

  9. #23141

    You guys are in for a treat

    I copied and pasted her ad here. She's a great provider. Really kind and personable. Looks like her pictures but better in person. Gorgeous young body and knows how to treat you. As in her ad, BB is on the table. But no cip nor cim. I thoroughly enjoy her. Be good to her Raleigh. Treat her right, she'll treat you right.

    "CumToTheCreamer.

    4.

    Mon 24 Jul 2023 21:51 PM.

    I see: Men only.

    I am a escort looking for some great time. I am new to the site and I would.

    Love positive energy. And available 24/7 and I only do incalls.
    Interested don't hesitate to hit my line.

    +1 689-202-2XXX.

    Age: 21.

    Location: Capital."
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a1b3b732b50a109dbc89afcc01c83fad_f.jpg‎  

  10. #23140

    Angi

    Quote Originally Posted by AssLover1979  [View Original Post]
    I was in town for business and it had been awhile since I nailed some good latin ass so after reading a couple reviews about Angi, I sent her a text. She responded quickly and gave me her rates for regular FS and for greek. I went with greek since I haven't partaken in a while.

    I arrived at her low end apartment and was directed to her place where she was at the door waiting. Her english isn't good but grabbing her ass is the only language needed. She started with a dance and some rubbing and then a half ass BBBJ. Felt a little rushed so I put her in doggie and started rubby her pussy and ass. I did the smell test and she smelled like she just got out of the shower so I dove in. After a couple minutes she rolled onto her back and applied the cover and lube. I could feel that hot. Latin pussy through the cover. I had to slow down because she was pushing back with every thrust and I had even made to her ass. She got into doggie again and applied more lube and I was in that cuban ass.

    At some point her legs gave out and she laid flat and reached back to spread those cheeks and started saying something in spanish. I didn't last long after that and filled the bag in her ass. She gave me some wipes, offered me some water, and then shiwed me out.

    She isn't ugly and I didn't pay much attention to her teeth but she is a fun in bed. I'd see her again if in town.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/146162683
    I've had very similar experiences with here. She isn't my regular, but she one of the better providers in the area. She sure is in to her late forties or early fifties, and as many reviews called out, not the best looker and there's that teeth thing. The pics she posts are probably 10/15 years ago, but she is still in good shape - slightly to the bigger side. But she is good in bed, quite accomadative, fun and relax in general. Sometime she may rush you if sh has back to back appointments, but not the case in general. The few times I've seen her, she has been fresh out of bath, except once.

    Sometime you can also find another provider at here place. Not regularly though.

  11. #23139
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    It's in Durham. What else do you need to know? More specifically, it's 2 blocks from Hollaway.
    That ain't right. There's plenty of nice places in Durham. I live in Durham. That being said, I don't know the street in question.

    I have seen the girl in the ad a couple times, but not lately and not since the current location.

  12. #23138

    Need help getting this provider. Any insight?


  13. #23137

    Angi

    I was in town for business and it had been awhile since I nailed some good latin ass so after reading a couple reviews about Angi, I sent her a text. She responded quickly and gave me her rates for regular FS and for greek. I went with greek since I haven't partaken in a while.

    I arrived at her low end apartment and was directed to her place where she was at the door waiting. Her english isn't good but grabbing her ass is the only language needed. She started with a dance and some rubbing and then a half ass BBBJ. Felt a little rushed so I put her in doggie and started rubby her pussy and ass. I did the smell test and she smelled like she just got out of the shower so I dove in. After a couple minutes she rolled onto her back and applied the cover and lube. I could feel that hot. Latin pussy through the cover. I had to slow down because she was pushing back with every thrust and I had even made to her ass. She got into doggie again and applied more lube and I was in that cuban ass.

    At some point her legs gave out and she laid flat and reached back to spread those cheeks and started saying something in spanish. I didn't last long after that and filled the bag in her ass. She gave me some wipes, offered me some water, and then shiwed me out.

    She isn't ugly and I didn't pay much attention to her teeth but she is a fun in bed. I'd see her again if in town.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/146162683

  14. #23136

    I saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by DurhamDiggler  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/131551378601

    Any mongers seen her can give intel? Called and texted was quoted kinda steep price for BBFSCIM. Is she worth it? I heard she's preggo too.
    Awhile back when she was much thinner. I personally thought she's one of the better straight up looking providers. Everything about her appearance and attitude was quite charming IMO. My only complaint is during the deed she's a wildcat and likes to move around a lot. Now I don't like dead fish, nobody does but at the same time you just can't into a rhythm with her because she's just all over the place and she wasn't matching my movements or pace. I had to get her into a position and basically hold her down while not appearing to be blatantly holding her down to get to the finish line. Take it how you will.

  15. #23135

    Quick lesson

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    Her being reluctant to do BBFS didn't make you think twice? Do you think she was actually worried about getting pregnant or maybe it was another reason? All of the track marks didn't make you think twice? If you think that pissing can prevent a STI, you are mistaken.
    STI's happen for men mostly because when you have sex fully aroused micro-abrasions happen on Mr Happy allowing for things to get into your blood stream / body etc. 'Flushing the pipe' as it were does help and is the main reason why most men don't typically get UTI's because our pipe flushes 'out' women's pipes and vaginal canal are separate, but if she has something and you're thrusting Mr Happy in there its not the pipe you have to worry about. Why condoms go around your whole penis. All the typical things, and the big boys don't give 2 flips about the pipe, if she had it you have it. Herpes can possibly be safe if she's not having an outbreak because its dormant. But everything else you're going to catch.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape