Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 11208
-
07-25-23 19:33 #7833Senior Member

Posts: 1019Tello
I use the $15 T-mobile prepaid service for my main phone. It works well for me since I work from home and can use wifi to not eat up my data. For my "burner" second phone I use Tello's service which is the cheapest service I found and it runs on T-mobile's network. It's less than $8 a month. Now granted it only offers limited talk time at 100 minutes monthly and 500 mb data capped. But it has unlimited text which is how girls primarily communicate nowadays anyways. I only occasionally call a girl and I still have never reached the 100 minutes. And I rarely use it's data. The only other thing is Tello doesn't work the best with iPhone. It works great with Androids which is what I use. But being that you are using the service for a burner phone. You don't want to be using an expensive iPhone just for that. Just get a cheap unlocked Android. Also you would need a mailing address to get the sim card mailed to you. I don't know if they sell their sim cards at any storefront.
Originally Posted by RanManCan
[View Original Post]
Technically I don't need two phones since I don't have a SO nor a serious civie GF right now. I do civie date here and there still and the arrangements. But I like having the burner second phone because I've dealt with the occasional psycho chic that I need to block. The burner phone has very little info tied to me. The main phone is for everyone else in my life.
-
07-25-23 15:50 #7832Senior Member

Posts: 272$15 phone plans w/ unlimted calls/texts
For mobile phone. When I first started, I used to have a plan that had limited calls/texts, now you can easily find prepaid plans with unlimited calls/texts but limited data. So long as you're not streaming videos, 3-5 GB / month should be sufficient.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
I like the $15 Boost plan that simply slows you down to 512kb if you use over 5gb/month, but never cuts you off. Even 512k is plenty fast enough for web and most apps, just not streaming video.
https://www.boostmobile.com/shop/buy/plans/
https://www.boostmobile.com/support/plans/network-management
TMobile also has a very decent unlimited calls/texts plan, but they do cut off data if you use up your data.
3.5gb data for $15
https://prepaid.t-mobile.com/prepaid-plans/connect
-
07-25-23 14:11 #7831Senior Member

Posts: 3337I wish I could still buy OneVanilla. I don't see them anymore, and the cards that look like them don't work on seeking. I have posted about Blackhawk cards, available at Gelson's.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
I have also sung the praises of TracFone on this site many times. It is very very reasonable in price. Like maybe $80 / year.
-
07-25-23 10:21 #7830Senior Member

Posts: 300On Being Poor
This is not going to be your usual post. But some might find it interesting.
Sugaring while married means I have to do things to stay off the radar. I have a prepaid phone. I buy prepaid credit cards. In other words, I do things poor people do because they help me stay off the radar.
It's opened my eyes.
Take the credit card. I use one vanilla. Half the time you want to check your balance online, the site is down. One time I opened the package, and it wasn't a one vanilla but a netspend. I called visa to complain but in order to talk to me, they wanted to name, address, Social Security number. I told him that if I wanted to give those things, I wouldn't have a prepaid card. They said they can't help me. Had a worthless card I paid cash for in my hand.
The mobile phone. OMG the terms are awful. You have to prepay of course but then they charge you for texts and data and everything. Every motion is a purchase decision. It's designed to bleed you and it's clear it's because they can.
I met a girl in Mexico who I sugared with in the past. Contacted her and she didn't get off work till 9 pm, too late for me. I told her I'll cover her pay if she gets off early. She said her boss told her if she leaves early she won't get paid at all for the day, including hours worked up until that point. Maybe she was just trying to get me to be more generous but I don't think so.
Some of this stuff is eye opening on how much harder it is when you don't have credit and money and (I hate to say it) status as a "valued customer. ".
-
07-24-23 16:48 #7829Senior Member

Posts: 65YMMV but I'd rather not discuss it in the forum. DM me for details if you want.
Originally Posted by LargeEss
[View Original Post]
Try again. It wasn't all that difficult.
Originally Posted by MacEatBright
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-23 16:34 #7828Senior Member

Posts: 65It sounds like you are with lucky to see her; the last time text her, she wanted to meet at the club she danced LOL.
Originally Posted by SBlover
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-23 15:51 #7827Senior Member

Posts: 489What's the price range?
Originally Posted by SBlover
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-23 15:48 #7826Senior Member

Posts: 489Thanks for the tips. I have a blurred public pic.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-23 05:12 #7825Senior Member

Posts: 78Ai
Is there an AI app to blend together real pics into a new pic that doesn't really exist but looks similar enough to the subject?
-
07-24-23 00:47 #7824Senior Member

Posts: 65Any intel?
Has anyone seen this one? Talking and it seems promising.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-8ec80b68c1f0
-
07-24-23 00:45 #7823Senior Member

Posts: 65Redhead toy
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-5f270d6c6b9d
This one is a lot of fun. I've enjoyed her enough that it's time to share. Like to meet for dinner and then go back for a couple rounds. Not cheap but worth the experience if you want a slim little redhead. A few rules but nothing unreasonable.
-
07-23-23 17:49 #7822Senior Member

Posts: 3337I imported them into a drawing program and put 3 big black dots over the eyes and nose. For the two sites I worry about, PimEyes and facecheck. I'd, this resulted in the sites saying they could not find a face. I also chose another photo of myself that is taken at a distance, my face is in the shade, I am wearing a hat, and the fraction of the pic that is face is small. That one, too, the sites said they could not find a face. So, great. It is possible that other facial rec tools could interpret my pics, but most SBs aren't going to have access to that sort of firepower.
Originally Posted by LargeEss
[View Original Post]
This is something you can do by trial and error. And then just feed them into these sites and see if they can locate you. Of course, the photo they came from must be one the sites can work with and can locate your IRL pics.
I see pics that girls use some times that appear to be discreet enough they could not uniquely identify the chick, but they portray the girl as attractive enough. That should be your goal, even if you are using your own pics, or pics of someone who looks similar to you (my approach). Show you aren't an ogre, but don't give too much info.
-
07-23-23 17:12 #7821Senior Member

Posts: 489I would be very interested in how you doctored them. That is a great idea.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-23 16:58 #7820Senior Member

Posts: 3337So do you tell SBs your real name? That is essentially what you are doing by sending them pics that are available to all. Do you really not care if a girl gets pissed off and decides to find your home # and call your SO? If you are single, I guess this could work for you, but most people active on seeking have a lot and are not afraid to use it. If you are really using seeking like a glorified BP or CL, hit it and quit it, well, likely it is the case that you aren't taking much risk.
Originally Posted by Sipping
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-23 12:22 #7819Senior Member

Posts: 52Face pics
I've sent face pics that are publicly available on the Internet (LinkedIn). Provides some plausible deniability at least. I don't think there much blackmail going on though. There are much safer and easier scams that can separate suckers from their money on Seeking.
Originally Posted by NutritionFacts
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





