Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 8287
-
07-28-23 12:10 #5242Senior Member

Posts: 99Another example of how the trinity of Rio at Kittens, Monse at Pandora's, and Lola at Sugars are carrying the pervs of Seattle on their shoulders. The thing is I'd pay almost double the rate for any of these women, but the GPS entitled ones will always turn me off.
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-23 10:23 #5241Senior Member

Posts: 159Same with me recently. Dancer from Pans messaged me who I haven't seen in over a year. Said what's up, let's get busy. We did take out before but got way too pricey and GPS. Dancers need to start giving discounts if they want to stay in biz.
Originally Posted by AnthonyAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-23 01:33 #5240Senior Member

Posts: 37Dptv
If you do enough digging you'll come across a video in the VIP, enough to tell me the menu seems open. Though she does have some baby damage in case that's a deal breaker to you.
Originally Posted by WhatUpp
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-23 00:08 #5239Regular Member

Posts: 9Yeah, she's pretty hot and would like to definitely try out but wanted to see what her menu looks like.
Originally Posted by Tbctbc3
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 22:14 #5238Senior Member

Posts: 1544The thing about strippers is that have become so accustomed to making $10+ per minute, that they think that money will always flow. I have taken a few home. For $300 (nothing in the last year). They ALWAYS want to upsell because it works in the club. You constantly have to say no to their terms and be ready to walk. I had one I haven't spoke to in a year contact me last (I wrote about her previously). I was fucking her for free and she became a stripper, one day she finally came out and said she wasn't coming to my place anymore because I can come to the club and I could pay for it vs. Her coming to my place and putting out for free. That was our last conversation. Well she wants me to come out and see her a year later. Nope.
Originally Posted by Froggy2
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 17:20 #5237Senior Member

Posts: 87100% agree with you. Out of the blue I had someone text me "when are you coming in". Seriously no way, complete GPS before!
Originally Posted by Froggy2
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 16:21 #5236Senior Member

Posts: 122Yep, the market for their services is limited both in total number of customers and amount for disposable income to spend. I get only wanting one big dollar payday, but too high and none, but to have two smaller paydays a day every day than the once in a while.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 16:14 #5235Senior Member

Posts: 1109Epidemic of Rates
Has anyone noticed the epidemic of strippers and escorts texting looking for business, complaining about the club being slow and then still wanting $500 for a avg BJ and cfs session?
The reason they are slow is because they charge too much.
-
07-27-23 14:23 #5234Senior Member

Posts: 35I dunno- but if you've seen her videos it might be worth taking the plunge. Especially the one with the rubber dildo. I think she has throat goat potential.
Originally Posted by WhatUpp
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 14:11 #5233Senior Member

Posts: 121Stassie at Pandoras
Saw that Stassie was back on the lineup last night. Anyone have experiences / intel to share? Got dances with her a couple years ago (pandemic re-opening) and thought there might be some promise but then she seemed to disappear.
-
07-26-23 21:54 #5232Regular Member

Posts: 9Does anyone have intelle on Danielle at Kittens / Sugars
I saw this profile on instagram:
https://instagram.com/dptv.fans?igshid=MmU2YjMzNjRlOQ==
Any info on what the menu looks likes and pricing?
-
07-25-23 21:28 #5231Senior Member

Posts: 118Sounds right
Yes, she was rather tall. Almost has this ostrich vibe. Didn't notice any tattoos.
Originally Posted by Lechatte05
[View Original Post]
From multiple dancers who are friends with Nova, she ain't coming back.
-
07-24-23 21:35 #5230Senior Member

Posts: 97Sunday is the lord's day after all.
Originally Posted by GolphPro
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-23 15:35 #5229Senior Member

Posts: 270Sunday Night Faith @ Pandoras
I went in after 10 pm Sunday Night @ Pandoras
I was surprised to see Faith.
I did a qv in the VIP for a little wham bam thank you ma'am.
300 $.
-
07-24-23 13:47 #5228Regular Member

Posts: 8Thanks for the intel! Did you manage to catch any tattoos? Was she quite tall?
Originally Posted by LSteele
[View Original Post]
Ahh Nova. I miss her. Has she called it quits?










Reply With Quote






