Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.

+ Add Report
Page 97 of 464 FirstFirst ... 47 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 147 197 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 6948
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5508
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    This one was quick. And wanted to meet right away. Wanted 7 bills. I have not replied yet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-43572f5c1bae
    She is not ready to share contact unless I mention when I can meet her and she say hit her up when I am ready to meet.

  2. #5507

    Pic verify

    Quote Originally Posted by Emjay  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met her and has any intel to share?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-c91321e686e0
    She would not pic or vid verify. Her profile is a few years old though. Accounts get hacked, even these older premium accounts and ID verified accounts are scammers. Just make sure to verify before wasting too much time.

  3. #5506
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    She never mentioned that she was expecting. And it does not show in her pics.
    Thanks. She was mentioned in the preggo thread a couple months ago, "V" was her profile name. Looks like her old profile is gone. Inflated expectations are crazy right now, thought she might come down after the hospital visit.

  4. #5505
    Quote Originally Posted by DriveHard  [View Original Post]
    Hey SAC. I see your screen name and always think of that scene and guy from The Hangover movie. LOL.

    Was this a recent message from her? She said she was expecting and due around Memorial Day. That's not my fetish, but do like milk shakes though.
    She never mentioned that she was expecting. And it does not show in her pics.

  5. #5504
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    This one was quick. And wanted to meet right away. Wanted 7 bills. I have not replied yet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-43572f5c1bae
    Hey SAC. I see your screen name and always think of that scene and guy from The Hangover movie. LOL.

    Was this a recent message from her? She said she was expecting and due around Memorial Day. That's not my fetish, but do like milk shakes though.

  6. #5503
    Senior Member


    Posts: 203

    ChicaLocal

    Anyone met her and has any intel to share?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-c91321e686e0

  7. #5502
    Quote Originally Posted by Dollersine  [View Original Post]
    Mia the 2nd link I have been talking to. Comma are poor. Keeps not answering text messages right in the middle of the conversation. I have tried to meet up 2 times then no response from her saying ok. Trying again but getting a bit frustrating. Let me know if you have had any conversations with her and made any headway.
    Sure, Thanks.

  8. #5501

    Mia

    Mia the 2nd link I have been talking to. Comma are poor. Keeps not answering text messages right in the middle of the conversation. I have tried to meet up 2 times then no response from her saying ok. Trying again but getting a bit frustrating. Let me know if you have had any conversations with her and made any headway.

  9. #5500

    Sweet kitten

    This one was quick. And wanted to meet right away. Wanted 7 bills. I have not replied yet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-43572f5c1bae

  10. #5499
    Quote Originally Posted by South215  [View Original Post]
    The 2nd Link is legit. Really petite, I saw her 6 months or so go and didn't repeat. Can't remember anything that was bad just remember it being OK.
    Adding few more profile. If anyone met them please respond.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-fc90d9cdb9b8

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-69e7777db623

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-a538f8e91631

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...d-7ce8b5720439

  11. #5498
    Quote Originally Posted by SingleGuyClt  [View Original Post]
    This one is a scam, using an IG model pics. He changes his screen name often and adjusts the pics so they're hard to search.
    Thank you. Saves the time and money.

  12. #5497
    Quote Originally Posted by South215  [View Original Post]
    The 2nd Link is legit. Really petite, I saw her 6 months or so go and didn't repeat. Can't remember anything that was bad just remember it being OK.
    Thank you brother. What was damage?

  13. #5496

    2nd Link

    The 2nd Link is legit. Really petite, I saw her 6 months or so go and didn't repeat. Can't remember anything that was bad just remember it being OK.

  14. #5495
    Quote Originally Posted by SingleGuyClt  [View Original Post]
    This one is a scam, using an IG model pics. He changes his screen name often and adjusts the pics so they're hard to search.
    Aaah thanks. You saved me some time. Was talking to her but put her on the bqxkburner as I've been busy and traveling a lot.

  15. #5494

    Prettygurlie

    Quote Originally Posted by Shnshan99  [View Original Post]
    In char with below profiles. Planning for meet. Any one has any feedback.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-a41b69d0ffdb
    This one is a scam, using an IG model pics. He changes his screen name often and adjusts the pics so they're hard to search.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape