Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 404 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 304 354 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 454 504 904 1404 ... LastLast
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 33204
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27159

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    Had the considerable good fortune of seeing Mandy last night. It pays to read the forums. Lots to discover like who's hot, who's not, and good advice to keep from making an expensive mistake. But in this case, gold was stuck by following a link to a seldom advertised girl that can rock the foundations of your mongering world!

    Was in the mood for action and had rare free time to self. Browsed STG and EB ads and combed the Cincy and Dayton USG forums almost giving up. Luckily I found the link below pointing to a blonde haired vixen with the biggest, bestest rack I've ever seen!

    Super easy setup on a Sunday night. A few short texts to confirm the donation (1. 6 hhr) and share my request (BBBJ w swallow) then on my way to an apartment in Westwood. Not the world's finest area off Westwood-Northern Blvd but certainly safe enough for daytime or early evening. Venue, best described as a crash pad, was sparsely furnished but clean. Reaching the building requires climbing several large, steeply pitched outdoor staircases so mongers with disabilities or in poor health should use caution.

    Once inside, we began an effortless chat. Found out Mandy's a transplanted Californian, which explains the super chill vibe. She's mid-30's with long blonde hair and blue eyes, further amplifying the west coast mystique. And she's been around this business for awhile, but is so low volume and infrequently advertised as to be near UTR.
    Accurate review, I'll just add she is a great kisser.

  2. #27158
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    Mandy is Dandy, Naughty and Randy!!

    Had the considerable good fortune of seeing Mandy last night. It pays to read the forums. Lots to discover like who's hot, who's not, and good advice to keep from making an expensive mistake. But in this case, gold was stuck by following a link to a seldom advertised girl that can rock the foundations of your mongering world!

    Was in the mood for action and had rare free time to self. Browsed STG and EB ads and combed the Cincy and Dayton USG forums almost giving up. Luckily I found the link below pointing to a blonde haired vixen with the biggest, bestest rack I've ever seen!

    Super easy setup on a Sunday night. A few short texts to confirm the donation (1. 6 hhr) and share my request (BBBJ w swallow) then on my way to an apartment in Westwood. Not the world's finest area off Westwood-Northern Blvd but certainly safe enough for daytime or early evening. Venue, best described as a crash pad, was sparsely furnished but clean. Reaching the building requires climbing several large, steeply pitched outdoor staircases so mongers with disabilities or in poor health should use caution.

    Once inside, we began an effortless chat. Found out Mandy's a transplanted Californian, which explains the super chill vibe. She's mid-30's with long blonde hair and blue eyes, further amplifying the west coast mystique. And she's been around this business for awhile, but is so low volume and infrequently advertised as to be near UTR.

    When we stripped and got down to business, I was in ABSOLUTE AWE of Mandy's 44 DD jugs; the expression "more than a mouthful" doesn't begin to describe them! She happily let me fondle, caress, suck, fuck and otherwise worship her bosom til I'd had my fill. I could've nutted just seeing my cock disappear between her breasts but that wasn't why I visited.

    Laid back on the mattress and let her go to work. She gave a flawless blowjob with light suction, periodic DT and copious saliva, maintaining eye contact all the while, pausing occasionally to let me know how much she wanted my cum, wanted to taste me, etc. I just laid back spellbound and drank it in for as long as I could. Finally, when I could take no more, unleashed a few week's worth of jizz in her talented mouth. Mandy never flinched, just maintained light suction until every drop was drained. When she pulled off, not a drop was spilled. She opened her mouth to show me the result before sensually swallowing and tracing her lips with a finger. Fellas, all I can say is that I wish I were a young buck again with faster reload times!

    We cuddled and talked for a quite awhile afterwards, very much like she was my girlfriend. A beautiful, sexy, ultra-endowed girlfriend! Although FS was not my plan for this evening, it will be next time. And there will DEFINITELY be a next time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/139828379

  3. #27157
    Quote Originally Posted by KidKuddi  [View Original Post]
    She was around in 2016.

    She is not new to the game at all.
    Never said she was new, just relating my experience. She volunteered that she'd been in the game for 7 yrs. Explained her preference is UTR, but advertises when needed to build the customer base.

  4. #27156
    Quote Originally Posted by KidKuddi  [View Original Post]
    She was around in 2016.

    She is not new to the game at all.
    I can also confirm Roxie has been around off and on since 2016. She now seems to have a stable place to entertain from. Although she's been around she is still quite engaged and fun.

  5. #27155
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness  [View Original Post]
    Saw Roxy in Harrison last week. Much cuter, in person than her pics and thinner too. (but great curves) Met me at her private incall in a sexy red full length dress. Great smile, puts you at ease right away. Funny, playful, laughs easily and comfortable in her own skin. Great comms throughout. Likes to affectionately get to know you on the couch and know what your expectations are. She then proceeded to exceed mine. While I didn't sample full service I can tell you I'm reasonably certain she can crush a #2 pencil if she wanted to. Her oral skills are exceptionally good. I incentivised a DT nqnscimws for her and had to finally tap out. Incredible. I can't recommend her highly enough.
    She was around in 2016.

    She is not new to the game at all.

  6. #27154

    Meh experience

    I met her in the last 3 months. I my meeting, I felt she just laid there. I noticed she limped. I met her at a house in a nice neighborhood in Kenwood. Didn't repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by KJessup  [View Original Post]
    I saw her when she was going by Kellie a year or so ago. She was great, Very eager to please. Comms were not perfect but who's are, right? I did reach out to her a couple of months ago but schedules didn't align. I'd say 8/10 on the whole experience. I've only rated a 10/10 once and that was Lilwetwet. I'd repeat Ellie if you tell us your experience is 7-8/10. Good luck.

  7. #27153

    Ellie and Kellie

    Quote Originally Posted by KaiserSoze  [View Original Post]
    Any of you fine gents have any experience with Ellie from Kenwood? Can't seem to find much on.

    Her.

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/4981984.htm?cat=1

    Appreciate any guidance anyone can provide.
    I saw her when she was going by Kellie a year or so ago. She was great, Very eager to please. Comms were not perfect but who's are, right? I did reach out to her a couple of months ago but schedules didn't align. I'd say 8/10 on the whole experience. I've only rated a 10/10 once and that was Lilwetwet. I'd repeat Ellie if you tell us your experience is 7-8/10. Good luck.

  8. #27152
    Quote Originally Posted by RolSub18  [View Original Post]
    100% agree the talent is not what it was. At one time between 2015-19 I had at least five regulars that made it easy to visit with. Worked well because if my favorite was busy, I'd easily get one of the others to work. I haven't had a dream for around a year and half. I still look and hoping the talent pool picks back up.
    Those days are long gone.

  9. #27151

    Ellie in Kenwood

    Any of you fine gents have any experience with Ellie from Kenwood? Can't seem to find much on.

    Her.

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/4981984.htm?cat=1

    Appreciate any guidance anyone can provide.

  10. #27150

    Passes Image Search

    She passed the Google Image Search.

    Her pictures are only associated with her ads.

    Seems cute, TOFTT and report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with experience or Intel? I'm interested but newer provider with number changes and 3-letter name and no reviews I can find. So some concerns. But like the looks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/146409182

  11. #27149

    Tai

    Anyone with experience or Intel? I'm interested but newer provider with number changes and 3-letter name and no reviews I can find. So some concerns. But like the looks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/146409182

  12. #27148

    Kim

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Please don't feed the trolls.

    A2

  13. #27147

    Eastsideguy

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #27146

    UTR's phone # is private info.

    Quote Originally Posted by EastSideGuy34  [View Original Post]
    Sharing is quite literally the entire point of this site. I never got, and don't get now, the concept of needing permission to share a girls info here.
    I agree with you that sharing info is the point of this site. But I do not think I should share Kim's digits because she chooses to be UTR, not posting her ads. I posted my review here because she asked me to. Please understand. Thanks.

  15. #27145

    Amen

    Quote Originally Posted by RolSub18  [View Original Post]
    100% agree the talent is not what it was. At one time between 2015-19 I had at least five regulars that made it easy to visit with. Worked well because if my favorite was busy, I'd easily get one of the others to work. I haven't had a dream for around a year and half. I still look and hoping the talent pool picks back up.
    Fuck, how the hell I forget Sydney? All the way back to Escort.com days when it was like a James Bond character, Pussy Galore. Just texted her, now need to pickup some Hippie Stick for our soirée. Lookin forward to this.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape