Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 119 of 876 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 169 219 619 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 13126
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11356

    Sunday Stroll and BSW

    I said to myself I'm done with the SW game but wasn't far from the area so just went around for a min (TBH, I wanted to check out if that girl was still there because it looked like she was friends with all of them and chill there), I wanted to check out Huntingdon Station area and Sedgley too but cops were everywhere and didn't want to be seen by one twice so just got out of the area. The one in the tubetop hit me with a smile after taking the pic and the girl in the tent also gave me a friendly nod. Didn't see the tall hottie at the same spot, should've taken a picture but wasn't thinking. If she was alone I would've went back because then I know she's working pretty much. Saw some others earlier including but a car would pull up or too far for a good pic. Scene just doesn't have as many good looking SWs anymore and my favorite SW I always used to see died some months ago. And after seeing Melanie all zombie'd the F out and her overprotective boyfriend popping out of nowhere asking who is this!? In a loud mean voice. I'mma decide to stick with AMPs but still come through every now and then to see if any new talent. The person responsible for Sam even trying the SW scene was CookyJar, he definitely remembers me, hopefully he's still around and good. He hasn't posted in a long time it says. BTW, the pictures were around 6-6:10 PM nothing really special to post.

    Hank Scorpio, you're not lying there are some ok BSWs but I always hear bad things about them and a bad attitude and acting all ghetto I've seen way too many black women. When I was in my mid 20's I worked at a North Philly Beauty Supply Shop so I've seen it ALL and just turned me off altogether. Dealing with black women in customer service for years was definitely not easy and not fun at all. Even when I caught them stealing, I was the one getting cursed out LOL. Glad I never have to do that again! These were regular black females buying weaves wigs etc so a BSW just by the way they're dressed body posture etc never caught my interest. Just Sams take. And yes, some AMPs says no to black customers. It's always been like that starting in Korea, the brothels and upscale AMPs don't accept black customers either. The glass houses mamasan once told me she would accept my friend who is half Korean half black but if Korean native customers see them walk in or walk out or word of mouth got out they would all mark that house as dirty (they also don't accept any Pakistani Indian looking mongers I seen them window shopping and nobody would even try to grab them but heard if you offer a bunch more money they will accept-Green always wins). I know it's racist but since the major increase in foreigners in Korea it's becoming more and more normalized, it's not like back in the day now you see foreigners and no longer a taboo to see a native chick with a black or white man vice versa. Even some clubs and bars don't except black people! But NGL, they do cause more trouble fights groping etc.
    https://www.tiktok.com/discover/kore...person-in-club

    https://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20160221000207

    I just seen your post Hank, yeah it did seem like they were having fun and she looked way too clean cut to be a hardcore addict. Normal hot girls always stick out like crazy but are usually just copping bags in their Volkswagon Jetta and Penn State hoodie lol. Just wish the talent was better instead of disappearing, dying, or deteriorating at an accelerated rate.


    Since the mini stroll was unsuccessful was thinking of heading to Ruth to see Swims dream girl but seen a white pick up truck parked out front already so said maybe next time LOL, just playing.

    Happy and Safe Hunting!

    Sam Katz aka AMPimp.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8DDB89301B10-1.jpg‎   IMG_885566F53C58-1.jpg‎   IMG_A13F1E31CD1B-1.jpg‎   IMG_214A03D9B9FA-1.jpg‎   IMG_62A9F5B4849C-1.jpg‎  

    IMG_3D6B73CBA6AD-1.jpg‎  

  2. #11355
    Quote Originally Posted by Pkgman  [View Original Post]
    She's blind in one eye, missing top teeth. None of the pictures are current.

    She was a looker at one time. Now you can find her on the ave. Near St Francis Inn.

    I stopped seeing her a while ago, always asking for money for this or that emergency.
    It's crazy how their lives fall apart so quickly.

  3. #11354
    Quote Originally Posted by SamKatz  [View Original Post]
    I was driving past Friday afternoon to visit a friend in the city but took the LONG way on purpose to check out the scenery and seen nothing really 1:30 PM but saw a taller chick right where they all hang out across the street from the 9 $ Bamboo barbershop before clearfield and G st on the ave coming from Lehigh. She was wearing all black, black tight jeans, black top long dark hair black shoes stuck out like a sore thumb. Just a long shot because if any of ya'll were driving too you definitely seen her as well, wondering if she's a SW because she damn sure looked hot for a KSW these days and dressed to impress.
    I would guess anyone looking really good on a Friday afternoon would not be a SW. Kensington has been attracting some of the party crowd on Friday and Saturday evenings. Some come to have a few drinks and socialized. Some come for a taste of the fentanyl.

    I picked up a normal looking girl not too long ago. She looked like someone who most would not think is a hard drug addict. She definitely looked fresh on the ave but her face kinda looked like Patton Oswalt and her attitude was a bit off putting.

  4. #11353

    Escorts

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering what you guys thought about this. I was thinking that we should make a separate thread for "escorts" who are actually Kenz SW's who happen to have a phone and are now up-charging significantly for their services. Thought this might be a good idea to help warn members about what they are actually getting, and thus the prices they should be offering. Let me know what you guys think.
    Are there even any good escorts in philly? A couple of years ago, I used to check list crawler and skipthegames religiously but now it seems like the escort scene has dried up tremendously.

    Escorts used to cost less than AMPs and be a better experience than a streetwalker. Nowadays, many are comparable in price to AMPs and not that different from a streetwalker.

  5. #11352

    Pretty sure wow

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    Is this the nikki you are talking about?
    Pretty sure wow, I can tell by the titty size LOL. But when I encountered her she was skinnier and hair was longer cute face for a Kenzo SW. I've gotten the usual semi zombie service and even a couple who would pass out during the BJ but seeing the exact opposite was very unexpected being told to hurry left right left right no! Left I said! Etc, forget all that. I don't know if it was meth or coke or whatever but I asked my friend who dabbles in drugs and he said that's a tweaker (meth). Never even knew people did that stuff in Kensington but not surprised one bit. Looks like she's off the meth though which is good. She was probably ducking and dodging regular cars all night that evening.

    I was driving past Friday afternoon to visit a friend in the city but took the LONG way on purpose to check out the scenery and seen nothing really 1:30 PM but saw a taller chick right where they all hang out across the street from the 9 $ Bamboo barbershop before clearfield and G st on the ave coming from Lehigh. She was wearing all black, black tight jeans, black top long dark hair black shoes stuck out like a sore thumb. Just a long shot because if any of ya'll were driving too you definitely seen her as well, wondering if she's a SW because she damn sure looked hot for a KSW these days and dressed to impress.

    Sam Katz aka AMPimp.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_909.jpg‎  

  6. #11351

    Kensington is crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by SettleDown  [View Original Post]
    So I decided to drop through Philly before heading over to Camden, WTF is the Philly scene becoming, I seen (2) numnutts running down the street brandishing guns, at least (4) people shooting up, trash all over the place, a few decent looking girls, and more which were totally trash, I would have got my rocks off, but there were a even heavier presence of the boys in blue with streets block off and just sitting, maybe I'll come back when it's dark.
    In the past year or so, police are just parked up in high crime areas just to make it look like there is police presence. Most of the time they are not paying attention to anything. Sometimes the car is empty but has the lights flashing. Those are really nothing to worry about.

    I've never seen anyone brandishing guns. They often have it hidden. I imagine one of the many cops would definitely stop anyone brandishing guns down there. I have seen several people with hidden guns. I've seen one guy pull out a gun in a car crash.

    You only seen 4 people shooting up? I could easily find 4 people shooting up on one block. This is not a rare thing. I guess it is a philly thing like people parking in the median or on the sidewalk. In any given kensington trip, I see countless people shooting up. I often see them shooting each other up in their necks. I've been told that they go in their necks because their other veins die off. I also heard some of the dudes end up making their drug money by becoming a skilled neck injecter.

    These days, it is hard to find anyone "decent. " Some have a rule that the SW needs to look normal enough to bring in to a home depot without raising any eyebrows. I often break this rule because almost no one can pass this rule. I took one to a wawa recently and I got everyone staring at me. Even some of the ones that clean up nice end up disappearing for extended periods of time to smoke crack.

    These days I just settle for anyone with a decent attitude, good BJ skills, squeezable tits, and a nice pussy. Often times I need to look past the drugs, track marks, blood, abscesses, smell, missing teeth, missing body parts, homeless look, etc.

  7. #11350

    Wondered

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    I kind figure if they are posting in Northern Phil, that they are probably a SW. Thinkng about Rachel here. She only does outcalls and needs to be uber-ed. From Fishtown. Figure she must be a SW. Also outcall a little low at $$. IDK, just don't want to try to talk her down from there for outcall. But, it has to be.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...t/132537324614
    She's blind in one eye, missing top teeth. None of the pictures are current.

    She was a looker at one time. Now you can find her on the ave. Near St Francis Inn.

    I stopped seeing her a while ago, always asking for money for this or that emergency.

  8. #11349
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    I kind figure if they are posting in Northern Phil, that they are probably a SW. Thinkng about Rachel here. She only does outcalls and needs to be uber-ed. From Fishtown. Figure she must be a SW. Also outcall a little low at $$. IDK, just don't want to try to talk her down from there for outcall. But, it has to be.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...t/132537324614
    She's pretty gnarly man, I've seen her around and she's always a hard pass for me.

    If you want a good time, with a clean woman that will do outcalls you want RaeAnn. She's a legit sweetheart with skills and a tight MILF bod. Her incall seems sketchy, but is actually fine, and she does outcalls. Seriously, she's the kind of woman you wouldn't mind being seen in public with.

  9. #11348

    Wondered

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering what you guys thought about this. I was thinking that we should make a separate thread for "escorts" who are actually Kenz SW's who happen to have a phone and are now up-charging significantly for their services. Thought this might be a good idea to help warn members about what they are actually getting, and thus the prices they should be offering. Let me know what you guys think.
    I kind figure if they are posting in Northern Phil, that they are probably a SW. Thinkng about Rachel here. She only does outcalls and needs to be uber-ed. From Fishtown. Figure she must be a SW. Also outcall a little low at $$. IDK, just don't want to try to talk her down from there for outcall. But, it has to be.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...t/132537324614

  10. #11347

    Land of the Walking Dead

    So I decided to drop through Philly before heading over to Camden, WTF is the Philly scene becoming, I seen (2) numnutts running down the street brandishing guns, at least (4) people shooting up, trash all over the place, a few decent looking girls, and more which were totally trash, I would have got my rocks off, but there were a even heavier presence of the boys in blue with streets block off and just sitting, maybe I'll come back when it's dark.

  11. #11346

    Idea proposal

    I was wondering what you guys thought about this. I was thinking that we should make a separate thread for "escorts" who are actually Kenz SW's who happen to have a phone and are now up-charging significantly for their services. Thought this might be a good idea to help warn members about what they are actually getting, and thus the prices they should be offering. Let me know what you guys think.

  12. #11345
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    This guy has kenzo SW's on his page. I think I've seen this MILF out on the ave before.

    https://spankbang.com/8hdet/video/onlyfans+com+chizhutch1223.
    This guy is crazy! He goes raw with all the SW is wild. The only one I like was that SW that made him use a condom. And she was creaming too.

  13. #11344

    Who's this pawg MILF?

    This guy has kenzo SW's on his page. I think I've seen this MILF out on the ave before.

    https://spankbang.com/8hdet/video/onlyfans+com+chizhutch1223.

  14. #11343

    Everyone is a potential SW

    Quote Originally Posted by Cam442  [View Original Post]
    She seems like she lived a crazy life and got humbled hard. I doubt she'll be walking the ave. She seems clearly set on getting better. Wish her the best.
    Anyone can be put in a situation where they become a SW.

    https://youtu.be/KOIWneEoHq0

    A while back, I met up with this one a few times. I ran into her at the right moment and was lucky enough to have a several rendezvous with her before she left town.

  15. #11342

    Bsw

    Quote Originally Posted by SamKatz  [View Original Post]
    I know what you mean man, I picked up a WSW (Sam stays away from the BSWs, it's just a preference plus they tend to have a much arrogant attitude and lack of patience but I'm just speaking in general-NOT ALL ofcourse)
    Some BSW are pretty hot with a good attitude.

    But I can see what you are saying. There's this black monger filming his SW pickups and he also comments that the BSW cause trouble.

    Many of the SW also have a rule of not seeing black mongers. Same with many AMPs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape