rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 366 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 416 466 866 1366 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 26375
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20900

    Stay away. Ripoff

    So, after lurking here for damn near a year, and never having the courage to do anything, I go from Airport lounge, got some courage and hit this lady up, I like blonde, even fake blonde, with big ole titties.

    Go to some sleaze motel. Go in, she is high as a fucking whatever. All over. She asks for the $250 donation, put on table, she starts with BJ. After 2 min, falls "asleep". I wake her up, she says, oh, you times up, got to go.

    Then some dude starts pounding on the door.

    Really? It was her or Pecan. I guess I should have went for her, but she was at the hotel on 27th edgeton which I did not feel safe at.

    Ya, well, first time did not go well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwaukee/female-escorts/caucasian_w/beautiful-blonde-aboard-curvy-/636317395860

  2. #20899

    Summer K

    Anybody see her lately?

    I've seen her weekly for years and now she's either found a sugar daddy or who knows what else is going on with her.

    I try to inquire and she won't see me anymore or tell me why.

    Feel free to Pm.

    Thanks.

  3. #20898

    This review is on the house

    Quote Originally Posted by Dvdg69  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone verify if this one is legit? I'll be in the Milwaukee area next week and am doing a little recon before I get there. Looks almost TGTBT to me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/414294068692
    Stay way the heck away from her. Either you are going to be ghosted or get bad service. You are welcome.

  4. #20897
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvdg69  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone verify if this one is legit? I'll be in the Milwaukee area next week and am doing a little recon before I get there. Looks almost TGTBT to me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/414294068692
    Just saw her recently. She is legit. I had no issues with her. After I arrived in her horrible location (13th and college) hotel and put the deposit down she was immediately contacting her drug dealer (I'm pretty sure) or her pimp. Mark's on her legs and bruises everywhere. Service wise she knows how to give head. I enjoyed myself and got out of there. Slim pickings nowadays. I knew she would give good head without complaining. That last several slores I've seen only do it for a minute or two and then just want to lay on there backs. Lazy slores. I know she is known for ripping guys off in the past so be cautious when seeing her. By the way I contacted 7 slores and she was the only one to respond. Another thing I'm getting sick of. What can you do though.

  5. #20896
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvdg69  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone verify if this one is legit? I'll be in the Milwaukee area next week and am doing a little recon before I get there. Looks almost TGTBT to me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/414294068692
    Search her using the search function. Take initiative to help your self.

  6. #20895

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by BeGone  [View Original Post]
    I don't know who is giving her this attention but this are her rates.

    "my Incall runs $100/15 m, $150/30 m, $200/45 m massage w mouth finish or $300/ FS, $400/ grk west allis area."
    She told me the very same thing when I reached out to her a couple of times she's a big no go for me.

  7. #20894

    Sue Lee. AVOID!!

    This one here is beyond delusional scatterbrain will be giving her a complement! This loony girl responded to my text six hours later, smh. Ok I say to her what's your donation because I've never tried to reach out to her before right after that, she starts accuse me of being some female that she has an issue with. I don't know what type of drugs these girls are doing now, but what I just went through a void at all cost not worth your time and effort, and most importantly your money. !!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/698174972912

  8. #20893

    Thanks for the heads up

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeCruiser  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...f/857984720195

    She's a petite spinner and a beauty. But looks don't translate to having brains or being good in bed. I saw her a while back and paid for an hour of time. When I tried to be a little interactive with her, she started having an attitude and told me I could leave and she starts texting on her phone. All she wanted to do was suck so I gave up and let her do that. Then I tell her to stop because things were about to explode and she refused to stop so I unload in her mouth. Then she gets all pissed off and starts screaming at me to get out because her sister was coming. I was there less than 15 minutes.

    No talent, no brains, big ego, big attitude, lots of drama. She is not worth it as she wants to finish you off and get you out.

    She doesn't post often, she keeps looking for a sugar daddy so it's my guess she finds one and then has to start looking for another after getting dumped.

    Some of you may disagree, YMMV is always a factor, but I've had better experiences getting robbed than the time I had with this imbecile.
    Thanks for the review, I had thought of seeing her but looked too good to be true. Was not sure of her name so I couldn't do a search and was waiting for a recent comment.

  9. #20892

    Nikki / Gemma

    Quote Originally Posted by Dvdg69  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone verify if this one is legit? I'll be in the Milwaukee area next week and am doing a little recon before I get there. Looks almost TGTBT to me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/414294068692
    She's been around for yours. Old pics. At least 30-40 lbs heavier now. Cut her hair, it's barely shoulder length. Terrible communication, prone to ghosting. Intermittent rip-off reports. Heavy user. It's a shame because her head game is strong and has a quite open menu. YMMV, proceed at your own risk.

    HS.

  10. #20891

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Dvdg69  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone verify if this one is legit? I'll be in the Milwaukee area next week and am doing a little recon before I get there. Looks almost TGTBT to me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/414294068692
    Use the Advanced Search feature in the upper right hand corner of the page. Read reiews for yourself and make a decision. She is capable of a very good BJ, but some people have had problems with her. No right or wrong answer for you.

  11. #20890

    Hope you're alright man!

    Quote Originally Posted by MaeRoth  [View Original Post]
    Please look out I was just robbed by this individual one-legg-good-pussy. There was an old man with a gun and an old lady helping her. I know there are several people going over there please do not.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...t/146749865346
    Damn man, really sorry to read this. Hope you're alright.

  12. #20889

    Naughty Nikki aka Gemma

    Can anyone verify if this one is legit? I'll be in the Milwaukee area next week and am doing a little recon before I get there. Looks almost TGTBT to me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/414294068692

  13. #20888

    Stay Away From This Moron

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...f/857984720195

    She's a petite spinner and a beauty. But looks don't translate to having brains or being good in bed. I saw her a while back and paid for an hour of time. When I tried to be a little interactive with her, she started having an attitude and told me I could leave and she starts texting on her phone. All she wanted to do was suck so I gave up and let her do that. Then I tell her to stop because things were about to explode and she refused to stop so I unload in her mouth. Then she gets all pissed off and starts screaming at me to get out because her sister was coming. I was there less than 15 minutes.

    No talent, no brains, big ego, big attitude, lots of drama. She is not worth it as she wants to finish you off and get you out.

    She doesn't post often, she keeps looking for a sugar daddy so it's my guess she finds one and then has to start looking for another after getting dumped.

    Some of you may disagree, YMMV is always a factor, but I've had better experiences getting robbed than the time I had with this imbecile.

  14. #20887

    Dream

    Has anyone seen her? She must be in the group of girls. 1 is a bigger blonde and the other is a slim blonde. The reviews I read on them were not good. I could find a review on this one. Her prices are high but she has a look that I like. Tried to meet last week but when I arrived she just ghosted me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230722-203822_Chrome.jpg‎  

  15. #20886

    Mona

    I was wondering what happened to her also. She was posting everyday then nothing. She seemed to be heading the wrong direction but that body is nice. Love the fake tits and ass. So did you get a working number for Mona. That also took big balls the just go knock on the door.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape