Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 343 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 393 443 843 1343 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 25020
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #19890

    Flirty Fay

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/176052930181

    So you get what you see. Yes Fay is not a young 20's spinner. But whatever she may lack in that dept. She makes up way more in her enthusiasm. Very very good ultra GFE: DFK, BBBJ, and BBFSCIP. The only negative I can give is her location, the Alpine. I would not go there at night. If you want a young gal who's rude or a druggie zombie simply because she's attractive, you do you. I'll take someone with a great personality who enjoys what she does like Fay any day.

  2. #19889
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Trev6272  [View Original Post]
    I'm not buying it either. Too many red flags. Just passing along the info. Why is it so tough these days to find anyone new and reliable? In the old BP days there were so many more options and fewer scanners.
    Trust me. If OF and Snapchat shut down. There would be a lot of option like it use to be. But since these site allow to legally sell content. Escort are taking advantage.

  3. #19888
    Quote Originally Posted by Two12  [View Original Post]
    Much obliged for stating it so well, brother Clouds. Far-fetched indeed. Not sure what's going on with her, but I'm not buying it. She'll have to be vetted and perhaps experienced before I'd gamble. Who knows. Oh well. Humph.
    I'm not buying it either. Too many red flags. Just passing along the info. Why is it so tough these days to find anyone new and reliable? In the old BP days there were so many more options and fewer scanners.

  4. #19887
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by Two12  [View Original Post]
    Sorry good brothers but, the Kira Noir on FB has at least five disparate accounts: 1. Does not say where she is from. 2. African Country / Nigeria. 3. Germany. 4. Ontario Canada. 5. Vegas. Cmon now brothers. Who's zooming who? She has to come correct. Either she's virtual signaling or she's clowning 🤡 Smdh.
    Much obliged for stating it so well, brother Clouds. Far-fetched indeed. Not sure what's going on with her, but I'm not buying it. She'll have to be vetted and perhaps experienced before I'd gamble. Who knows. Oh well. Humph.

  5. #19886
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Kira Noir is TGTBT

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    If Kira Noir is the stage name of Jada Simone Walter, then the latter shows up as living in Van Nuys, CA, which is the epicenter of the porn movie industry. If she's offering an in-person meet then she would have to be local to New England. Or at least visiting. And why would she offer those discount prices rather than openly claim to be Kira Noir and claim a much higher reward? It all seems a bit far fetched.
    Sorry good brothers but, the Kira Noir on FB has at least five disparate accounts: 1. Does not say where she is from. 2. African Country / Nigeria. 3. Germany. 4. Ontario Canada. 5. Vegas. C’mon now brothers. Who's zooming who? She has to come correct. Either she's virtual signaling or she's clowning 🤡 Smdh.

  6. #19885

    Kira

    If Kira Noir is the stage name of Jada Simone Walter, then the latter shows up as living in Van Nuys, CA, which is the epicenter of the porn movie industry. If she's offering an in-person meet then she would have to be local to New England. Or at least visiting. And why would she offer those discount prices rather than openly claim to be Kira Noir and claim a much higher reward? It all seems a bit far fetched.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trev6272  [View Original Post]
    So, the girl claims she is kira noir. I also found a website that lists kira's real name as a match with the fb name. Not sure. Seems TGTBT.

  7. #19884

    Fb girl claims she is Kira Noir

    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    Looks similar but don't think same girl. Her fb page is way too real. All the right buttons and timeline.
    So, the girl claims she is kira noir. I also found a website that lists kira's real name as a match with the fb name. Not sure. Seems TGTBT.

  8. #19883

    Anyone seen this one?

    Looking for something different pics look good, body looks good, just looking for a hot one, her menu seems very limited per her ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/750473811222

  9. #19882
    Quote Originally Posted by Trev6272  [View Original Post]
    Good catch. Even the 300 was too much for me. Oddly, she and I have over a dozen mutual friends, some of whom are def not in the biz.
    Looks similar but don't think same girl. Her fb page is way too real. All the right buttons and timeline.

  10. #19881
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by Trev6272  [View Original Post]
    Good catch. Even the 300 was too much for me. Oddly, she and I have over a dozen mutual friends, some of whom are def not in the biz.
    Sent you a PM, brother.

  11. #19880
    Quote Originally Posted by Two12  [View Original Post]
    Good brother, the 600/ night is what alerted my Spidey senses. That amount just did not fit well for me. Just saying. Anyhoo, search that name. She's on Pornhub and xHamster. So this one is most likely using her pictures. You may want to either pass or, toy with her and ask for a recent picture or something like that.
    Good catch. Even the 300 was too much for me. Oddly, she and I have over a dozen mutual friends, some of whom are def not in the biz.

  12. #19879
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Google search Kira Noir

    Quote Originally Posted by Trev6272  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone recognize this girl. She's from cranston. Not sure if she posts anywhere. Quoted me 3 for 2 hrs or 6 for overnight. Didn't offer shorter options. I'll share her fb worth senior members.
    Good brother, the 600/ night is what alerted my Spidey senses. That amount just did not fit well for me. Just saying. Anyhoo, search that name. She's on Pornhub and xHamster. So this one is most likely using her pictures. You may want to either pass or, toy with her and ask for a recent picture or something like that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1150.jpg‎   IMG_1147.jpeg‎   IMG_1141.jpeg‎   IMG_1148.jpeg‎   IMG_1145.jpeg‎  

    IMG_1151.jpeg‎   IMG_1149.jpeg‎   IMG_1143.jpeg‎   IMG_1152.jpeg‎   IMG_1146.jpeg‎  


  13. #19878

    Cranston, possible UTR

    Does anyone recognize this girl. She's from cranston. Not sure if she posts anywhere. Quoted me 3 for 2 hrs or 6 for overnight. Didn't offer shorter options. I'll share her fb worth senior members.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230723_055906_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230723_055931_Gallery.jpg‎  

  14. #19877

    Reached her via txt yesterday

    Quote Originally Posted by RedStar819  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to reach out to her multiple times, and she's never responded. Don't know if its something wrong with her phone, or the text service she's using, but after a few attempts, I've given up. Sorry that I can't be more helpful than that.
    She was down in Warwick hosting, and we were working through the options for the meet when she went quiet for too long. I said thanks anyways and then she quickly responded for me to come see here, without confirming any of the details I was looking for. Took a pass.

  15. #19876

    Never responds

    Quote Originally Posted by AwwonAnon  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/521576905990

    Been scoping for a latina, last girls I met were Alexia vega who isn't latina but cape verdean and same with another.

    Anyone have Intel on this one couldn't find anything on MA or RI threads.
    I've tried to reach out to her multiple times, and she's never responded. Don't know if its something wrong with her phone, or the text service she's using, but after a few attempts, I've given up. Sorry that I can't be more helpful than that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape