Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,426 to 7,440 of 32159
-
07-23-23 14:22 #24734Senior Member

Posts: 304My opinion why they do
I also believe strongly that they are trying to lessen their emotional attraction to you. If they know that you are not that choosy and will go with anyone, they reduce their feelings for you. Professional or not, they are trading DNA with you and a bond can and surely does form. I go to the same girls over and over, it's nice, it's intimate, and it's become personal. Occasionally, BBFS is attempted by them, I always stop it, but I get a lot of "I really like you, if only we met elsewhere" vibes that may be IOP, but maybe true. I got brought to reality when one did jump on raw talking about "isn't this amazing" and " I want a baby, don't worry, I will care for it". Man was I scared! I now maintain a nice respectful emotional distance, but have only learned to do so after being caught up in a providers web in the past. It's a dark place.
Originally Posted by RickNva
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-23 12:32 #24733Senior Member

Posts: 81In Merrifield?
Just checking to see if this is the AMP off a side road on Rt 50 in Marrifield. I was a regular for quite a while Mamasan was Hawaii an older woman in her I'd say 50's but with a nice petite body. My fav MT Linda left and I haven't been back for quite a while. Maybe it's time for a return visit.
Originally Posted by Rreemptivecum
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-23 11:31 #24732Senior Member

Posts: 401IMHO Why they do.
I used to think it's because of me and they don't want to repeat with me. In some cases it might be?
Originally Posted by Terbox22
[View Original Post]
But after recent experiences at one place in Lake Ridge, I believe it's more like another monger stated. Trying to keep all the girls making some money. My first 2 visits to this place, had fun with 2 different MTs, and they seemed happy too. But both suggested I see #3 next time. On third visit, #3 not there, but #4 took care of me, even #2 was there and the one I spoke to on phone. Immediately thought #2 doesn't want to repeat. But after a great time with #4, while she washed up and changed sheets, #2 talked to me and told me they sometimes have to bring in another girl if someone "calls in sick," and the manager's "policy" is to make sure the girl gets some work. She said next time and we ended my visit with big hug and cheek kisses.
So again, I think it's likely to be a thing that allows everyone working to earn some tips and give girl in demand a break.
-
07-23-23 09:56 #24731Senior Member

Posts: 458Summer
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...644707899.html
Large AA lady with her own apartment out by Van Dorn and Edsall. She is very sweet and gives a so-so massage for the advertized price. It is very relaxing though and her friendly attitude puts you at ease. While laying face down she's fine with OTC roaming anywhere but I didn't try any UTC at that point. On the flip she offers HE for "a bit more" without saying how much that is. The large girls come out for play but she won't let you kiss them. I didn't try anything below the waste because she's just to large down there for me to be interested. Her HE technique is really pretty good, slow and sensual. I probably won't try again as there was no hint of more service like BBBJ. She's very sweet, not pricey but don't expect too much.
-
07-23-23 09:48 #24730Senior Member

Posts: 458Rt. 1 Old Town
I have meant to stop in many times but didn't get around to it. Recently there have been some ads for places nearby offering full service but they disappeared quickly. I'll do my best to check the place out and report back.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-23 09:25 #24729Senior Member

Posts: 75Old Town
I think you're talking about "A Great Massage" on the corner of Duke and Washington. Reports are that it's totally legit.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
There is a Chinese AMP nearby on the corner of Franklin and Gibbon that I've reviewed before. It's okay. Rich Wellness, south of Old Town on Rt. 1, is a more reliable good time.
-
07-23-23 02:09 #24728Senior Member

Posts: 340Centreville Area?
Going to be down near Centreville tomorrow. I'm rarely in that neck of the woods but was wondering if there are any AMPs worth seeking out. I particularly love girls with old school hairy bushes.
-
07-22-23 22:57 #24727Banned Member

Posts: 229Eastern. Spa
I used to think Eastern Spa was not my cup of tea a little over a year ago. But, recently it has been a winner for me.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
This month I met with 2 beautiful ladies. Not Yoyo, and left very happy.
I joke around and act friendly and they seem to do the same in return. Attitude is everything to me and they seem to follow my lead.
One spoke great English and one did not.
I was not there for conversations in any case and hands, looks, smiles and jestures said it all, and I had lots of fun with both.
Since they seem to rotate pretty fast, I never have run out of new fun, like the gal Sophia that was there and famous about 3-4 months ago.
The manager seems to run a good clean ship that aims to please, and I look forward to my return visits.
Re hairy: Some like hairy girls and some don't. Clean is the key for me.
I too do have a hairy Bush but that can't change.
I can just see myself coming home bald down under and the reaction of my SO would be potentially a big deal breaker and very expensive! LOL.
As PA sais: Always be nice to the ladies and they will be nice to you.
Play safe,
DC.
-
07-22-23 20:45 #24726Senior Member

Posts: 200This is definitely a big part of it. While the business owner will be happy to have a star that keep attracting new customers, it is equally important the maintain the equality of work / earning among all girls on the rotation. Having all or most customer coming to see just one girl will not just drive other girls away, but it is also a single point dependency. It is a free market where girls come and go and hop between shops without the need to give a two-week notice. In addition, if popular girl A is comfortable working with no-so-popular girl B in the same shop, girl A would want to have girl B staying instead of having to deal with a new comer.
Originally Posted by FunkyBanana
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-23 16:18 #24725Senior Member

Posts: 498300 Forever Wellness
I called to see if it was alright to come in since it was only 2 pm and I figured it wouldn't be too busy during the mid-day. A woman took me inside the room. The entire place looked clean and new. Grace recognized me and smiled big. Asked me if I wanted to avail $80 for a full hour or $60 for half. I was going to choose the full hour, but I hesitated because I had an appointment with my client. So opted HH. I asked her a quick TS but she did touch all the spots to be clean.
Massage was okay, Grace's massage skills are still better than anyone near in terms of massage style and pressure. Grace massaged my whole back and legs in 15 minutes before wiping me with a hot towel. For the finish I wanted to give 60 tip. She let my hands roam around, I think her body is very tight for her age so I gave an extra 20. And she let my Jr taste her lips for minutes and it was literally awesome. So I said if I get more I might give more next time. But I know FS might not be on the table. Will come back and hope to see her again. She finished me with her hands.
-
07-22-23 12:38 #24724Senior Member

Posts: 29I might be able to offer some insight. From talking to one of the gals, the mama san keeps a ledger and in order to keep the peace between the gals they are told to recommend other girls as part of the interaction so no one is left out, but if you insist on seeing one particular provider there will be no issues. So it's more of the business model than the girl.
Originally Posted by TheDrowned
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-23 12:24 #24723Senior Member

Posts: 253Mind games
I don't understand it either. From a chemistry standpoint or from a business standpoint, it defies all logic and reason. When it happens to me I can't wrap my head around it even when I feel a strong connection with a girl.
Originally Posted by Terbox22
[View Original Post]
The crazy part is when you take them up on their offer of another girl and then you see them next time and they become cold, distant, and don't want to give you the same level of service anymore. Or flip out at you.
Which has happened to me on many occasion. So now when I'm offered a different girl I always think in the back of my mind if this is some kind of test and I'm failing as a man.
Don't think about it too hard, or you'll soon found yourself drowning in the inner machinations of the female mind.
-
07-22-23 09:53 #24722Senior Member

Posts: 976Rt. 1 old town
I've driven through this area in old town a few times coming from the airport. I always nice a massage open sign on ground eye level in the car. That stays illuminated all hours I've traveled that way. Close to king or prince st for cross section.
Any members can enlighten me about this location?
-
07-22-23 08:08 #24721Senior Member

Posts: 506Eastern spa
I've been dealing with this place for the past few months with moderate success, yesterday was a little disappointing and I think I will give them a break. I met yo-yo. Probably mid 40 with okay boobs and, terrible English. She had to regularly use her phone to talk to me. The massage was meh and so was the rest that follow. FS is available with high negotiating, but she came down In Price fast. Yo-yo has one of hairiest bushes I've seen. I don't like very hairy women, I find it unhygienic. I for one shave my junk. I pulled the hat off to nut on her body Nice enough lady, but zero connection.
-
07-21-23 22:12 #24720Regular Member

Posts: 6Why do you think girls recommend other girls?
Went to May Wellness today and drew (Kelly?) (Looks - 6/10, Body - 6. 5/10, Massage 8/10). I thought we hit it off rather well. I was cracking her up.
After the visit she told me I should try out other girls. I found that interesting because why wouldn't she want me to repeat with her? Anyone else get this? I mean what's their gain by recommending someone else? Anyway the thought randomly crossed my mind. She was super nice though and got ALL the kinks out. She even stepped on my back which is a first to me. If anything I'd come back just for the massage.











Reply With Quote




