Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 17717
-
07-24-23 12:19 #12662Senior Member

Posts: 510IT's actually rather hot to nail a girl with an ankle monitor. Esp if you stand and her legs are on your shoulder.
Originally Posted by Eazy900
[View Original Post]
Those were good times.
-
07-23-23 22:47 #12661Senior Member

Posts: 164Yea I seen her a couple of months ago. She had the ankle monitor when I seen her. She said she could still leave out and stuff. I'm not sure if she still has is it or not.
Originally Posted by JBurrows
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-23 16:13 #12660Regular Member

Posts: 14Thanks
That is what I was afraid of. Been looking for a dominate type for a while and thought I would check.
Originally Posted by JBurrows
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
07-23-23 15:38 #12659Senior Member

Posts: 321Farrah Splunge
I'm going to guess scam / fake. Googling the # brings up a LC ad w / multiple pics. That's my 2 cents. (Yes, I considered too.).
Originally Posted by Pappyo
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-23 15:36 #12658Senior Member

Posts: 321Lola
So it seems we're all in agreement this IS in fact Lola / Maggie. I seen the new jewelry as mentioned. Anyone seen her since this January chain? Wanted to pull the trigger a few years ago but POOF. (And reviews of her going down hill fast.) Just want to make sure this isn't a set up / con. Anyone have any info?
Originally Posted by KemoSabe
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-23 08:03 #12657Regular Member

Posts: 14Farrah Splunge
Any one seen this one?
https://tryst.link/escort/nerdy-farrah11
Thanks.
-
07-22-23 19:28 #12656Senior Member

Posts: 321Olivia Knight Info
So I've searched & can't find a thing. Only finding Olivia from Angels. I know she's posted for sometime. Any info on her? Pros / Cons?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/146312144
Lookin for a younger spinner preferably South. BBBJ & GFE would be a bonus.
-
07-22-23 11:07 #12655Senior Member

Posts: 255It's this one: https://tryst.link/escort/destinystouch.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-23 09:06 #12654Senior Member

Posts: 296Destiny
Is this the Destiny who stayed at the rock road?
Originally Posted by StlDom55
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-23 07:54 #12653Senior Member

Posts: 94Any info on her
-
07-20-23 23:08 #12652Regular Member

Posts: 3Destiny
Guys, Destiny is very conscious of her weight and while this review is very good for her sake, please don't address the weight while she has lost considerable weight with her body structure it is probably too much and would be healthier for her to gain a few pounds back. She is amazing though.
Originally Posted by OldTimerSs
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-23 17:14 #12651Shill for Destiny ignore all posts

Posts: 13Destiny. Just WOW
[Deleted by Admin]
Destiny, if you make another user to review yourself I'll edit the posts so they say you have AIDS
A2
-
07-19-23 17:17 #12650Senior Member

Posts: 258Too late
I txt her but she had just left! Can't wait for her next trip around town- thanks for posting.
Originally Posted by Topgun114
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-23 22:56 #12649Senior Member

Posts: 168Thanks man!
Originally Posted by Badboy2
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-23 18:11 #12648Senior Member

Posts: 687Reanne and Sensual Scarlett.
Originally Posted by SkeeWurt
[View Original Post]
https://www.anangelstouchstl.com/reanne
Scarlett is also a vixen, but experience her through her own website. You have more options of time to choose from.
https://sensualscarlett.com/wpa/









Reply With Quote





