Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,916 to 6,930 of 31135
-
07-23-23 17:19 #24220Regular Member

Posts: 19Cielo?
Any intel on Cielo from E. ? Seems to be a Latina, blonde, and I saw another ad for the same girl as Mia and Lia.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/lia/57177808
-
07-23-23 16:51 #24219Senior Member

Posts: 7337I saw her a few weeks ago. She is pretty big. I've had better. I've had worse. She takes it bare with CIP.
Originally Posted by RodneyWrc8
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-23 16:25 #24218Senior Member

Posts: 288Taylor
I feel like this one has been discussed before, but there have been a few Taylors. Any information on this one? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/146414631.
-
07-23-23 15:48 #24217Senior Member

Posts: 137Price worth the admission though?
I would def. See Allie if her rates weren't so outrageous, which they are.
Originally Posted by ScTraveler92
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-23 12:46 #24216Senior Member

Posts: 273Thoughts on this one
Says she's at the Hill Top.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/146393791
-
07-23-23 12:22 #24215Senior Member

Posts: 766Kyndhal
Anyone got any recent pics they can share of her?
Originally Posted by FrankMeister
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-23 11:55 #24214Senior Member

Posts: 100Yes in WS and same number.
Originally Posted by Jksays2
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-23 09:21 #24213Senior Member

Posts: 377Out of town
I follow Ella on social media. I believe they are in FL atm.
Originally Posted by MarcusCrassus
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-23 22:45 #24212Banned Member

Posts: 1512Wow hot
She hot bro if you going to TOFTT let us know but when ads say content I move on because that's mainly all it is. Facetime or something solid before you go and if deposit involved just laugh and move on. Or if you got to buy content first run even if it do facetime. Its several that's real chicks and will facetime and still fake af scamming.
Originally Posted by WolfgangPet13
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-23 20:05 #24211Senior Member

Posts: 220I hear she is passionate, but she does charge $400 per hour. Little steep for me. YMMV.
Originally Posted by ScTraveler92
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-23 18:50 #24210Senior Member

Posts: 266Any info and reviews in this gal?
Any info and reviews on this gal?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/146245241
-
07-22-23 16:10 #24209Senior Member

Posts: 766Allie
If you truly want GFE, I would hold out and see Allie whenever she is back in Charlotte. She is not the best looking by any means but her sessions are very passionate and she aims to please.
Originally Posted by MustangMover
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/alliesss
-
07-22-23 15:09 #24208Senior Member

Posts: 7337My fear with so many girls working out of one place is drawing LEO attention.
Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-23 14:40 #24207Senior Member

Posts: 708The asians in knoxville and when they come thru asheville do this to I've never had a problem atleast you know before contact which hotel and if its sketchey or not.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-23 14:33 #24206Senior Member

Posts: 7337I guess you go to the lobby and pick out the one you want?
Originally Posted by WolfgangPet13
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





