Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 232 of 735 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 282 332 732 ... LastLast
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 11014
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7549

    He right

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I'm black and though the whole no AA thing bothers me, it hasn't slowed me down one bit. There are literally hundreds of women that don't care and a large group that prefer AA. Also, it seems like the no AA is mainly geared towards younger men. If you're a professional black man, go ahead and contact them and let them know. What can they do? Say no? Oh well. If they need the money they will do it.
    Yeah he correct. I just move on, nothing you can do. There are plenty that will see us. My advise is when contacting ALWAYS ask or give notice that I'm AA even when in their ad if it doesn't mention it. I've been caught standing at the door with no answer, yelled at curse at when not informing some. My other advise is if your going to see someone that just needs the money be prepared to have a bad or rushed experience. I've done that and gone through that a couple of times NOT NO MORE. Don't touch me don't look at me so only wanted doggie to not look at me or reverse CG. Just move on to someone that's wants to see us. There is plenty just look around do some homework or scout with questions (not to many like 2 or 3) and enjoy the ones that do.

    I have a hard time with finding my type with what I like (petite and like greek) but that's my experience.

  2. #7548

  3. #7547
    Quote Originally Posted by PDXFrosty  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/139071792

    Here's one. She's smoking hot. She wants you to be over 40 for AA qualification.
    Nice body but she's got major RBF.

  4. #7546

  5. #7545
    Quote Originally Posted by DorianG00  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, in town visiting and damn near every provider says no AA. Anyone have any recommendations?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/139071792

    Here's one. She's smoking hot. She wants you to be over 40 for AA qualification.

  6. #7544
    Quote Originally Posted by DorianG00  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, in town visiting and damn near every provider says no AA. Anyone have any recommendations?
    Depend on what you are looking for. Here are a few:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Victoria-Eden

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...terine-Galanis

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?346139-CarlyCrush

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?540039-AuDelia-Wild

  7. #7543

    Quinn

    Quote Originally Posted by TWilson  [View Original Post]
    I see she requires a deposit. Typically I avoid that. Do you suspect any issues with it?
    Honestly I don't. I may have given her one, but I don't recall. I remember we texted for a while beforehand so she probably wasn't concerned. I'm general I would recommend against a deposit, but based on my experience with her I wouldn't be worried about it. You never know when they change though!

  8. #7542

    Malia

    Anybody have any experience with this one?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...laqueFrmAlaska

    She stood out because I recognized her from her barista IG:

    https://instagram.com/sweet.taste.of.sin

  9. #7541
    Quote Originally Posted by DorianG00  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, in town visiting and damn near every provider says no AA. Anyone have any recommendations?

    This is a legit question and I will ban the first guy who posts "most chicks don't want to see AA guys because of X"

    No shit, I'll ban you.

    A2
    I'm black and though the whole no AA thing bothers me, it hasn't slowed me down one bit. There are literally hundreds of women that don't care and a large group that prefer AA. Also, it seems like the no AA is mainly geared towards younger men. If you're a professional black man, go ahead and contact them and let them know. What can they do? Say no? Oh well. If they need the money they will do it.

  10. #7540
    Quote Originally Posted by Snooby  [View Original Post]
    How and where exactly are you meeting these porn stars?
    Most porn stars are also, obviously, escorts. They are usually in Nevada or California though. The only porn star I saw is Holly Hendrix when I was on a work trip to Atlanta where she lives. You can check https://porncompanions.com/ for locations, but porn stars rarely come to Seattle area unfortunately.

    Also some porn stars have a crazy inflated idea of their pussy worth. Like Elsa Jean asked for 6 k from me when I reached out to her. Katrina Jade (or maybe it was her "husband" at the time) wanted 2 k for an hour.

    Sometimes you can find random women on tryst. Link who would put their porn alias in the bio somewhere. They are never like "big" porn stars, but you can always find their videos even on PH.

  11. #7539
    Senior Member


    Posts: 267
    Quote Originally Posted by DorianG00  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, in town visiting and damn near every provider says no AA. Anyone have any recommendations?

    This is a legit question and I will ban the first guy who posts "most chicks don't want to see AA guys because of X"

    No shit, I'll ban you.

    A2
    Shelby Creams

    XoxoAngel

    PinaMeganda

    Jones_4_Jenny

  12. #7538
    Quote Originally Posted by DorianG00  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, in town visiting and damn near every provider says no AA. Anyone have any recommendations?

    This is a legit question and I will ban the first guy who posts "most chicks don't want to see AA guys because of X"

    No shit, I'll ban you.

    A2
    Try AlluringAmy (aka: SexxxyNevaeh), Scarlett_13, Audelia Wild, Chantelmonroe (If she's in town), Valentina Loren, Leilanni Moore, or BeckyRide.

  13. #7537
    Quote Originally Posted by DorianG00  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, in town visiting and damn near every provider says no AA. Anyone have any recommendations?

    This is a legit question and I will ban the first guy who posts "most chicks don't want to see AA guys because of X"

    No shit, I'll ban you.

    A2
    I see that statement on a lot of profiles. But, I also know of a lot of AA men here that have seen a lot of a ladies who post that. Here is my recommendation, don't let that statement in their profile deter you. Text the lady and be upfront that you are a AA (assuming you are based on the post) and start a conversation, if she is interested, she will continue the conversation. If she does not, then she is probably isn't the right provider for you anyway. Just my 2 cents.

  14. #7536

    AA Friendly?

    Hey guys, in town visiting and damn near every provider says no AA. Anyone have any recommendations?

    This is a legit question and I will ban the first guy who posts "most chicks don't want to see AA guys because of X"

    No shit, I'll ban you.

    A2

  15. #7535

    Barista?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/146071864 just saw this post a few minutes ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape