Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 518 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 18 418 468 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 568 618 1018 1518 ... LastLast
Results 7,756 to 7,770 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29580
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 58

    No incall

    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    Do they have an incall?
    Outcall only.

    https://sirensva.com/

  2. #29579

    Caroline. Eros

    Visited this absolute dime of a woman today. Physically she's flawless, all natural Cs or Ds, perfect body, beautiful face. She told me she was GFE however got no kissing or bbj. Her CBJ was good and she could take most of it in her mouth. Main event was good but she's not the most enthusiastic one. If you want to be with a model she's your girl, but if you're looking for a really fun experience I'd probably find someone else. No regrets seeing her considering how hot she is, but not sure if I'd repeat with her.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2164895.htm?cat=1

  3. #29578
    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in Dallas next week. Anyone know any good ladies down there?
    I'd pay up on Seeking.com. They are running a 25% off special. So you can sign up with a prepaid card. Read the Sugar thread here to see which ones are currently working. I haven't been a paid member in about three months. The $100 Vanila Card was working back then.

    Guarantee the Babies in Dallas will be next level. Jealous your going.

    No worry with LE. Never heard of a Daddy being arrested for prostitution. Just a dating site. .

  4. #29577
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    This one right where? Links? Pics?
    Diamond inn on Robious? Your way off that's off Arthur Ashe by the Wawa on Robin Hood.

  5. #29576

    A little help

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    This one right where? Links? Pics?
    That's probably a typo. The Diamond inn is on Robin Hood Rd. Not Robious.

  6. #29575

    The diamond inn

    Quote Originally Posted by SBmidlo  [View Original Post]
    Plus there isn't a hotel on Robious Road.
    Meant Robin Hood. Yeah I'm getting a new phone tomorrow LOL. Sorry for the confusion guys. Here's the link again as well if it didn't send on the last post.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/146249984

  7. #29574

    Robious?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    This one right where? Links? Pics?
    Plus there isn't a hotel on Robious Road.

  8. #29573
    Quote Originally Posted by ZayLe  [View Original Post]
    This one right here is a my personal favorite. Usually stays in diamond inn on Robious. Slim body with a nice round ass, tight as hell, good ass personality too, everything covered. QV damage is 100.
    Diamond Inn on robious??

  9. #29572

    Link to Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    This one right where? Links? Pics?
    This the link right here my apologies need to get a new phone the keyboard / screen glitches from time to time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/146249984

  10. #29571
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772

    A little help?

    Quote Originally Posted by ZayLe  [View Original Post]
    This one right here is a my personal favorite. Usually stays in diamond inn on Robious. Slim body with a nice round ass, tight as hell, good ass personality too, everything covered. QV damage is 100.
    This one right where? Links? Pics?

  11. #29570
    Quote Originally Posted by SousideRecon  [View Original Post]
    Might have a hard time finding in Texas since they change the law & made it a felony.
    If you check out the forums I think in TX there is a separate site or something they are primarily using as a TX only site. Don't recall what it was but I had found it in the past due to the TX forums being sparse.

  12. #29569

    Sad Fools

    These sad fools hope to be in their good graces by doing so and also hope to keep others at bay so they can keep her all to themselves. These Fools don't even realize, bottom line, the ladies are in it for money. She will eventually your advice was stupid to begin with. How folks fall in love with escorts is beyond comprehension.

    Quote Originally Posted by DawgDaddy804  [View Original Post]
    I saw her recently and we talked about other mongers telling her to charge more. They are telling her she is short changing herself by not charging what she is really worth!! It is some of you Goofies messing it up for everybody because you fell in love with a woman you will never have and shouldn't want to!

  13. #29568

    Mia

    This one right here is a my personal favorite. Usually stays in diamond inn on Robious. Slim body with a nice round ass, tight as hell, good ass personality too, everything covered. QV damage is 100.

  14. #29567

    Crimson

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLvr69  [View Original Post]
    I wonder why she is posting under Fredericksburg STG?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frede...s/248976016998
    I got to see her for my 7:30 am appointment this morning in the Richmond area for the 3rd time the 1st 2 times I've seen Crimson when she was in Chesapeake Virginia a couple of weeks ago the dream was delightful as always treat her well if you get a chance to make a visit.

  15. #29566

    Goddamn Isabella

    Decided to go with my gut and check out the chick I last inquired about on here. Thankful I did. Probably one of the best decisions I've made since being in this business, and probably my favorite provider now.

    She had a guy go wait outside while as I walked up to her room. But there was zero issue from him. I forgot he was even outdoors. She opened the door and Lord knows I love my petite women. Within 1 minute we began to kick it, chat and talk shit to one another as if we knew each other for a long time. She has just enough of that street edge that I like without it being over the top ratchet. I had her put the same lingerie on that she was wearing in her ad.

    When I say submissive, I cannot emphasize how much this chick is willing to let you take control. Started with BBJ with rough facefucking. I had to let her hair go to adjust myself in which she then proceeded to say "What the fuck are you doing? Keep grabbing my hair". Proceeded to put the hat on and I gave her a heads up how rough I planned on being with her in which she responded with a few spicy words of her own.

    Quickly she got into position for me to hit her from behind, which is when I proceed to wear her ass out. Hard hair pulling, slapping her face, choking, she is down for it all. Her tiny self was throwing it back as hard as I was throwing it.

    Had her switch to mish in which she then had more spicy words before I went back inside her. I told her to her thing in which she then wrapped her arms tight around me and starting going both fast and slow with gyrating her body while I was in her. Started pounding away at her again hard enough to where I would not have even cared if we broke the damn bed LOL. Her repeatedly telling me how good I feel and telling me to go harder really made me unleash the Beast LOL. Told her I'm almost there to which she then jumped off, snatched the hat off her self, and let me facefuck her some more, and I mean literally wrapping my entire arm around the back of her head and pressing her down on me, until I let off in her mouth. Just to mention, BBJ I would actually give her a 8 or 9/10. Don't get me wrong, she has a gag reflex, but she REALLY gets into it and wants you to essentially manhandle her. I know for a fact we could of done the deed for much longer than the allotted time had I willed myself to last longer.

    After all was done we chatted some more about various things for another 15 minuted or so until we parted ways. Will absolutely be seeing her again. This one has jumped to the top of my list. To give a comparison in terms of how engaged she was during the deed, for those of you who remember the Puerto Rican / White chick Maria from a couple of years ago and prior, this one has her beat by a mile.

    Damage she quoted $. 2 but I negotiated for $.

    I took the pics below.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/146233176
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230722_062221_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230722_062235_Gallery.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape