Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 7054
-
07-26-23 10:58 #5464Senior Member

Posts: 164Flushing vs. New Haven // NY vs. CT
Hello gentlemen. I have the opportunity to spend some free time and money ($250 more or less) in Flushing soon. This would be a day trip into the city from CT. But I'd like to know from you all first if you think Flushing is worth the many hours of drive, back and forth? I am usually very much dialed into the provider's attitude. That's probably the single most important part of the experience for me.
So I guess the question is, at my price point, is Flushing still a / the spa destination, when I have the CT spas to also choose from? If the Flushing spa experience is comparable to. Say. My Philly spa experience the last few times I went there (a select few times in 2013-2021), then it just may be worth it. I know that there is talent with good attitudes in CT, but I just haven't yet been lucky enough to find them. (I will, eventually.) But for a rare window of opportunity for me to come to Flushing (I work in Manhattan, live in CT), do I take my chance or spend the time taking my next shot in CT?
I welcome your opinions, but it would really help if you also have experience in CT spas.
-
07-26-23 01:58 #5463Senior Member

Posts: 551Kitty pbs
She's still around? I remember she move to Manhattan after pbs move location she was letting me raw hit her got to to give her a visit doubt she remember me.
Originally Posted by Kamui7
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-23 21:37 #5462Senior Member

Posts: 188Kitty at Beauty Island
I saw Kitty the other day.
Yes she's the same that used to work at Pure Bliss Spa on Price a year or so ago.
She was one of my faves. She has a caring touch, but didn't seem too down with DFK and I don't think any greek play was on the table.
Beauty Island's table shower was pretty dumpy though. There was like catfood or something on the floor and that was gross.
-
07-23-23 09:07 #5461Senior Member

Posts: 154Shill alert!
shill alert!
Originally Posted by mitchgoldck
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-23 06:54 #5460Senior Member

Posts: 188Do you know if she ever worked at Pure Bliss in Flushing?
Originally Posted by HalRosen82
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-23 12:52 #5459Regular Member

Posts: 17Catalina: Fantasies NYC
Did my diligence and chose Catalina after a lot of thinking on what place I should visit as my first bin NYC.
I chose her due to reviews, pics, her stats matching my liking and me never being with a Colombian or any Latina for that matter being from the state I'm from.
Did a brief verification and was on my way.
This was an awesome experience and this girl is smoooking hot. Pretty face, and very foxy. Nice skin color and very nice curves. Looks exotic.
She's fun sized and has meat and curves where it counts. I was surprise of how pretty she is.
She greeted me very nicely, and laid a nice kiss on the lips and that led to me just locking in with her and continuing to tongue kiss and she then started to immediately engulf my jimmy in her mouth. Excellent skills and technique there which she continued doing in the shower until I could not hold and exploded in her mouth while she continues to slurp every droplet. We laughed and played a bit more in there and she continued to pamper me in the bedroom with a decent enough massage. I don't think that's her best skill but good enough. Her sweetness makes up for it.
She then asks if I want her to suck and before I say yes my jimmy was on her mouth as she stares in my eyes and spits and slobs all over it. Love her technique. I usually would not go down on a provider, but with her I went crazy. She's is delicious BTW.
We went through every position I wanted and one thing I like about Catalina is I felt that she enjoys herself an gets into things. She likes to be eaten, likes to make out, like to please.
I had one of the best times with this beauty. She can't be more than 23/25 and her physique and looks and service are awesome. It was 320 and well well worth it. Treat her well please.
-
07-22-23 01:31 #5458Senior Member

Posts: 46Here kitty kitty at beauty island
Mms texted me back some pics of kitty and she looked familiar, I made the appointment and arrive around mid day.
Kitty opened the door and we looked at each other wondering. From where??
We narrows it down to a flushing house and a brief line up in NYC.
GFE for the most part, Our session starts off with a 280 donation and preview packed shower, bbj, rim, daty. I just love her meaty nipples, she told me she lost some weight, she looks and feels great.
Back in the room, the fun continued with more of that deep, eye tearing bbj with lots of elbow grease and spit. Next was 69, eating her out, speeding her ass and firm stomach was something I really liked, she's light and firm. She's got one of the meatiest pussies around and the best facial expressions when I pump her real fast, her eyes open up and she bites her upper and lower lips, I fucked her in mish and the way she cums fascinates me everytime; her body straitens and she goes stiff till its over. I'm doggy I had an opportunity to go real deep and finally pop after holding to delay it a few times. We had at least 10 min left but it was only us and nana we were able to chill and not rush. She's one of a hand full of providers I let massage me, always a bonus!!
-
07-21-23 09:12 #5457Regular Member

Posts: 132 for the hour
Sorry. Thought I included it in. 200 for the hour.
Originally Posted by HuntersLaptop
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-23 05:46 #5456Senior Member

Posts: 46So, what did you pay?
Originally Posted by GeeGutta
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-23 14:28 #5455Regular Member

Posts: 13Maya at yumi spa / Thai spa collab?
Maybe over 30 (she said 28) Korean.
Cute face, 5'4" lean with meat, natural B / C, small plump ass, really nice but unshaven kitty.
Yumi spa twitter finally had some new talent, and I was really feel'n her sexy vibe from the photos. Sent a text, made the reso and went on my merry way. Pop in a little late and ask for my chick.
She's not there?
I'm so confused now cause I've been here before and I'm sure it's the right number. They even sent me her photo. So I show mms the texts, and as I'm scrolling, I notice another address. Then I also notice that on the twitter ad for Maya. There's another number to call. Oops. Anyway.
Oh shit. My bad. Got to go. I already seen the one of the girls there, Amanda. I had fun with her but didn't want her again. And the other girl was ok but I had my little buddys eyes set on the girl from muskland.
Hope back on the horse and take a short ride down northern and find parking almost immediately. I get down stairs, meet Maya and off we go after the donations.
We help each other undress and she's not that into DFK. Light LFK it is, whatever. She warmed up real quick after we got touchy and feely so I bent her over to explore her backs side. Immediate DATO to set the tone and then I went to town on her.
DATY from the back from the front from the side. The poor girl didn't know what to do with herself. Fia, fiv, constant eating and titty smacking. I made her O multiple times. Her liquids were all over my face and fingers, so I had her lick all of it off. Got the freak out of her.
My turn, with some BBJ action. Not the greatest at first. Not going to lie about that. So I know what can fix that cause I wasn't done with her mouth. I turned her around to 69 and she started sucking and moaning away. She was giving it really good strokes with her mouth as I was munch'n away. She came again and never stopped bopping hard, I finally let loose in her mouth and she didn't let one speck drip down. Very good girl!
Now we just lay there together cuddling and she quietly starts me back up again.
I'm not ready to smash and I couldn't keep my hands off her sexyness. So I lay her back down and make my way back to the promise land. She came so fkn hard on this one. Moans of pleasure from within, her vocals were shaking and got deep and really real. She was twisting and turning, her clit was super sensitive. She ended up on her stomach and now I'm up and my Buddy is up and I throw my safe coat on and enter her in prone bone. She's loving it. I'm loving it. I'm pulling on her long black hair and I keep on feeding her juices back to her from my face. Turn her around and lock hands and pound away in mish. She's basically screaming and has her eyes locked on my eyes. We're both drenched and sweat. Soaked. I'm beat, number 2 doesn't want to come out. So I turn her around in doggy and she's hitting back. Nothing. I got so tired. This mongering stuff is going to get me to go back to the gym.
I pull out cause the condom did too. My man was beat and going limp. Get it back on go the slow stroke approach. Felt good, really good. But I couldn't finish. We're basically covered in sweat from head to toe. I have her BBJ me to get me back up so I can rub it out myself. Ain't happening. 29 yrs of fap'and experience, didn't help that I had a hottie licking and biting my nipples. Sucking my nuts. I waved the white flag. There was like 10 minutes left. We head to the showers and now we're back in the room saying our goodbyes. She called me crazy and other nice compliments. Told me that she'll be there till the end of the month. I might go back. I might not. I love it when I get a girl weak in her knees. I think she said I love you.
She was definitely worth it. Now I just need to find a Latina and a white girl to do this too.
-
07-19-23 12:40 #5454Senior Member

Posts: 830Great Review!!
Nicely done, sir. Mongering is a hobby like no other!
With respect to how long to wait before seeing same provider, it's really up to you: there is no right or wrong. As long as you're getting money's worth and enjoying self, and can afford it, I say go for it whenever you feel the urge.
It's important to keep in mind (I) it's a paid service, (ii) it's her job and (iii) you aren't her one and only. At least not yet. Keep your wits about you and enjoy yourself to the max!
Originally Posted by HalRosen82
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 11:33 #5453Senior Member

Posts: 75Jessica (DD Colombiana) - FNY88
Saw Jessica last night. Wow. Hot Colombian with mad big tits and a very nice body. Cute face with big DSL's. Beautiful skin color on the lighter side. Her tots are definitely DD. She's on the younger side like mid to late 20's max.
She speaks ok English which was cool. Donated 320 as soon as I got in and PPS led me to her and I was very tired from the heat and humidity. She noticed and just set me at ease and kissed me on the lips and hugged me then squeeze her tits together and put my face between them. I undressed and we kissed a little bit and we skipped off to the shower.
She undressed in the shower bs her body is smoking hot.
A lot of playing in there. BBJ, DFK, I rimmed her. Russian titty fucking. A god cleaning and back to the room.
We went to the action immediately. She lays down and opens her legs widely. Beautiful site. I dove in and daty that beautiful Colombian puffy pussy. She smells and tasted really good. Turned her around and DATY and DATO from the back going back and forth abd she she's shaking her ass on my face and pulling my face deeper into her ass.
Gave me some really good BBJ the put the hat on me and had her first in doggy. Beautiful ass. Then mission. I lasted a long time in Mish just feasting on her huge tits and making out with her. Going down to DATY in between until I was about to bust and asked her to BBJ me until busted all over her tits.
She wanted me to try a second pop but I was so tired from this hot weather, so just laid with her kissing and touching until it was time to go.
Her BBJ is really good and body is awesome. Attitude is really nice.
She's a definite recommend especially if you like huge titted Latinas.
-
07-19-23 09:10 #5452Senior Member

Posts: 46Forbidden Apple at GeishaGarden
I did my due diligence and Her pictures are real on Twitter / website. So I knew what I was getting and that's priceless to a monger starting up.
Apple was ready for me on time, it was nice just walk in and start without waiting, unlike other not so nice places I've been to when I first started, waiting for grannies is over!!
She's actually 8/10 on the hot young looking girl scale. She took me to the room and we start the session, donation I was quoted and saw on reviews matched at $280 hr. She didn't leave the room so I thought she wanted more but no. We were just leaving together to go shower.
Forgive me if I get distracted writing this, jumping from one thing to another and back.
The shower was very good, I didn't want a table shower routine for two reasons, I didn't want to get too excited and cum, I was already very horny and she's not known for her TS skills, lots of cleaning, tugging / pulling, sucking and I got to wash her too, that was very nice.
Back in the room I dried myself off while she was a few min delayed.
I took off her towel and admired her sexy little shape. She has an excellent natural small spinner body, I just love her ass.
We kissed lightly and started slow and I kinda liked it, some pauses to giggle and play around, mostly to adjust my already full erection. After some close calls, she asked me to kiss her pussy, wow she was so fresh and reactive, although I didn't like her lip texture, it wasn't so soft, firm lips. After that we lay next to eachother and I just want to fuck her, she's perfect for me. A long bbj, I was looking in the mirror and it felt / looked amazing. She really gets into it with a lot of attention to the head and balls.
It was time to kick it up a notch so she reached for the coat and rolled it on gently with her mouth giving it another few licks before mounting her little ass in cow girl.
Writing this is like having another session with her, I can literally feel her on me again does that ever happen to anyone?
She sat on me slow and I could feel her feeling me if it makes sense. She was wet but I was too big for her so I offered to add some KY, just a little and that helped a lot. I let her do whatever she needed I didn't push hard or pumped like crazy. I just layed there taking it all in visually and feeling amazing in her tight wet pussy with some incredible facial expressions.
She decided she wanted doggy so we did doggy and she trusted me not to "rip" into her, everything was so nice and easy we had a great connection (I know its rare so I enjoyed it).
I haven't been around much but she's exactly what I like as far body type and personality.
Missionary was very quick, I pulled out when I felt it come, took off the condom with lots of pre cum and then she gave me a tug till I came on her stomach and chest.
It was hard for me to not want to ask her out at the end but I didn't, maybe after another visit.
Question, how long should a monger wait before seeing the same girl again?
-
07-18-23 22:07 #5451Senior Member

Posts: 551Nancy spa Lily
Wasup everyone, it's been a while since I last posted been around but anyways I wanted to give this Nancy spa a try. It's in Bell Blvd been seeing good reviews about this place but it's mostly girls I seen in other places couldn't find a review on Lily, from the pics she looks young and good. So I decided to give it a try this place takes forever to reply back, I had to wait a min to get it plus a lot of people around got in was greeted by mms which I assume is Anne. Took me to a room waited for Lily to come in unfortunately she is older than what the pics show. I had to ask her if she was Lily, she has a leg bracelet so I does in person. I knew it was her took me to the ts where she rim and tease a little very robotic, this could just been me. I been seeing a lot of providers that do GFE and open to other menu etc, took me back to the room small dfk, not that much she follow a list which felt very robotic. Only try 3 position, really heavy makeup. She looks good in the pics not saying she didn't look good in person but definitely not worth 3 bills. I would come again if the price was diff definitely better providers out there for that price or even lower but I try it.
P.S. Try to bring you're own condom the one they use here are tiny could only fit the tip and a little bit more had to keep pulling it down Casue it was small overall okay session.
3 did not tip. Not the girl fault but there better stuff out there.
-
07-18-23 00:56 #5450Senior Member

Posts: 34Hermes at Fantasies
Hermes - 340/1 hr.
Booked an hour with Hermes since I miss her and she's not on the roaster often now. She greeted with this this red hot bra and thong combo. Start off as usual heavy dfk with hands all over each other. Strip down got the cock stroked a few time then went to shower. Tease in the shower how I miss it so much. Grab her from behind washing her tits with my cock rubbing on her ass what a freakin tease.
After shower I start off by spreading her legs since I'm dying to taste her same as before very tasty, no smell, yummy. She returned the favor with a long wet bbj of course that include balls sucking in between.
Covered up. Doggy facing the mirror, then low dog change to mish went at it for a good 15 mins got tired she start to ride me back to doggy and finish off doing lazy dog. I was tired. Went to shower to clean off all sweat, back in the room cuddle for the last 10 minutes or so until the knock comes. Great service as always. Hermes always guaranteed a good time.










Reply With Quote





