Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 557 of 1302 FirstFirst ... 57 457 507 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 607 657 1057 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,355 of 19516
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #11176

    Really dumb question?

    Soooo, pretty new to this, and I've been to two AMPs in the last month based on reports here (thanks!

    Both times, received a HE, but was never asked for a tip, or extra amount. Based on what I've seen here I tipped 40, but is that common, where there's no discussion around that?

  2. #11175

    More on Roosevelt

    Decided to continue on my Mid-Roosevelt success and tried the place just south of 56th.

    I met Coco there (attractive, long straight hair, lots of make-up) and when I asked about tip she jumped right to "I am #1 sucking. ".

    I took her up on it and was not disappointed. $. 4.

    Wow, these places have changed from when they were solid massages and maybe a HE.

  3. #11174

    Mid Roosevelt

    Quote Originally Posted by ChangoMalo  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Mid Roosevelt bit the dust finally.

    Oh well, it was conveniently located and the talent was willing. Anything comparable in walking distance from the light rail station?

    Anyone know where Cici (yeah, I know. Another damned cici) went? I lost her contact info like a knucklehead.
    Dropped in to Mid-Roosevelt (whatever it is called now) a couple of days ago and met Amy. Young, cute.

    She quickly agreed to boom boom for $$.

    Cover on and decent but not great oral skills.

    Nice breasts, great Bush and a good mish pump.

    Not much from her but a little encouragement, but if you really need to unload, it's an option.

  4. #11173

    No three letter searches

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    The AdultSearch ads are for the crew I call the CFG: Chinese Fuckery Group. Because fuckery abounds with them.

    Fake photos always. You have to be willing to walk when she's an uggo or a fatty. Some winners for sure but you'll have to deal with fuckery.

    Do a search here for CFG and you'll get lots of past intel.
    Great intel as always, but you can't search for any word three letters and under, at least I can't. It always says "nothing found".

  5. #11172

    Eastern Foot Spa

    I can confirm. HE is now available here. I had a nice massage with HE, PM, and breast play with Cindy here last week. Not a cute young model or anything, but a sweet English speaking woman, with a comforting demeanor.

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyWebfFoot  [View Original Post]
    Nice visit.

    Excellent massage with attempted he including pm but I couldn't cross the finish line.

    Sux getting old. No fault on her part.

    Would recommend. Will try again.

    70 house 50 tip.

  6. #11171
    Quote Originally Posted by HouseFriedRice  [View Original Post]
    Not sure about downtown, but most elsewhere around Seattle you're not likely to find a 25 why / o spinner at AMPs. If you're willing to uber out to Bellevue or other places nearby you could find someone more your type via independents.
    Thanks for the info.

    Is there any late night (past 11 pm etc) spas open around downtown?

  7. #11170

    Eastern Foot Massage Bothell

    Nice visit.

    Excellent massage with attempted he including pm but I couldn't cross the finish line.

    Sux getting old. No fault on her part.

    Would recommend. Will try again.

    70 house 50 tip.

  8. #11169
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 179

    Hotel AMP or possibly Motel AMP (hamp and / or mamp)

    Is what I was trying to convey. Sorry for the confusion.

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    HAMPs? As in hispanic? In Bellevue? Where?!

  9. #11168
    HAMPs? As in hispanic? In Bellevue? Where?!

    Quote Originally Posted by SkeletonKey6  [View Original Post]
    Seems like they operate mostly out of a motel and an apartment in Bellevue with multiple listings on Adultsearch.com.

    They usually txt pictures of girls that look way too perfect and I'm assuming they aren't actual pictures of the girls working there.

    Also, isn't Bellevue LE always on the look out for AMPs and that's the reason AMPs do not exist there?

    Why is Bellevue so anti-AMP while being totally okay with aamps and hamps?

  10. #11167
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan  [View Original Post]
    Funny, I stopped seeing Amy at Yili because she eventually skipped any attempt at a massage. And yes, I heard from Alice who used to work there that the rumor was that Amy went back to China (although Alice didn't believe that).

    Smiling Art you can occasionally get a good massage there, but it depends on who you get, and who you get changes at virtually every visit. Although Cindy has been there for awhile and gives decent enough massages, but she can be either there or at Champion.

    I've seen people happy about the massages at that place at 39th and Aurora, but she's too old and unappealing for me. Also Candy at Eternity on 145th and Greenwood gives a good massage, but again probably classified as too old and unappealing. Symmetry Spa across the street usually has good massages, but then you run the very high risk of no extras. Unless something has changed since I've last been there.
    Really wish some of the Bellevue providers were over here myself.

    Aurora Massage Spa (39th and Aurora) - Older lady, wears here mask, no MT at all, but as far as parlors go it's a reliable decent massage with a reliable decent finish. Nothing special, but also not expensive with no haggling, and you know what you are getting.

    Symmetry Spa. You can get a good massage here, but it really varies on who you get. I've had a few really good ones, a lot of decent / middling ones, and a few pretty poor ones. Very limited opportunity for extras and likely not on a first time visit.

    Eternity. Stopped by a couple months ago and someone other than Candy was working, even more lackluster than expected on all fronts.

    Smiling Art. Agree it varies. I just haven't managed any that were all that good yet.

    I'm keen on solid massages also, but there doesn't seem to be a consistent reliable option outside of the cluster of providers in Bellevue. Would be keen if anyone has any other recos?

  11. #11166

    Re: Seattle massage

    Quote Originally Posted by BenchClot  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for a good massage in Seattle?

    Amy at Yili was always a solid option (although it's Yili's a little more pricey), but it seems like she's gone.

    Smiling Art and the others I've tried have some nice draws, but are pretty middling on the massage.
    Funny, I stopped seeing Amy at Yili because she eventually skipped any attempt at a massage. And yes, I heard from Alice who used to work there that the rumor was that Amy went back to China (although Alice didn't believe that).

    Smiling Art you can occasionally get a good massage there, but it depends on who you get, and who you get changes at virtually every visit. Although Cindy has been there for awhile and gives decent enough massages, but she can be either there or at Champion.

    I've seen people happy about the massages at that place at 39th and Aurora, but she's too old and unappealing for me. Also Candy at Eternity on 145th and Greenwood gives a good massage, but again probably classified as too old and unappealing. Symmetry Spa across the street usually has good massages, but then you run the very high risk of no extras. Unless something has changed since I've last been there.

  12. #11165

    Lake Serene

    Quote Originally Posted by Gpc1085  [View Original Post]
    Kit!. Magically!! I noticed that also later last night 11 pm or early 2 am, it was open all a sudden & even had a review posted for yesterday. You are right kit! It was labeled closed all day yesterday and two posters noticed and posted about it in the RM forum the night before or early am and I checked 3-4 x's yesterday you guys! It said closed all day. Yes I do realized the difference between the "closed now" late at night red banner thingy compared to in the morning / mid day closed sign when all other Mp's have the green "open now" logo above their name on that site! Very interesting & weird.

    Kit it sounds like you have a membership. Could you or someone post the 2 most recent review or one that comes in in the next couple days. That all changed real quick. Perhaps it was just an error or it was temporarily closed for one day? Hmmm..
    Will Do! I'll give it a few days to see what happens there.

  13. #11164
    Quote Originally Posted by TenFork  [View Original Post]
    Seems similar to the treatment she received back at euro with candy and cici. I doubt she will return if that keeps up. They need new talent too many grannies.
    Yea I guess if you are significantly less sexy and talented you might resent the person everyone wants to see. LOL like maybe take care of your main draw a little better.

  14. #11163

    Good massage recs for west side?

    Any recommendations for a good massage in Seattle? I know there's Lita and others on the East Side, but I'm looking for something on the west side of the lake.

    Amy at Yili was always a solid option (although it's Yili's a little more pricey), but it seems like she's gone.

    Smiling Art and the others I've tried have some nice draws, but are pretty middling on the massage.

  15. #11162

    Ls

    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Magically, a new review of Lake Serene was posted RM by that fffforget dude last night, claiming the parlor is actually open. Never visited this place, since the abundance of RM reviews by that guy just seems a little bit off when matched against the occasional lackluster reviews of others. Different strokes for different folks.
    Kit!. Magically!! I noticed that also later last night 11 pm or early 2 am, it was open all a sudden & even had a review posted for yesterday. You are right kit! It was labeled closed all day yesterday and two posters noticed and posted about it in the RM forum the night before or early am and I checked 3-4 x's yesterday you guys! It said closed all day. Yes I do realized the difference between the "closed now" late at night red banner thingy compared to in the morning / mid day closed sign when all other Mp's have the green "open now" logo above their name on that site! Very interesting & weird.

    Kit it sounds like you have a membership. Could you or someone post the 2 most recent review or one that comes in in the next couple days. That all changed real quick. Perhaps it was just an error or it was temporarily closed for one day? Hmmm..

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape