Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 367 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 417 467 867 1367 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 26375
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20885

    Bonnie Raitt

    Quote Originally Posted by BeGone  [View Original Post]
    I don't know who is giving her this attention but this are her rates.

    "my Incall runs $100/15 m, $150/30 m, $200/45 m massage w mouth finish or $300/ FS, $400/ grk west allis area."
    I saw her a bunch of years ago. She was overpriced too.

  2. #20884

    Mona

    Quote Originally Posted by RadioButt10  [View Original Post]
    I went and knocked on the door. The "roommate" answered the door. I asked for Mona. Was serviced. LOL. God I love her ass. Yes mechanical. Yes prob on drugs. But that ass.

  3. #20883

    Bonnie rates

    I don't know who is giving her this attention but this are her rates.

    "my Incall runs $100/15 m, $150/30 m, $200/45 m massage w mouth finish or $300/ FS, $400/ grk west allis area."

  4. #20882

    She was doing doubles with Rayna

    Quote Originally Posted by MKEMan  [View Original Post]
    Whatever name you know her by I caught wind she was caught in an Oak Creek hotel. Warrants out of Kansas for some hefty charges. Hopefully you got to see her in the short time she was back. If not, I did and was not impressed. Didn't see what all the fuss was about.
    Nothing special for services. Boyfriend is a gem!

  5. #20881

    Walk away from her

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenceslas  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure that's Kim. Ripoff queen. Stay far away.
    Went to her place in BayView. Tons of people asking you for money in her building. She is a smoker and older than her pics.

  6. #20880

    No go

    Quote Originally Posted by FatOldman69  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing this ad and I haven't seen any reports.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...l/512057996604
    Pretty sure that's Kim. Ripoff queen. Stay far away.

  7. #20879
    Quote Originally Posted by FatOldman69  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing this ad and I haven't seen any reports.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...l/512057996604
    No personal experience, but she seems to have put on 11 pounds overnight.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...u/145991642177

  8. #20878

    Anyone know about this one?

    I have been seeing this ad and I haven't seen any reports.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...l/512057996604

  9. #20877

    Lynn Fairview, Dallas, Molly Moans

    Whatever name you know her by I caught wind she was caught in an Oak Creek hotel. Warrants out of Kansas for some hefty charges. Hopefully you got to see her in the short time she was back. If not, I did and was not impressed. Didn't see what all the fuss was about.

  10. #20876

    Bunnie vs Bonnie

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Wrong lady. I was thinking of the tall skinny blonde that went by Bunnie. My Bad!
    So you're talking about the Bunnie that used to be out on Ryan? I actually never saw her there, but on about 34th an off Cleveland at a notorious (at the time) house in a basement with an outside entrance. In my dream it was weird because there was porn playing on a big TV and a lot of activity happening upstairs. If I recall correctly only the main event was covered, but it's so hard to remember dreams from years ago, so I'm not sure if that is entirely accurate.

    I dreamt of the old SW Maggie in that same basement many times. Once when they didn't pay the electric bill which was very strange! Weird!

  11. #20875

    Oconomowoc

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody414  [View Original Post]
    Are we talking about the obese crazy lady in oconomowoc with ever changing first names? Out of curiosity I ventured out that way once over ten years ago. It's one of those stories you want to laugh off but it's too fucking weird.
    It's got to be the same lady. I also saw her in a very realistic vision over 10 years ago. Her house is right on or near a lake, got to be inherited or her family got her the place? I didn't get the sense anyone else was there. But the place was very cluttered, and the room was tiny. She's also not much to look at. I think in her posts she mentioned something about not contacting her just to bust her balls about her looks (why would you guys do that? LOL).

    Anyhow, way back when it was a terrible, lackluster experience and I never dreamt about it again.

  12. #20874
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    Trust me, you're not missing a thing!
    Are we talking about the obese crazy lady in oconomowoc with ever changing first names? Out of curiosity I ventured out that way once over ten years ago. It's one of those stories you want to laugh off but it's too fucking weird.

  13. #20873
    Quote Originally Posted by Desi2018  [View Original Post]
    Awh shucks. Any pics of her or anything?
    Trust me, you're not missing a thing!

  14. #20872

    Ash Lynn

    Any body seen her in the last couple months? Turns out I've got mutual friends of her family, she's apparently missing. I do t know the dynamic so I don't want to out her if she's just on a bender but sounds like it's been a couple weeks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...v/967076005865

  15. #20871
    Quote Originally Posted by MkePreggoLuva  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream about her today, Coochie she is due in November and already looking huge. I suspect it's twins, in my dream she was massive for 6 months, perky breasts and the wettest, creamiest preggo pussy I've had in a dream in years. 30 min for 80. Incall is safe during the day, however If I recall my dream right I wouldn't feel great about it at night.

    Preggo Luva.
    She's at least a double bagger, I'd put two bags on my head too, a real "butterface' ewwwwf.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape