Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 233 of 735 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 283 333 733 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 11021
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7541
    Quote Originally Posted by DorianG00  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, in town visiting and damn near every provider says no AA. Anyone have any recommendations?

    This is a legit question and I will ban the first guy who posts "most chicks don't want to see AA guys because of X"

    No shit, I'll ban you.

    A2
    I'm black and though the whole no AA thing bothers me, it hasn't slowed me down one bit. There are literally hundreds of women that don't care and a large group that prefer AA. Also, it seems like the no AA is mainly geared towards younger men. If you're a professional black man, go ahead and contact them and let them know. What can they do? Say no? Oh well. If they need the money they will do it.

  2. #7540
    Quote Originally Posted by Snooby  [View Original Post]
    How and where exactly are you meeting these porn stars?
    Most porn stars are also, obviously, escorts. They are usually in Nevada or California though. The only porn star I saw is Holly Hendrix when I was on a work trip to Atlanta where she lives. You can check https://porncompanions.com/ for locations, but porn stars rarely come to Seattle area unfortunately.

    Also some porn stars have a crazy inflated idea of their pussy worth. Like Elsa Jean asked for 6 k from me when I reached out to her. Katrina Jade (or maybe it was her "husband" at the time) wanted 2 k for an hour.

    Sometimes you can find random women on tryst. Link who would put their porn alias in the bio somewhere. They are never like "big" porn stars, but you can always find their videos even on PH.

  3. #7539
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268
    Quote Originally Posted by DorianG00  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, in town visiting and damn near every provider says no AA. Anyone have any recommendations?

    This is a legit question and I will ban the first guy who posts "most chicks don't want to see AA guys because of X"

    No shit, I'll ban you.

    A2
    Shelby Creams

    XoxoAngel

    PinaMeganda

    Jones_4_Jenny

  4. #7538
    Quote Originally Posted by DorianG00  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, in town visiting and damn near every provider says no AA. Anyone have any recommendations?

    This is a legit question and I will ban the first guy who posts "most chicks don't want to see AA guys because of X"

    No shit, I'll ban you.

    A2
    Try AlluringAmy (aka: SexxxyNevaeh), Scarlett_13, Audelia Wild, Chantelmonroe (If she's in town), Valentina Loren, Leilanni Moore, or BeckyRide.

  5. #7537
    Quote Originally Posted by DorianG00  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, in town visiting and damn near every provider says no AA. Anyone have any recommendations?

    This is a legit question and I will ban the first guy who posts "most chicks don't want to see AA guys because of X"

    No shit, I'll ban you.

    A2
    I see that statement on a lot of profiles. But, I also know of a lot of AA men here that have seen a lot of a ladies who post that. Here is my recommendation, don't let that statement in their profile deter you. Text the lady and be upfront that you are a AA (assuming you are based on the post) and start a conversation, if she is interested, she will continue the conversation. If she does not, then she is probably isn't the right provider for you anyway. Just my 2 cents.

  6. #7536

    AA Friendly?

    Hey guys, in town visiting and damn near every provider says no AA. Anyone have any recommendations?

    This is a legit question and I will ban the first guy who posts "most chicks don't want to see AA guys because of X"

    No shit, I'll ban you.

    A2

  7. #7535

    Barista?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/146071864 just saw this post a few minutes ago.

  8. #7534

    Colombian Girls

    I see a couple of new Colombian girls (Stella VIP and Gostosa Amy) they have a couple of reviews each and their ads look exactly the same. I'm guessing it's either a new Colombian agency or a scam? Just curious if any one here have seen either of them since I find fit Latino women irresistible.

  9. #7533
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    No non-pornstar escort should ever be over $600. For $1000, I can see a top tier pornstar with BBFS. Absolutely ridiculous.
    How and where exactly are you meeting these porn stars?

  10. #7532
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268
    Quote Originally Posted by VTwelveMpg  [View Original Post]
    You're saying she goes for that?
    She is a well known BB queen.

  11. #7531

    Quinn

    I see she requires a deposit. Typically I avoid that. Do you suspect any issues with it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Travelerr  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once via SA. She was great, direct, and prettier in person. I only didn't see her again because I got cought up with someone soon after and just forgot.

    I'd recommend her! She's a smart gal, fun to talk to.

  12. #7530
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Looking at the ad. When did 20 YO become MILFs?
    Obviously you don't hang out in Everett too often? LOL!

  13. #7529
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2935
    Quote Originally Posted by Donato21  [View Original Post]
    What is the difference between Nuru Special, Goddess and Divinity?
    Way to much money.

  14. #7528
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Any word on her?
    She looked a little rough (poor thing) about 2018 IMO. She was fun before. I don't know.

    She's smart as fuck if you talk to her (well she has a wit).

    I was her a couple of times. It was always hard to get her but if she " dug " you you'd get right in! Had some curly hair on the cutlet. Haha.

    Looks like she put some pounds on.

    The wall is undefeated!!

  15. #7527
    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    If you ask her she will give you a response talking about the different tiers of GFE.

    Pay for her Nuru special and when she starts giving you bare camel slides slip it in.

    No point paying premium for BB when you can get it in her basic session.
    You're saying she goes for that?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape