Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 33211
-
07-20-23 19:09 #27136Senior Member

Posts: 109Any info
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nati/145375623
First one is joy. I believe she's been around for a while.
Second one is Claire.
https://callescort.org/380-231-7310
-
07-20-23 08:21 #27135Senior Member

Posts: 131Half-UTR
I was finally able to set up some time with her yesterday evening. Okay incall in a not so okay area. Nice spinner body that's just my type.
Originally Posted by Slowhand4U
[View Original Post]
Got down to business with some dfk then right into cfs. Went from mish to k9 to cg then back to mish for the finish. Opted for the hr, but left a little before that after one pop. Did I have a good time? Yeah, but not enough to make her my regular. Probably a good choice on shorter notice or during a longer dry spell, especially considering the rate. Also definitely harder to get ahold of due to hours and lack of responses after a bit. YMMV.
Stay safe out there.
-
07-19-23 12:12 #27134Regular Member

Posts: 17Annie Girl
Not sure if this should be in this thread or the massage thread since she has reviews in both. Just wondering if anybody has seen her lately, last review was over 8 months ago. She is still advertising. Respond here or DM. Thanks.
-
07-19-23 06:42 #27133Senior Member

Posts: 92That's her.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-23 22:49 #27132Senior Member

Posts: 1189Roxy
How about a link to her ad? Is it this one?
Originally Posted by BigBusiness
[View Original Post]
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/144071145
-
07-18-23 19:21 #27131Senior Member

Posts: 92Found my keeper
Saw Roxy in Harrison last week. Much cuter, in person than her pics and thinner too. (but great curves) Met me at her private incall in a sexy red full length dress. Great smile, puts you at ease right away. Funny, playful, laughs easily and comfortable in her own skin. Great comms throughout. Likes to affectionately get to know you on the couch and know what your expectations are. She then proceeded to exceed mine. While I didn't sample full service I can tell you I'm reasonably certain she can crush a #2 pencil if she wanted to. Her oral skills are exceptionally good. I incentivised a DT nqnscimws for her and had to finally tap out. Incredible. I can't recommend her highly enough.
-
07-18-23 18:10 #27130Senior Member

Posts: 110Me. Neither
I do not have Kim's permission, either. Please ask Lenny. Thanks.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-23 12:52 #27129Banned Member

Posts: 5352Lenny UTR
Gentleman after I posted my review of Kim Lenny's UTR my PMs have blown up. As I said Lenny UTR. I don't have permissions to give out her number you have to go through him.
-
07-18-23 12:50 #27128Banned Member

Posts: 5352That's fine I just stated all the NOs was a no go for me.
Originally Posted by TwackJackSo
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-23 11:37 #27127Senior Member

Posts: 131Seems like I got the same treatment. Everything lined up for this morning. Time got pushed back, which was fine. Now crickets. I'll update if I get in, but it's looking like today is a bust.
Originally Posted by MarblesKyle
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-23 10:44 #27126Senior Member

Posts: 1897List of No's
I have my own list of No's: No Fatties, No Grannies, No Druggies or Trannies. Most important, don't start with an attitude or drama is likely to ensue. Starting with a long list of No's reflects a certain amount of attitude and I think that was what HB was getting at.
Originally Posted by TwackJackSo
[View Original Post]
BAM
-
07-17-23 23:20 #27125Regular Member

Posts: 24I did.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
No AA.
No pimp.
No kissing / GFE- no judgement on people who do but I'm not making out with someone who's has 20 dicks a day in their mouths.
BBBJ- is always negotiable. Or show up with a recent std test.
Bb sex- don't care about.
-
07-17-23 21:05 #27124Senior Member

Posts: 109Anyone ever tried
Any one ever taken a shot at this?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/145541268#.
-
07-17-23 12:58 #27123Banned Member

Posts: 5352Utr
Contacted Lenny's UTR girl Friday evening for a Sat. Morning meeting. We set time an I told her I would text her in the morning to make sure we were still on. Hour before our scheduled time I text her ask if we were still on. She responded getting ready now.
She in in a private resident entered through the garage to a clean room. It had a bathroom she ask if I waned something to dring or use the BR. She was nervous being new to the hobby but warmed up quickly. Nice slinder body with a see through cover an nothing on under it. She only does half hour but that was fine. She enjoys kissing to start things off while she strockes your shaft and loves her pussy played with in fact she got off while I was playing with it. Yes that doesn't stop her or slow her down because she had another one LOL. BBBJNIM she may be new to the hobby but she knows what she in doing with her mouth tight pussy wit CFS. She get into the session an does not rush you. She even helped me get dressed an tied my shoes. Great time an I will repeat. If you are lucky enough to.
Have her number you will be rewarded with a good time. HB.
-
07-17-23 12:43 #27122Banned Member

Posts: 5352Did you read her list of NOs. She would be a pass for that reason alone.
Originally Posted by TwackJackSo
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





