Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 369 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 419 469 869 1369 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 26404
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20884

    Mona

    I was wondering what happened to her also. She was posting everyday then nothing. She seemed to be heading the wrong direction but that body is nice. Love the fake tits and ass. So did you get a working number for Mona. That also took big balls the just go knock on the door.

  2. #20883

    Bonnie Raitt

    Quote Originally Posted by BeGone  [View Original Post]
    I don't know who is giving her this attention but this are her rates.

    "my Incall runs $100/15 m, $150/30 m, $200/45 m massage w mouth finish or $300/ FS, $400/ grk west allis area."
    I saw her a bunch of years ago. She was overpriced too.

  3. #20882

    Mona

    Quote Originally Posted by RadioButt10  [View Original Post]
    I went and knocked on the door. The "roommate" answered the door. I asked for Mona. Was serviced. LOL. God I love her ass. Yes mechanical. Yes prob on drugs. But that ass.

  4. #20881

    Bonnie rates

    I don't know who is giving her this attention but this are her rates.

    "my Incall runs $100/15 m, $150/30 m, $200/45 m massage w mouth finish or $300/ FS, $400/ grk west allis area."

  5. #20880

    She was doing doubles with Rayna

    Quote Originally Posted by MKEMan  [View Original Post]
    Whatever name you know her by I caught wind she was caught in an Oak Creek hotel. Warrants out of Kansas for some hefty charges. Hopefully you got to see her in the short time she was back. If not, I did and was not impressed. Didn't see what all the fuss was about.
    Nothing special for services. Boyfriend is a gem!

  6. #20879

    Walk away from her

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenceslas  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure that's Kim. Ripoff queen. Stay far away.
    Went to her place in BayView. Tons of people asking you for money in her building. She is a smoker and older than her pics.

  7. #20878

    No go

    Quote Originally Posted by FatOldman69  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing this ad and I haven't seen any reports.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...l/512057996604
    Pretty sure that's Kim. Ripoff queen. Stay far away.

  8. #20877
    Quote Originally Posted by FatOldman69  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing this ad and I haven't seen any reports.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...l/512057996604
    No personal experience, but she seems to have put on 11 pounds overnight.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...u/145991642177

  9. #20876

    Anyone know about this one?

    I have been seeing this ad and I haven't seen any reports.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...l/512057996604

  10. #20875

    Lynn Fairview, Dallas, Molly Moans

    Whatever name you know her by I caught wind she was caught in an Oak Creek hotel. Warrants out of Kansas for some hefty charges. Hopefully you got to see her in the short time she was back. If not, I did and was not impressed. Didn't see what all the fuss was about.

  11. #20874

    Bunnie vs Bonnie

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Wrong lady. I was thinking of the tall skinny blonde that went by Bunnie. My Bad!
    So you're talking about the Bunnie that used to be out on Ryan? I actually never saw her there, but on about 34th an off Cleveland at a notorious (at the time) house in a basement with an outside entrance. In my dream it was weird because there was porn playing on a big TV and a lot of activity happening upstairs. If I recall correctly only the main event was covered, but it's so hard to remember dreams from years ago, so I'm not sure if that is entirely accurate.

    I dreamt of the old SW Maggie in that same basement many times. Once when they didn't pay the electric bill which was very strange! Weird!

  12. #20873

    Oconomowoc

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody414  [View Original Post]
    Are we talking about the obese crazy lady in oconomowoc with ever changing first names? Out of curiosity I ventured out that way once over ten years ago. It's one of those stories you want to laugh off but it's too fucking weird.
    It's got to be the same lady. I also saw her in a very realistic vision over 10 years ago. Her house is right on or near a lake, got to be inherited or her family got her the place? I didn't get the sense anyone else was there. But the place was very cluttered, and the room was tiny. She's also not much to look at. I think in her posts she mentioned something about not contacting her just to bust her balls about her looks (why would you guys do that? LOL).

    Anyhow, way back when it was a terrible, lackluster experience and I never dreamt about it again.

  13. #20872
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    Trust me, you're not missing a thing!
    Are we talking about the obese crazy lady in oconomowoc with ever changing first names? Out of curiosity I ventured out that way once over ten years ago. It's one of those stories you want to laugh off but it's too fucking weird.

  14. #20871
    Quote Originally Posted by Desi2018  [View Original Post]
    Awh shucks. Any pics of her or anything?
    Trust me, you're not missing a thing!

  15. #20870

    Ash Lynn

    Any body seen her in the last couple months? Turns out I've got mutual friends of her family, she's apparently missing. I do t know the dynamic so I don't want to out her if she's just on a bender but sounds like it's been a couple weeks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...v/967076005865

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape