Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 460 of 1634 FirstFirst ... 360 410 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 510 560 960 1460 ... LastLast
Results 6,886 to 6,900 of 24510
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17625

    Atlanta Daria

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi818  [View Original Post]
    I don't know anything, but I sure as hell want to. Jesus Christ that woman is hot. That's the nice thing about Tryst. Many of those on there. Rate is reasonable (if she's real), too.
    I actually said the same thing and texted her a long message about needing to head up this way. She laughed and said to call her if I'm down her way, but I couldn't get her to travel, damnit. That girl is stupid hot.

  2. #17624
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMadasian  [View Original Post]
    As luck may have it she is now advertising BB. Guess she needs the money faster.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...811/2404336221
    100 extra for BB? Did I read that right?

  3. #17623

    She's offering BB now

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    I thought I read a previous report that said she offered BB and creampies. Maybe he was a regular and got grandfathered in? Or, just simply a case of YMMV?

    Chico.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/146123115
    As luck may have it she is now advertising BB. Guess she needs the money faster.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...811/2404336221

  4. #17622

    Casey Pasadena

    Had a dream a couple weeks ago with Casey at her incall in Pasadena. Set up was pretty decent and communication was good. I've read some reviews she is flaky but YMMV. It was easy for me. She asked that I park around the corner and she was waiting by the back door when I arrived. As some have mentioned, the room is pretty cluttered. It didn't smell bad to me but the floor was pretty dirty. She was pretty coherent with me. It was the middle of the day on a Saturday. We both got comfortable. Her mic skills were pretty good IMO and she took direction well. Some have commented on her involvement but she went to town with me. I had to have her slow down a couple times so I could enjoy the time I arranged. Started off in mish and ended up flipping her over. I didn't last that long. She was surprisingly pretty tight and I filled her up pretty good. Damage was $ for the HHR. I'd repeat.

  5. #17621
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Diamond

    I thought I read a previous report that said she offered BB and creampies. Maybe he was a regular and got grandfathered in? Or, just simply a case of YMMV?

    Chico.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/146123115

  6. #17620
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Tight providers

    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    Or is there a serious lack of tight providers? The only one I remember was allie but I don't remember a single other one for the past few years.
    No, it isn't just you. I agree, although redhead Casey is pretty tight. Not much else out there.

    My biggest disappointment is the lack of reasonable priced girls. It's either bargain-basement streetwalkers ($20-$40) that you really don't want but offer everything at prices you can't refuse, but you're ashamed to admit that you banged them, LOL. Or, high-priced girls on Listcrawler ($80-$200) some of which are really just streetwalkers who discovered the internet but still look like street-meat. Where's the middle? I'm willing to pay 40-80 for a decent looking girl. It's beginning to resemble the USA Economy, the HAVES vs. The HAVE-NOTS, with a shrinking middle-class.

    Chico.

  7. #17619

    Tight?

    Do you mean the kitten? I actually like mine a bit loose. You can bang them out and they don't complain. Also the bigger the lower lips, they better I like.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    Or is there a serious lack of tight providers? The only one I remember was allie but I don't remember a single other one for the past few years.

  8. #17618
    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    Or is there a serious lack of tight providers? The only one I remember was allie but I don't remember a single other one for the past few years.
    Give Widow a shot, I'm not the most gifted in the world but she is very snug. If you're after the tightest of tight, try visiting girls in the morning right after they wake up, or back from a period break but basically if they haven't had sex for a little while, you'll get the tightness you seek but only before you warm them up.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...more/146111166

  9. #17617

    Is it just me?

    Or is there a serious lack of tight providers? The only one I remember was allie but I don't remember a single other one for the past few years.

  10. #17616

    Chyna / China Legit

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4434095151

    Hit her through text easy comms whole time. Went for her SS for $ and she text saying SS was $. 2 instead. Told her the ad said otherwise. She said DNR changed it but since it didn't update she'd honor the $. Get to a RR on security I been to before so I wasn't paranoid. Nothing off when I got there. I get in and it's her. Caught a whiff of that weed before I even entered but I don't mind that. I'm in. Room ain't dirty. Ain't spotless clean either. It's the girl in the pics (a review says she got a stomach that her pics don't reflect and I saw she had a stomach that didn't turn me off). Gave her a lemonade and she was really happy about it. She comes off really shy but she’ll talk. I go to the bathroom and her sister is in there (got a nice body on her fam tits and ass were nice af). I crack a joke with her and get her laughing. She goes back in. I get settled. CBJ yo start and it got better as it went on. Got me up even though cbjs are a joke to me. Put her in doggy and go at it. Slight odor nothing crazy bad. She lets off some moans as I'm going. Noise coming from the bathroom cause her sister was prolly dropping shit. Eventually blew in the bag. She got me some toilet paper and I washed off. Talked a little after then left.

    Damage was $ everything covered. YMMV.

    One more thing. She had an ad in Rockville yesterday under the name LoriStar but it's down. In that ad, it says BBJ is. 3 extra and Bare Service is. 5 extra. As tempting as that was, I didn't bother asking her about it. Maybe I'll ask if I dream of her again. Or her sister. Hopefully her sister. Be safe.

  11. #17615

    Millie

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigman1000  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have her contact info?
    Always PM for digits guys. Also she is a bit cautious cause when I went to see her a couple weeks ago her BF was banging on the door while I was there and I'm pretty sure he's the one that tore up her room. She moved to a different hotel and I haven't seen him since so if she doesn't respond or flakes just make her comfortable.

  12. #17614
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Ivory

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Does this mean she is BBFS / CIP friendly? Was there an upcharge or she do it without asking or hassle? I'm always looking for a good Cum Dumpster that's BB / CIP friendly.

    Phyuck!
    Me and you both, I'm looking for the same thing. I hit Ivory up today. She asked "greek or no greek"? I said how much with and / or without. She replied 150 without and 225 with greek. GTFO! I told her I only have 80 and she said well, that would only get me 10-15 minutes. I didn't even bother asking about CIP.

    If anyone has a "reasonably priced", CIP friendly one, please let me know.

    Chico.

  13. #17613

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by BaltiWalker  [View Original Post]
    I read previously she would rim. Anyone know if she's still doing that?
    Molly would give me rimjobs when she was working on the streets down Wilkins neighborhood. Now she's back online and so she's making alot of money, I won't even bother to ask her for that because she's going to charge an arm and a leg and it probably won't be as good as before. Girls tend to perform better when they are broke. She's definitely not broke now LOL.

  14. #17612

    Cum Dumpster Ivory

    Does this mean she is BBFS / CIP friendly? Was there an upcharge or she do it without asking or hassle? I'm always looking for a good Cum Dumpster that's BB / CIP friendly.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi818  [View Original Post]
    Reviewed her a few weeks back. She's a cum dumpster. You can do whatever you want. She's sometimes out of it as well on the candy. I've dropped loads in both holes. One other thing. If she's at the Swan in Jessup, block that door. It locks only from the outside and there are some shady dudes (I suspect one of them is her handler) that hang around outside. They never bothered me, but I always looked right at them going in so they knew I knew who they were.

    Good luck!

  15. #17611

    Tabby

    Can anyone share tabby's current contact info with me? Heard that she is back in biz but can't find ads.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape