Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 27795
-
07-20-23 09:29 #21900Senior Member

Posts: 185Indica Everett
Anyone know what ever happened to her? Moved on?
-
07-20-23 04:28 #21899Senior Member

Posts: 500She told me bare was okay over text, she came over definitely a user. She was on something when I saw her, probably dope. Can see it in her eyes. She seemed nice enough and was changing into lingerie but her ride was a huge loud run down camper. I definitely don't want that in my neighborhood. Especially since I live in a good one, and I think we've all seen that enough that it's 100% a homeless. Na, I ain't about that. Her pictures are way more glamorized. Especially her face. Looked way more tired, like she had been up for days. Maybe I caught her on an off day. She has two reviews and they both say she's great but not me. The run down camper homeless vibes looking exhausted like you haven't slept in two days because you've been using is not my go to. I will say if she hadn't been looking tired, she would have been a nice gal.
Originally Posted by HBadger
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-23 02:13 #21898Senior Member

Posts: 2334Oh she's naaassty, say like Cleveland!
Originally Posted by Bfm66
[View Original Post]
I didn't burn and have the papers to prove it. I out though.
Love twins for the win!
-
07-19-23 23:22 #21897Senior Member

Posts: 63I've had to use a VPN for months now
I don't know what the deal is, but I have to use a VPN to access this site for about 6 months, maybe more. Just stopped working with my default IP for some reason.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 20:46 #21896Senior Member

Posts: 267Anyone seen this one?
Anyone seen her yet? Prices are up there.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...r/156198747693
-
07-19-23 19:59 #21895Senior Member

Posts: 2924The hot blonde requires a deposit.
Originally Posted by JayJohnson480
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 18:45 #21894Senior Member

Posts: 2184
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
Use ublock origin or some other well reputed ad and malicious s / w, tracker etc blocker. For example on this site, I see zero ads and my overall browser speeds also increase. Finally I really hope sometime in the future this entire board is shifted to a https layer to ensure everything is a little more secure. Either way this is a great service for free so I am not complaining.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 17:04 #21893Senior Member

Posts: 500LexusDevine
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....T-AGAIN-QV-100
Any clues? Thinking about seeing this girl. Fairly new but has some good reviews. Blonde milfs is what I'm about though, and she definitely has that look.
-
07-19-23 16:30 #21892Senior Member

Posts: 275"Infamous"
Do a search for "Penelope”
Originally Posted by JayJohnson480
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 15:12 #21891Senior Member

Posts: 1544I've been getting one every time I come here for about the last year.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 11:46 #21890Senior Member

Posts: 1111Anti-Virus Ping
Hey gentlemen! Is this site suddenly setting off anyone else's anti-virus? My Norton has been giving me the Malicious Domain Request 136 alert since yesterday. Guessing it's from one of the many advertisement boxes on screen.
-
07-19-23 02:56 #21889Senior Member

Posts: 500If you go a couple comments back, I asked about the last one. After thinking with my big head, I decided not to see her just because she has accused people of things and passed on burning sensations LOL so I would not recommend but yes she's into basically anything all bare.
Originally Posted by JayJohnson480
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 02:34 #21888Senior Member

Posts: 37Infamous how? In a good way or bad. ?? Have you kicked it with her?
Originally Posted by Tiberium
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 02:00 #21887Senior Member

Posts: 499I've seen the first two. Both belong in this thread, but neither is petite, and I'd guess both are in their 30's rather than 20's. I saw the first one about a year ago. Good but not great experience. You probably noticed she's in Tacoma not Oly, but it's not too far. I saw the other one a few weeks ago when she was visiting Seattle. It was a very good experience. I'll probably see her again if and when she makes her way back up north.
Originally Posted by JayJohnson480
[View Original Post]
No experience with the other two.
-
07-18-23 20:39 #21886Senior Member

Posts: 132The first two don't look like they are in their 20's and the last one is infamous.
Originally Posted by JayJohnson480
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




