Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 234 of 736 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 284 334 734 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 11032
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7537
    Quote Originally Posted by DorianG00  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, in town visiting and damn near every provider says no AA. Anyone have any recommendations?

    This is a legit question and I will ban the first guy who posts "most chicks don't want to see AA guys because of X"

    No shit, I'll ban you.

    A2
    I see that statement on a lot of profiles. But, I also know of a lot of AA men here that have seen a lot of a ladies who post that. Here is my recommendation, don't let that statement in their profile deter you. Text the lady and be upfront that you are a AA (assuming you are based on the post) and start a conversation, if she is interested, she will continue the conversation. If she does not, then she is probably isn't the right provider for you anyway. Just my 2 cents.

  2. #7536

    AA Friendly?

    Hey guys, in town visiting and damn near every provider says no AA. Anyone have any recommendations?

    This is a legit question and I will ban the first guy who posts "most chicks don't want to see AA guys because of X"

    No shit, I'll ban you.

    A2

  3. #7535

    Barista?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/146071864 just saw this post a few minutes ago.

  4. #7534

    Colombian Girls

    I see a couple of new Colombian girls (Stella VIP and Gostosa Amy) they have a couple of reviews each and their ads look exactly the same. I'm guessing it's either a new Colombian agency or a scam? Just curious if any one here have seen either of them since I find fit Latino women irresistible.

  5. #7533
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    No non-pornstar escort should ever be over $600. For $1000, I can see a top tier pornstar with BBFS. Absolutely ridiculous.
    How and where exactly are you meeting these porn stars?

  6. #7532
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268
    Quote Originally Posted by VTwelveMpg  [View Original Post]
    You're saying she goes for that?
    She is a well known BB queen.

  7. #7531

    Quinn

    I see she requires a deposit. Typically I avoid that. Do you suspect any issues with it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Travelerr  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once via SA. She was great, direct, and prettier in person. I only didn't see her again because I got cought up with someone soon after and just forgot.

    I'd recommend her! She's a smart gal, fun to talk to.

  8. #7530
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Looking at the ad. When did 20 YO become MILFs?
    Obviously you don't hang out in Everett too often? LOL!

  9. #7529
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939
    Quote Originally Posted by Donato21  [View Original Post]
    What is the difference between Nuru Special, Goddess and Divinity?
    Way to much money.

  10. #7528
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Any word on her?
    She looked a little rough (poor thing) about 2018 IMO. She was fun before. I don't know.

    She's smart as fuck if you talk to her (well she has a wit).

    I was her a couple of times. It was always hard to get her but if she " dug " you you'd get right in! Had some curly hair on the cutlet. Haha.

    Looks like she put some pounds on.

    The wall is undefeated!!

  11. #7527
    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    If you ask her she will give you a response talking about the different tiers of GFE.

    Pay for her Nuru special and when she starts giving you bare camel slides slip it in.

    No point paying premium for BB when you can get it in her basic session.
    You're saying she goes for that?

  12. #7526
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268
    Quote Originally Posted by Donato21  [View Original Post]
    What is the difference between Nuru Special, Goddess and Divinity?
    If you ask her she will give you a response talking about the different tiers of GFE.

    Pay for her Nuru special and when she starts giving you bare camel slides slip it in.

    No point paying premium for BB when you can get it in her basic session.

  13. #7525
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Had a terrible experience with her. I have t seen her in many years and she didn't remember me. No big deal. Her attitude was shit right from the start. It's like she was triggered by everything I did. The last time I saw her she was a lot of fun. Anyone else have a crappy time with her lately? I don't think she is worth repeating anymore.
    Haven't seen her in over a year but I'm surprised to read this.

    She was one of the most bubbly / positive providers I've ever met, always nice to be around.

    Only reason I haven't seen her since is I don't like her weight loss, preferred her thick.

  14. #7524
    Any word on her?

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    What's the latest story with Tammy2 Times?

    Rates look great, lots of great reviews in years past, but no reviews in many months. But she's still posting regularly.

    Any red flags to watch out for? Is her incall safe? Any HSV concerns?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23127881%3B

    Thanks!

  15. #7523

    JanetMsJackson

    What is the difference between Nuru Special, Goddess and Divinity?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape