The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 163 of 582 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 213 263 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 8723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6293

    Any info

    This lady posts on and off. I was wondering if anyone had any input or experience? Thanks and stay safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...s/731088407366
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tmja3ntmymti1ntlknjg0nwnjyjazzjuznzdhntlmzjm0mgy1zmy.jpg.jpeg‎  

  2. #6292

    Car date recommendation

    For folks interested strictly in BBBJ cim I strongly recommend this woman.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...e/249809084830

    If you honor her rate and treat her kindly she will orally pleasure you to perfection, and swallow to the last drop or until you tell her to stop.

    The caveat is that she stays at a hotel in the infamous Amity area.

    I recommend picking her up, taking her to a private place where you feel safe, and then dropping her off after the deed.

  3. #6291

    Gina

    I don't know about mask, but this girl is real, met her once. She's been reviewed many times here as Gina or Little G.

    She's very skinny, and a drug user (I think it's pot), but she does her job, almost exclusively around her house.

    I didn't enjoy her, but some people may. She's good for car dates if you like that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiffy  [View Original Post]
    Look at the pictures on this one carefully.

    It's a mask that extends down to the chest! Lots of cos-players use them.

    Looks like a big set-up to me!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...h/559348741071

  4. #6290

    Beware

    Look at the pictures on this one carefully.

    It's a mask that extends down to the chest! Lots of cos-players use them.

    Looks like a big set-up to me!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...h/559348741071

  5. #6289

    Been there done that

    Quote Originally Posted by CtGuyForSafe  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...h/489908760044

    Anyone know this one? Looks pretty good?
    Seen her a couple times can be had for 100 bare with cip, don't let her call her dealer though until deed is done.

  6. #6288
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStig860  [View Original Post]
    Had a date with her. No issues, delivered as promised and said spitters are for quitters. Recommend.
    Glad to hear you had a good experience. How was it? Any details you can share?

  7. #6287
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStig860  [View Original Post]
    Had a date with her. No issues, delivered as promised and said spitters are for quitters. Recommend.
    What was the damage? FS or BBBJ?

  8. #6286
    Quote Originally Posted by CtGuyForSafe  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...h/489908760044

    Anyone know this one? Looks pretty good?
    Had a date with her. No issues, delivered as promised and said spitters are for quitters. Recommend.

  9. #6285

    Looks like Trouble.

    Quote Originally Posted by CtGuyForSafe  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...h/489908760044

    Anyone know this one? Looks pretty good?
    To me. I wouldn't go near her based on what she wrote. Looks like a drama queen.

  10. #6284

    E haven

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...h/489908760044

    Anyone know this one? Looks pretty good?

  11. #6283

    Same old Jess. Italian Princess

    Tried to meet up with Jessica. I've heard good things about her, but also read that she gets drunk a lot. Comms were decent. We agreed on a late night appointment, and I gave her a fair amount of lead time as to when I would be there. Sent her updates before I got there. Sure enough, she ghosted me when I arrived. Must have been sleeping off the effects of alcohol.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...l/373818052506

  12. #6282

    She looks at least 65 or older.

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltwaterJay  [View Original Post]
    Those pictures are pretty old she has been using them forever "years". I was interested at one time but read on hear a while back that it's not the same person that answers the door I remember reading that the person answering the door was disgusting.
    I was looking at this one today and I let the little head control me. I read about her and but I thought what the heck. I was near by and contacted her. When I got to her place I got of the car and saw her waiting at the door. Those photos are at least 10 to 15 years old. She is all bent over and from a distance you can tell she is nothing and I repeat nothing like those photos. The bigger head took over and I got back on my vehicle and drove away. I should believe in the reports and not let the little head control me.

  13. #6281
    Quote Originally Posted by Ctpack  [View Original Post]
    She is one of the worst.
    Agreed, she's gross, big & dumpy. Apartment is a shithole. I wouldn't go there for a freebie.

  14. #6280

    Non-squirting squirter

    Quote Originally Posted by TwinSnow99  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...k/834726201658

    Terrible. Agreed to a few things before I arrived, backpedaled once I got there. I knew from previous reviews that it was only going to be mediocre experience, but I had time to kill and was in the area.

    Her appearance is homely and unkept. Missing a front tooth. I think she said five words the entire time I was there. When she went into missionary, I smelt a nasty stench. I went from full mast to soft for the first time in my life. She answered a call so I packed it up and left. This woman needs a shower like I need to see a shrink. Do not recommend.
    She is one of the worst.

  15. #6279

    Aww damn

    Quote Originally Posted by TwinSnow99  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...k/834726201658

    Terrible. Agreed to a few things before I arrived, backpedaled once I got there. I knew from previous reviews that it was only going to be mediocre experience, but I had time to kill and was in the area.

    Her appearance is homely and unkept. Missing a front tooth. I think she said five words the entire time I was there. When she went into missionary, I smelt a nasty stench. I went from full mast to soft for the first time in my life. She answered a call so I packed it up and left. This woman needs a shower like I need to see a shrink. Do not recommend.
    I was hoping to enjoy this one tomorrow. Thanks for the warning.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape