Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 246 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 296 346 746 1246 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15620
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatIdea  [View Original Post]
    Michelle is absolutely one of the best and look forward to seeing her again when she visits. She is easy to chat with, and has a very sexy body.
    Absolutely nothing compares to Michelle.

    Bs.

  2. #15619

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/michelle...onville-947467

    Current posting of Michelle on them.
    Michelle is absolutely one of the best and look forward to seeing her again when she visits. She is easy to chat with, and has a very sexy body.

  3. #15618

    Spinner Savannah

    Dreamt of her this afternoon. I hit her up yesterday but she didn't get back to me until too late. I reached out this morning and we connected immediately. Set up a time for couple hours later and all good. She's a cool girl. Little high strung and all over the place, but super friendly and a true spinner body. Went with a hhr and had to try the body rub to start. Great hands and technique. Better than many of the AMP's I've been to. On the flip, we went right to BBBJ. On with the cover and a few positions in that tight kitty, she wanted to see the juices fly so cover comes off and a BBBJ to finish on her per her request. I mean, who am I not to accommodate.? Clean incall, leaving town for a couple weeks to handle some personal business then coming back. I'll see her again.

  4. #15617
    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    That didn't last long.
    Right? Said he's seen her for two years and his post wasn't even up a day.

  5. #15616

    I did use the search button

    Quote Originally Posted by Feckless  [View Original Post]
    # 3 is AVA. Its a challenge to look up 3 letter names here --last I knew, she was out of a private house dn in Micco. She was OK-but know that she's been advertising as 31 for at least 4 years.

    The other 2 have names in their ads and are easily researched here on the USA guide--make a little effort and just use the SEARCH btn.

    F1.
    I did use the search button first which is why I made a post. There is nothing for Mercedes for well over a year and nothing on that particular Juicy. Don't be so quick to judge.

  6. #15615

    Classic Willie

    Classic Willie forgetting about the mirror reflection.

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    So, I thought I would post this here instead of down below in Xina's blog, maybe it's because this amazing woman definitely deserves some attention and maybe some of you mongers who keep complaining about the lack of good experiences in this area will come off the sidelines and help keep her and Gabrielle around! Needless to say, my visit today was over the top with both these beautiful MILFs! After some small talk with both of them and my eyes feasting on their very sexy outfits, I was ready for action! DFK with both of them and soon I was on the bed with Xina and Gabrielle working junior into a frenzy while Gabrielle was allowing me to fondle and kiss her awesome breasts and FIV. My goodness, these women bring a level of passion and intimacy that I have rarely experienced in the hobby. Xina slow BBBJ soon segued into her mounting me in CG all while Gabrielle was soon seating on my face while I kissed and sucked on her pussy. OMG, it took all I could do to hold back while they were both moaning in pleasure. Xina then motioned that she wanted me in MISH and gazing into her beautiful eyes and face and kissing her voluptuous lips and we were soon in great rhythm and I could just feel her orgasms pulsating on my stiff dick! Again I'm holding back and it's not easy but the best is yet to come! Xina soon has junior in her mouth and she's Deep Throating me while I'm DFKing Gabrielle and fingering her pussy. Finally, I exploded into a orgasm that seemed to go on forever! Now, if you have read my reviews over the years, you know I don't exaggerate or embellish and other mongers who have seen them have validated my experience. Now, I have always been of the opinion that bisexual women make the best providers (ex: Avalon and Berlin) and these women will kiss and fondle each other during the session but they keep their focus on you! A half hour session is 300 Mario's or if you have enough stamina, an hour for 600 Mario's is a great idea especially with these two unbelievable and unbeatable women. After today's meeting, next time, just either Xina or Gabrielle alone because I really don't think I could survive another session with both of them, they absolutely exhausted this old fat man!! Now, Xina and Gabrielle are strictly UTR and Senior Forum Members can PM me or SitBack for contact information. Xina told me that she will get an in call a couple of days a week, if there is good response and she can set up enough appointments. Xina also told me that mongers are driving over from Orlando and Daytona to see them and that most of the Forum Members have been a pleasure to see. If you are lucky enough to see them, you won't be disappointed!

  7. #15614

    A Dream with Xina and Gabrielle

    So, I thought I would post this here instead of down below in Xina's blog, maybe it's because this amazing woman definitely deserves some attention and maybe some of you mongers who keep complaining about the lack of good experiences in this area will come off the sidelines and help keep her and Gabrielle around! Needless to say, my visit today was over the top with both these beautiful MILFs! After some small talk with both of them and my eyes feasting on their very sexy outfits, I was ready for action! DFK with both of them and soon I was on the bed with Xina and Gabrielle working junior into a frenzy while Gabrielle was allowing me to fondle and kiss her awesome breasts and FIV. My goodness, these women bring a level of passion and intimacy that I have rarely experienced in the hobby. Xina slow BBBJ soon segued into her mounting me in CG all while Gabrielle was soon seating on my face while I kissed and sucked on her pussy. OMG, it took all I could do to hold back while they were both moaning in pleasure. Xina then motioned that she wanted me in MISH and gazing into her beautiful eyes and face and kissing her voluptuous lips and we were soon in great rhythm and I could just feel her orgasms pulsating on my stiff dick! Again I'm holding back and it's not easy but the best is yet to come! Xina soon has junior in her mouth and she's Deep Throating me while I'm DFKing Gabrielle and fingering her pussy. Finally, I exploded into a orgasm that seemed to go on forever! Now, if you have read my reviews over the years, you know I don't exaggerate or embellish and other mongers who have seen them have validated my experience. Now, I have always been of the opinion that bisexual women make the best providers (ex: Avalon and Berlin) and these women will kiss and fondle each other during the session but they keep their focus on you! A half hour session is 300 Mario's or if you have enough stamina, an hour for 600 Mario's is a great idea especially with these two unbelievable and unbeatable women. After today's meeting, next time, just either Xina or Gabrielle alone because I really don't think I could survive another session with both of them, they absolutely exhausted this old fat man!! Now, Xina and Gabrielle are strictly UTR and Senior Forum Members can PM me or SitBack for contact information. Xina told me that she will get an in call a couple of days a week, if there is good response and she can set up enough appointments. Xina also told me that mongers are driving over from Orlando and Daytona to see them and that most of the Forum Members have been a pleasure to see. If you are lucky enough to see them, you won't be disappointed!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5800.jpeg‎   IMG_5799.jpeg‎   image000000.jpeg‎   IMG_5719.jpeg‎  

  8. #15613

    UTR Head Dr

    Quote Originally Posted by AyeVerb  [View Original Post]
    OK fellas my UTR BBBJ master in mims is over...
    That didn't last long.

  9. #15612
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    So the best brevard has to offer is in town again in Rockledge. I suggest if you haven't had the Michelle challenge I suggest run don't walk..
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/michelle...onville-947467

    Current posting of Michelle on them.

  10. #15611
    # 3 is AVA. Its a challenge to look up 3 letter names here --last I knew, she was out of a private house dn in Micco. She was OK-but know that she's been advertising as 31 for at least 4 years.

    The other 2 have names in their ads and are easily researched here on the USA guide--make a little effort and just use the SEARCH btn.

    F1.

  11. #15610

    The best

    So the best brevard has to offer is in town again in Rockledge. I suggest if you haven't had the Michelle challenge I suggest run don't walk.

    Bs.

  12. #15609

  13. #15608
    Quote Originally Posted by AyeVerb  [View Original Post]
    OK fellas my UTR BBBJ master in mims is over with but Erica said it's ok for me to give her number to Senior Members only! So if you know then you know, shoot me a DM.
    Well shit was hoping to get those utr digits.

  14. #15607

    Infamous Erica

    OK fellas my UTR BBBJ master in mims is over with but Erica said it's ok for me to give her number to Senior Members only! So if you know then you know, shoot me a DM.

  15. #15606
    Senior Member


    Posts: 517

    Yeesh

    Quote Originally Posted by CflFun  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT this morning and glad I did.

    Cute little spinner. Didn't try much since I didn't want BBBJ. She could only do doggy though and I made her squirt in QV (She said she's never done it in her life before, she's 23..
    300 an hour with no greek. She must be special. Anything that outprices the MPs in Orlando just sends me running these days, I've been spoiled over there I think and am out of touch with the local price scene. Even Julia is talking 250 an hour for long time regulars. Guess I oughta start trying to get my thing done in 30 minutes to get with the times.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape