Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 17,791 to 17,805 of 18208
-
05-18-08 19:43 #418Regular Member

Posts: 1best time
I saw Debbie today, aka sexybldbbwfl, she was sweet very pleasant and easy to talk to and helped me have one of the most enjoyable experiences I have ever had. On the phone she made me feel like she was genuinly excited to see me and that carried over to our time together. I will definatley see her again and again.
-
05-18-08 13:31 #417Senior Member

Posts: 65RE: Maya Luv - for the Record
I have seen her. She came to my house. She was prompt, appropriately dressed, sexy (a few too many tats for my taste) and did not seem like she had been drinking, drugging or the like.
Her service was as promised and then some. I have no complaints and will see her again.
Say what you want about her, but she delivers the goods without drama or deception at a reasonable price! I wish there were more like her!
-
05-18-08 13:22 #416Senior Member

Posts: 287[QUOTE=Bbbss][QUOTE=Maya Luv]Thanx for your nice comments and or reviews!
Although not many.Totally uncalled for.Uumm. How about none. Although I have hidden 3 double cheeseburgers under my bed.And a dentist.
Care to join me?
-
05-18-08 13:12 #415Senior Member

Posts: 1264Not funny!
[QUOTE=Bbbss][QUOTE=Maya Luv]Thanx for your nice comments and or reviews!
Although not many.Try to have a little class. An apology here would be a nice start.Uumm. How about none. Although I have hidden 3 double cheeseburgers under my bed.And a dentist.
Care to join me?
CB
-
05-18-08 10:03 #414Senior Member

Posts: 33Sincere Apology
Bow head. Stick tail between my legs. Slink away and crawl back under my rock.
Originally Posted by Maya Luv
Peace,
Stay safe
-
05-18-08 09:26 #413Senior Member

Posts: 963This is out of line
[QUOTE=Bbbss][QUOTE=Maya Luv]Thanx for your nice comments and or reviews!
Although not many.Why slam someone you know nothing about? For the record, she has 2 reviews on escorts.com and one here. If she's not your type, move on. I enjoyed my session and will repeat. She was A GFE in everyway.Uumm. How about none. Although I have hidden 3 double cheeseburgers under my bed.And a dentist. Care to join me?
-
05-17-08 19:57 #412Regular Member

Posts: 6Everyone has a preference!
I notice that some people like to insult others. HaHaHa. I guess it makes you feel better. Anyway. Everyone is here for a reason. Everyone has a preference with who they like and what they like. Some people like small breasts, large breasts, skinny girls, curvy girls, thick girls, or big girls, blonde, brown, red or black hair, shaved or unshaved or whatever the case my be. Thats why everyone is who they are. And that is an individual! Unique! Different! I am happy with the way I look. I'm confident, sexy, smart and I'm a good person! I'm good at what I do. No I'm GREAT at everything I do! If you don't like it then thats your problem! So you can keep your comments to yourself! I don't ever have to see you, talk to you or even service your shallow ass! I'm not here to be popular. If my "friends" review me then great, if not I'm not going to beg. Its not the end of the world. I'm still going to be a great provider. I'm not going to let this world break or make me. I control who and what I am! So. Hope everyone is having an awesome weekend! Be safe. Have fun!
XOXO
-
05-17-08 15:29 #411Senior Member

Posts: 138Why so nasty?
Actually she was very briefly and favorably reviewed by Oliver Oil in the CL Review thread. And may I ask why you feel the need to be so mean towards her? If you don't like her, don't see her.
[QUOTE=Bbbss][QUOTE=Maya Luv]Thanx for your nice comments and or reviews!
Although not many.Uumm. How about none. Although I have hidden 3 double cheeseburgers under my bed.And a dentist.
Care to join me?
-
05-17-08 14:37 #410Senior Member

Posts: 853
Originally Posted by Scaldy Dog
Well then she needs a airplane ticket and get her ass over here. She has to stop in Connecticut first though, then she can stop in Philly for a Cookyjar photo shoot and finally stop in L A and get a Baldy Cruiser tee shirt.
-
05-17-08 10:33 #409Senior Member

Posts: 33[QUOTE=Maya Luv]Thanx for your nice comments and or reviews!
Although not many.[QUOTE]Uumm. How about none. Although I have hidden 3 double cheeseburgers under my bed.And a dentist.
Care to join me?
-
05-17-08 10:03 #408Senior Member

Posts: 853
Originally Posted by Dcg1998
Dcq Did you mention to her about the false advertisement? After seeing those pics, I would have all pumped up on the drive over. Then the disappointment I would have bolted.
I clicked on pics and then was execpting a rave report about how much better she looked in person. I feel kind of let down myself.....can you go back and give her an earful about how its just not right to be doing that.
Ah I bet they don't care, forget it.
-
05-17-08 06:42 #407Regular Member

Posts: 4Brandi: No. Ewa Sonnet: Yes.
Those pictures are of Ewa Sonnet who is a pop star in Poland.
Originally Posted by Dcg1998
http://www.ewasonnet.pl/en/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ewa_Sonnet
http://www.ewasonnet.ws/
Ewa Sonnet has never been to the USA so I really don't think she's posting on Backpage.
-
05-16-08 23:31 #406Senior Member

Posts: 25Commercial Advertisement deleted by Admin
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with a link or links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
05-16-08 21:43 #405Senior Member

Posts: 1679Hanna
Hey Hairball, where you been?
Originally Posted by Hairball
Yeah Man...You don't very often get to meet with an Angel that looks like a Movie Star, let alone.............VS
-
05-16-08 17:13 #404Regular Member

Posts: 1Brandi - Orlando
I was taken in by the photos on her Backpage ad. She is definitely not the girl in the photos. Much, much heavier. I ended up staying for incall because of how far I traveled, and FS was okay. Since there are many beautiful escorts in Orlando (like Colombia beauty Brenda!!!), no need to go with someone who "baits" with false photos.
Simply the Best - BRANDI - 19
I'm truly one of a kind. I see myself as a rather tranquil person. You will find that I'm very friendly and love to laugh. I am confident that you will enjoy my company and be exceedingly pleased with my looks and personality. I consider myself to be classy and clean.













Reply With Quote




