Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 128 of 556 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 178 228 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 8327
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #6422

    Any Feedbacks on this Duo

    Hey! This duo caught my eye and I was wondering if any of you had a chance to see them and can verify if real. Offering $3 for BBFS. Here's the link.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/146881192

  2. #6421

    Whaaaa?

    Quote Originally Posted by LstnVegas  [View Original Post]
    I don't know how you guys measure a girls worth. Vegas seems real dry to me in terms of quality time with pretty girls. I'd pay extra just to find someone that's cute, real, not a scam, not bbw, old, AMP, or has serious drug problem. Throw in drinking with me. Six plus is worth it to me.
    Sorry new poster, but $6+ is an absurd number for a puta that caters to hundreds of local mongers and is a drunken mess that has been a hit and miss for countless men who have forked their hard-earned cash. For that amount of money, you could go on TER and find the highest porn star quality escort willing to let you probe every single hole and turn her inside out while pretending that you're the best she's ever had and might even be "falling in love with you a little bit". Oh, and I'm sure she'd even be willing to rip a few shots before the sex while chatting about her opinion on topics ranging from animal husbandry to geopolitical conflict. Whatever you want for that price.

    Really, who are these posters trying to pump Abby's asking price up to stratospheric nonsense?

  3. #6420
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus486  [View Original Post]
    She shows up there like once a year or so. Typically her profile lasts about a week and then she is gone.

  4. #6419
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131

    Would be hilarious

    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus486  [View Original Post]
    If some guy new to SA connects and meets up with her. He'll think he won the lottery without realizing she's been with half the town already, LOL.

  5. #6418

    Abby

    Looks like Abby is on Seeking now:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...43?metric=true
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230724-081111_Chrome.jpg‎  

  6. #6417
    Millie is a good time. I've hung out with her a few times. She's down / loves CIP, anal, DP. Pretty much whatever you can throw at her. She's always acted like she's having a good time when we were together.

  7. #6416
    Quote Originally Posted by CommonSteve666  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. The person who paid that much and then bragged about it puzzled me. Hopefully he got msog, several hours, etc. but I couldn't conclude that from the description given.
    I don't know how you guys measure a girls worth. Vegas seems real dry to me in terms of quality time with pretty girls. I'd pay extra just to find someone that's cute, real, not a scam, not bbw, old, AMP, or has serious drug problem. Throw in drinking with me. Six plus is worth it to me.

  8. #6415

    Millee No

    I tried a few times years ago and had the same bad experiences. Way too angry b woman attitude and her voice. Total turn off, anyway with all her rude bs I chose not to see her I mean all of the contact was a total turn off, also found it hard to believe that harsh voice came from that body. Not saying it doesn't but I passed. Last time I tried to see her, I was across the street from her place, we had agreement on what how long how much and when, I was waiting for her to send the address, and she went silent for 20 or 30 minutes. Probably had someone show up, well after all her hurry up bs from previous attempts and this one, after 10 minutes, I contacted someone else and was on my way when she finally sent address, I didn't reply and blocked her after that.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbfscipOnly  [View Original Post]
    Milliee is absolutely down for CIP. I've never encountered a "No" with Milliee before, but I've not asked her for CIM. But she will DFK, BBBJ, DATY and take your load deep in her pussy with a smile on her face. I know she does anal but not sure about CIA. I've never been a fan of anal, no ass has ever felt as good or better than a good pussy.

    I've tried seeing her in the past but she was WAY too pushy and impatient on the phone. Someone else saying she has someone controlling her makes a lot of sense. The couple of times I've text her it's always the same thing. Very impatient, as in taking longer than 30 second to type a response sends her off on a rant that you're taking too long. She will respond to your very first message with a location and demand an ETA without any details like service or pricing being discussed. When you try to ask she just says yes to everything, including bare, to get you to show up. Set off all sorts of red flags. Hearing she has a pimp / boyfriend makes a lot of sense. He's probably the impatient one pretending to be her on the phone.

  9. #6414
    Quote Originally Posted by AnalCreamDream  [View Original Post]
    Any of you fellows visit this little hottie? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/143853594.

    Looks like bb everything is possible, can anyone confirm? One review said no CIM, but is CIP, or CIA available?
    Milliee is absolutely down for CIP. I've never encountered a "No" with Milliee before, but I've not asked her for CIM. But she will DFK, BBBJ, DATY and take your load deep in her pussy with a smile on her face. I know she does anal but not sure about CIA. I've never been a fan of anal, no ass has ever felt as good or better than a good pussy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Syd5150  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I'm wondering if she offers BBFS?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...627/7252252128
    I've tried seeing her in the past but she was WAY too pushy and impatient on the phone. Someone else saying she has someone controlling her makes a lot of sense. The couple of times I've text her it's always the same thing. Very impatient, as in taking longer than 30 second to type a response sends her off on a rant that you're taking too long. She will respond to your very first message with a location and demand an ETA without any details like service or pricing being discussed. When you try to ask she just says yes to everything, including bare, to get you to show up. Set off all sorts of red flags. Hearing she has a pimp / boyfriend makes a lot of sense. He's probably the impatient one pretending to be her on the phone.

  10. #6413

    She is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Syd5150  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I'm wondering if she offers BBFS?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...627/7252252128
    Torn TF up. Like bad. Pictures are WAYYYY outdated and she has a Cadillac driving Zaddy that takes her around.

  11. #6412

    Ms Kitty

    Has anyone seen her? I'm wondering if she offers BBFS?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...627/7252252128

  12. #6411
    Quote Originally Posted by SixFlags  [View Original Post]
    Was just in vegas this past weekend for a bachelor party. Me and some of the guys got bored one night and decided we wanted to gbang a girl. She was down and all for it. She let me and 4 of my friends all cum inside her. Damage was 250 each. She is a true freak! https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/144962681.
    Did she look like her pics? Better or worse?

  13. #6410

    Bbw white cip

    Was just in vegas this past weekend for a bachelor party. Me and some of the guys got bored one night and decided we wanted to gbang a girl. She was down and all for it. She let me and 4 of my friends all cum inside her. Damage was 250 each. She is a true freak! https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/144962681.

  14. #6409

    Abby

    Got her pre-covid for $100. Said that is all I had and brought her mixers for Jameson.

    Quote Originally Posted by CommonSteve666  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. The person who paid that much and then bragged about it puzzled me. Hopefully he got msog, several hours, etc. but I couldn't conclude that from the description given.
    .

  15. #6408

    TJ techniques

    Quote Originally Posted by LVKiller  [View Original Post]
    Sounds great where are the goth emo chicas in TJ? Also they're not into anything bb are they?
    Yes there are always a few tatted up goth chicas in HK, Tropical, and Chicago (I'd say Adelitas but the government shut them down for the moment). Mileage may vary, but a few HK girls will do BBFS, and I'm about 50-50 getting Tropical Bar / Chicago Bar girls to do BBFS. A lot of it depends on your approach. Fucked a hot goth chica at Nu Body Elite once and several times at the massage place across from Cascadas but that was con condon.

    If you want guaranteed BBFS there are certain agencies that offer it in the menu, and many others where it is implied. In my experience, I can convince about 75% of agency escorts to provide BB for extra dinero there. TBH I stopped mongering in LV for the most part and save my money for other countries. My buddy has a beach house in southern Mexico with a stable of non-professionals that is my favorite place atm. Vegas really dried up after FOSTA / SESTA and Covid, most of the local providers of any quality moving or jacking up their price. TJ is 1000% better and honestly safer than here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape