Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 323 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 373 423 823 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 18050
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13220

    Sunshine

    Went to Sunshine massage this past weekend. They do not have anything on the menu (at least not anymore). The massage was okay.

  2. #13219

    Goes by Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by ShepherdOfNone  [View Original Post]
    This girl didn't post her name and I can't find this link here, so I'm not sure who to search for. Have any of you guys had any experience with her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...l/563365769913.
    I've seen her a few times and she has the occasional review on here. Just search nikki. My take was that she has a cute face even with the face tats but her body is a little deceiving from the pics. YMMV.

  3. #13218

    Super Soaker?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/125853573711

    Has anyone had any luck meeting with her. I've tried numerous times in the past and even when I've gotten a response still haven't been able to meet up.

  4. #13217

    The first one in Kristen

    I've seen Kristen before. You can search her on here for others reviews but I've almost always had positive experiences with her. Great head skills and will rim you too.

  5. #13216

  6. #13215

    No name girl in Frankfort

    This girl didn't post her name and I can't find this link here, so I'm not sure who to search for. Have any of you guys had any experience with her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...l/563365769913.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NDkyNzYxN2Q4ZTVjNDMyNGI2MTQ2ZjhkMzZjZThhMmZkNTk2YWQ.jpg‎  

  7. #13214

    Kitty on tryst

    Did anyone ever confirm her being real? I vaguely remember something said about her.

  8. #13213

    Secret Benefits

    Quote Originally Posted by GatewayGuy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone used Secret Benefits? If so, any luck with it?
    I have tried it and it is mostly scammers, now I had better luck with it in Knoxville than Lexington (I live about halfway in between).

  9. #13212

    Fiery red head.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ktucky79  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...y/580240789486

    Is this girl new? Anyone seen her? Thanks.

    Last 4 are 5247.
    I messaged her. She replied quickly and seemed like she was legit. I will keep you posted.

  10. #13211

    Secret Benefits

    Quote Originally Posted by GatewayGuy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone used Secret Benefits? If so, any luck with it?
    A bunch of scammers and pic sellers. An occasional gem, but very rare.

  11. #13210

    Secret Benefits?

    Has anyone used Secret Benefits? If so, any luck with it?

  12. #13209

    Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDiamond8  [View Original Post]
    I can also vouch for Hope being awesome as I traveled to Louisville once to see her. Wish she were available earlier in the day though as those times don't line up with my work schedule.
    Have to agree hope is definitely worth seeing young tight excellent mouth skills and loves when you make a deposit and let her swallow it or even if you leave it between her hips it's makes her hotter I think.

  13. #13208
    Quote Originally Posted by DickCedarmore  [View Original Post]
    Hello Lexington! I am from the Louisville boards and my UTR friend Hope has asked me to let you guys know that she will be available for incalls from 6-8 pm Monday-Thursday this week. She is 22, sexy, drug-free and genuinely enjoys meeting fun gentlemen from the boards. She's already fairly popular in Louisville and has many reviews there. She also has some fans from Lexington who have been patiently waiting for this. Well, the time has come.

    If you'd like to see her just shoot me a phone number or Kik handle; it's much easier to communicate that way. Also, please include the word 'Lexington' in your message so I know where you are. She prefers senior members.

    Treat this sexy, rare find well fellas and she'll keep you happy well into the future. She's sure been keeping us happy..
    I can also vouch for Hope being awesome as I traveled to Louisville once to see her. Wish she were available earlier in the day though as those times don't line up with my work schedule.

  14. #13207

    Fiery red

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...y/580240789486

    Is this girl new? Anyone seen her? Thanks.

    Last 4 are 5247.

  15. #13206

    Halie

    Has anyone seen her since she got out of Rehab. I've only made contact once, she asked for some money to get a phone turned on (she contacted me with a phone?) I asked how she was doing and just wanted the money then Ghosted me. I wonder if she's back seeing previous clients. She acted like she would see me again for a price, but no confirmation before ghosting. Anyone?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape