Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 17029
-
07-18-23 13:53 #11134Senior Member

Posts: 177Nurse kellyk services
Is she open to bb? Or just bbj?
-
07-18-23 11:24 #11133Senior Member

Posts: 519Raid
Unexpected, https://www.nbc4i.com/news/local-new...investigators/.
Originally Posted by CBusMonger1
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-23 11:20 #11132Regular Member

Posts: 16[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
07-18-23 10:00 #11131Senior Member

Posts: 279Hill rd
1234 was raided and closed this morning.
-
07-18-23 09:34 #11130Senior Member

Posts: 297Agreed
Agreed 100%. Just because a girl works at an AMP doesn't mean she has to perform those services. People should have the right to choose what activities they engage in.
Originally Posted by Mantenomo
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-23 00:20 #11129Senior Member

Posts: 54256/5 guys
Stopped in last sun evening met by younger attractive tall girl in short skirt. I chose medium message and it was very hard but felt good she even walked on my back loved it! Then she did something with my legs pulled them up and and she was on my back and teased away. On flip negotiations for top off and rubbing had to pay first and it was spendy but she was one of the better ones I have seen. It was great she also did not have underwear under her skirt🤷 no complaints I'd be back. I did not see the other ones while I was there.
-
07-17-23 22:34 #11128Senior Member

Posts: 327I'm not sure of your point
We're talking massage here with unbelievebly hard working gals who Do Not get the house fee. They're not 20 buck druggie street hookers you may be thinking of.
Originally Posted by WvJoeMonger1
[View Original Post]
I've only left early from a 60 minute massages twice. One was a super morbidly obese chick-Hailee with kids upstairs and the 2nd during covid at Li's with a fully gowned / masked / gloves / eyeware MP who I swear was a trans guy wanting to be a girl.
Super uncomfortable with both but I left a 20 at each because they were trying.
Reread the post. This jerk got a self described great massage and got a free feelup under the dress.
SMH at what a douche this guy was trying to bully a new girl, even with Diy.
-
07-17-23 22:09 #11127Senior Member

Posts: 201No happy ending, then no tip is what I do as well.
Originally Posted by WvJoeMonger1
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 19:06 #11126Senior Member

Posts: 30Sunbury
Anyone encounter this lady? I reached out, haven't heard back yet.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mbus/145339893
-
07-17-23 17:36 #11125Senior Member

Posts: 2739Another Selena encounter, interesting.
Originally Posted by Whoah28
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 17:13 #11124Senior Member

Posts: 104Wednesday morning treat?
So I am coming to Columbus Wednesday morning and, I am looking for a banging treat.
Advise?
Dayton seems to be rather dull.
-
07-17-23 12:42 #11123Senior Member

Posts: 519Table shower
I did not know either, but I asked because their other location in Lewis Center has one. I have never had them cover me up during the TS or massage at either location.
Originally Posted by BearsBuddy
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 12:36 #11122Senior Member

Posts: 59No tip!!
I agree, NO TIP, everyone knows what is going on and until we take a dominant stand things will not change!
Originally Posted by Paradigm71
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 12:12 #11121Senior Member

Posts: 59Asian apt girls!!
Hey,
Originally Posted by BuckeyeFanatic
[View Original Post]
I visit Columbus regularly, are there Asian apt girl or massage parlors? DM me.
-
07-17-23 10:38 #11120Senior Member

Posts: 854I didn't know they had a table shower. In a pinch I may have the taller lady give me one.
Originally Posted by Paradigm71
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






