Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 323 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 373 423 823 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 17927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13097

    Secret Benefits

    Quote Originally Posted by GatewayGuy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone used Secret Benefits? If so, any luck with it?
    I have tried it and it is mostly scammers, now I had better luck with it in Knoxville than Lexington (I live about halfway in between).

  2. #13096

    Fiery red head.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ktucky79  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...y/580240789486

    Is this girl new? Anyone seen her? Thanks.

    Last 4 are 5247.
    I messaged her. She replied quickly and seemed like she was legit. I will keep you posted.

  3. #13095

    Secret Benefits

    Quote Originally Posted by GatewayGuy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone used Secret Benefits? If so, any luck with it?
    A bunch of scammers and pic sellers. An occasional gem, but very rare.

  4. #13094

    Secret Benefits?

    Has anyone used Secret Benefits? If so, any luck with it?

  5. #13093

    Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDiamond8  [View Original Post]
    I can also vouch for Hope being awesome as I traveled to Louisville once to see her. Wish she were available earlier in the day though as those times don't line up with my work schedule.
    Have to agree hope is definitely worth seeing young tight excellent mouth skills and loves when you make a deposit and let her swallow it or even if you leave it between her hips it's makes her hotter I think.

  6. #13092
    Quote Originally Posted by DickCedarmore  [View Original Post]
    Hello Lexington! I am from the Louisville boards and my UTR friend Hope has asked me to let you guys know that she will be available for incalls from 6-8 pm Monday-Thursday this week. She is 22, sexy, drug-free and genuinely enjoys meeting fun gentlemen from the boards. She's already fairly popular in Louisville and has many reviews there. She also has some fans from Lexington who have been patiently waiting for this. Well, the time has come.

    If you'd like to see her just shoot me a phone number or Kik handle; it's much easier to communicate that way. Also, please include the word 'Lexington' in your message so I know where you are. She prefers senior members.

    Treat this sexy, rare find well fellas and she'll keep you happy well into the future. She's sure been keeping us happy..
    I can also vouch for Hope being awesome as I traveled to Louisville once to see her. Wish she were available earlier in the day though as those times don't line up with my work schedule.

  7. #13091

    Fiery red

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...y/580240789486

    Is this girl new? Anyone seen her? Thanks.

    Last 4 are 5247.

  8. #13090

    Halie

    Has anyone seen her since she got out of Rehab. I've only made contact once, she asked for some money to get a phone turned on (she contacted me with a phone?) I asked how she was doing and just wanted the money then Ghosted me. I wonder if she's back seeing previous clients. She acted like she would see me again for a price, but no confirmation before ghosting. Anyone?

  9. #13089

    Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by DickCedarmore  [View Original Post]
    Hello Lexington! I am from the Louisville boards and my UTR friend Hope has asked me to let you guys know that she will be available for incalls from 6-8 pm Monday-Thursday this week. She is 22, sexy, drug-free and genuinely enjoys meeting fun gentlemen from the boards. She's already fairly popular in Louisville and has many reviews there. She also has some fans from Lexington who have been patiently waiting for this. Well, the time has come.

    If you'd like to see her just shoot me a phone number or Kik handle; it's much easier to communicate that way. Also, please include the word 'Lexington' in your message so I know where you are. She prefers senior members.

    Treat this sexy, rare find well fellas and she'll keep you happy well into the future. She's sure been keeping us happy. 😉 Thanks!

    Oh, if my inbox gets full or it takes me a bit to reply just be patient. I'll get to it.
    I can vouch for Hope, I've only seen her once but she was Excellent! I don't drive to Louisville often but I did one day just to see her and it'll be great to have her on our stomping grounds so treat her well fellas!

  10. #13088

    Hope in Lexington.

    Hello Lexington! I am from the Louisville boards and my UTR friend Hope has asked me to let you guys know that she will be available for incalls from 6-8 pm Monday-Thursday this week. She is 22, sexy, drug-free and genuinely enjoys meeting fun gentlemen from the boards. She's already fairly popular in Louisville and has many reviews there. She also has some fans from Lexington who have been patiently waiting for this. Well, the time has come.

    If you'd like to see her just shoot me a phone number or Kik handle; it's much easier to communicate that way. Also, please include the word 'Lexington' in your message so I know where you are. She prefers senior members.

    Treat this sexy, rare find well fellas and she'll keep you happy well into the future. She's sure been keeping us happy. 😉 Thanks!

    Oh, if my inbox gets full or it takes me a bit to reply just be patient. I'll get to it.

  11. #13087

    Done

    Quote Originally Posted by Poolfan  [View Original Post]
    Clear out your PMs LOL.
    Damn, I had no idea I had so many messages stored. All clear now and thanks.

  12. #13086

    Mailbox

    Sorry, I cleaned out my mailbox.

  13. #13085

    Cc

    Quote Originally Posted by Poolfan  [View Original Post]
    Clear out your PMs LOL.
    I was informed that she wasn't taking on any new clients, and staying with her regulars at this moment, so unless that changes you may not get her info.

  14. #13084
    Quote Originally Posted by LionHaart  [View Original Post]
    I have tried several times to get CC's number and had one monger tell me to contact Maria for it. I tried that 3 times and all 3 times she told me to see her first and then if I still wanted to see CC she would share her number LOL I'm sure that was one of their disagreements. I would still love her number if one of you mongers would be kind enough to share. I visit Louisville and Lexington often. I live right in between.

    Thanks LION.
    Clear out your PMs LOL.

  15. #13083

    Cc

    Quote Originally Posted by RickPinto  [View Original Post]
    I want to try to clarify some erroneous posts about CC. 2 weeks ago CC was in town with Maria. They were sharing a suite at one of the motels off of Winchester Rd. They had some disagreements and CC decided to get a room at another motel. I saw CC before she left to go back to Louisville. She was lucid. I didn't notice any bruising or needle marks. She was amazing. CC left to go back for the 4th. Maria decided to stay in town. Subsequently Marie stayed and was arrested for public intoxication on July 6.
    I have tried several times to get CC's number and had one monger tell me to contact Maria for it. I tried that 3 times and all 3 times she told me to see her first and then if I still wanted to see CC she would share her number LOL I'm sure that was one of their disagreements. I would still love her number if one of you mongers would be kind enough to share. I visit Louisville and Lexington often. I live right in between.

    Thanks LION.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape