Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,556 to 9,570 of 40028
-
07-17-23 23:02 #30473Regular Member

Posts: 4Bhc
Did you go there and they only massaged you? I didn't even think this place offered massages.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 21:57 #30472Senior Member

Posts: 1714https://twitter.com/Pearlangelschi
Originally Posted by GoHomeSmiling
[View Original Post]
Tokyo posts their lineup on their Twitter page. A new girl named Judy arrived yesterday. The Twitter page has a few pictures of their facility. It's really nice. You should definitely check it out and report back. And they offer nuru and use authentic nuru gel. I have posted nuru gel pictures before.
BHC is back open after the unfortunate incident, but it's strictly legit now. Legit as in no extras now.
-
07-17-23 21:41 #30471Regular Member

Posts: 8Thanks, appreciate the info. She was speaking to someone in a car out front and headed back inside, I would've walked in then if I had the time.
Originally Posted by WalkingHard
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 21:09 #30470Senior Member

Posts: 180Current rotation
Ruby, recently. Anna. I think Anna fluctuates between worker and host. Saw her first time I was there, it was pretty good. Saw her recently, this time was 'eh. ' In my opinion, very very pretty face. Total heartbreaker. But last time she seemed like she was in quite a bad mood. Anyone know if Anna is only one on rotation? I ask because if I go back and it's Anna, she'll roll her eyes and take my money.
But I think we need a little time apart LOL.
Who is on at Tokyo? Another place I'm interested at taking another pass at. Anyone been (back) to BHC since. ?
FWIW, I prefer natural breasts. Big and small I love them all, but just not into clearly fake boobs.
-
07-17-23 20:51 #30469Senior Member

Posts: 120West River
JuJu has been at West river for awhile now. Saw her a bunch at S&L and couple times at West. Even though she is a little bit older (upper 40's), she keeps herself in really good shape. I would guess she is 110-115 lbs still very cute. She gives a strong good massage. Nice BBBJ with CIM no swallow. She has always done FS with me, but have heard from couple guys she has stopped offering FS. I haven't seen her in probably 4-5 months so maybe she is slowing down. She has been in the game for quite some time.
Originally Posted by WalkingHard
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 20:39 #30468Senior Member

Posts: 69Orange
Anyone swing by Orange and checked out the new line up? Looks good on the website.
-
07-17-23 20:27 #30467Senior Member

Posts: 183Stopped by today and it was still closed, still with the sign on it, still with wilting plants inside.
Originally Posted by TrailBlazers12
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 20:26 #30466Senior Member

Posts: 183Princess Latina
I visited a year ago and had a good experience there with the receptionist who had braces and a great body, late 20's. Unfortunately she's probably long gone. I visited a bit later a couple times and only saw older, out of shape women there.
A few days ago, I decided to check it out again. Unattractive receptionist said someone else would give me massage; I asked politely to see before I pay, she said no. I asked politely in Spanish, and she said no again.
-
07-17-23 19:13 #30465Senior Member

Posts: 326Happy Feet Northwest Side
I know about CLC Massage on Milwaukee Ave, where L1 finishes are probable. About 2 blocks or so north of CLC is a place called Happy Feet and Spa. I hadn't seen any reviews for it, so last night I thought I'd TOFTT. The facility is large and clean, but as soon as I walked in, I got a bad vibe about the possibility of extras happening there. There were a couple of female masseuses but also a couple of male masseurs (bad sign). Then as I waited in the lobby for my appointment, a couple came out of the massage room in the back. Sure enough, it was the same room I wound up in.
I drew "Carrie" for my masseuse. She's definitely on the older side, guessing late 40's / early 50's. Her massage was probably one of the best I've ever had; she's very strong and did excellent work on my neck and shoulders. When I'm at an AMP, I like to lay face down with my arms hanging over each side of the table. But Carrie kept putting my arms back on the table every time I tried to assume my normal posture. At that point, I figured I wouldn't be getting anything extra. Later, I briefly squeezed her butt, but she immediately backed away.
On the flip, some more very good massage, but no hints whatsoever of anything extra. I actually would go back to Happy Feet and Spa for Carrie's massage skills, which are outstanding. But I wouldn't expect any extras there. Then again, who knows? Maybe multiple visits may be required before anything happens. Anyone who have gone there, did you have any luck?
-
07-17-23 16:53 #30464Senior Member

Posts: 179You saw a blonde girl inside West River or standing around outside? Juju is at West River and is always worth dropping in to see. There used to be a blonde who worked at Let's Spa on Grand Ave. But she left perhaps she's at West River now. Her name was Emily there wonder if it's the same girl.
Originally Posted by Enigmatic218
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 16:28 #30463Senior Member

Posts: 106Ozone and Not about Karly. LOL
I always have had my fun with Karly and when she returns will be back again.
But curious, is there anyone else there that is worth seeing while Karly is gone? Feel free to post or PM.
-
07-17-23 14:51 #30462Senior Member

Posts: 1445Angie at CLM?
Saw some new talent pop up at CLM this week (Chicagolandbodyrubs.com).
As usual unless they are heavily tatted up or have taken the photo at one of the CLM locations, take the pictures with a grain of salt.
I noticed the website said Angie is BACK. I don't remember an Angie there. Anybody recall someone by that name?
I've had my eye on Amida. Any reports for her yet? She's been around a few weeks now.
-
07-17-23 11:49 #30461Senior Member

Posts: 253Depending on where you're at in the city there's plenty of options. A car, Uber / Lyft, divvy, or CTA can get you virtually to any of these.
Originally Posted by MarcusGoinsBig
[View Original Post]
South / SW: Orange, BHC, Ruby, 819 Western, Tokyo.
Loop-ish: SXL.
NW: West River, Ozone, Chicagoland Body Rubs.
-
07-17-23 11:35 #30460Senior Member

Posts: 253Try it out and report
Yup that link is for Orange Spa, which has been well reviewed here so you'll at least get the one pop. Why don't you try it out and see if you can get the multi pop and report back.
Originally Posted by HenryThe69
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 11:13 #30459Senior Member

Posts: 92Coming to town
Will be in downtown Chicago this week and was hoping some locals could let me know the best AMPs or Latin spas for a great massage and some FS relaxation. Thank you in advance and pvt msg is fine if you wish.











Reply With Quote






