Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 337 of 2122 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 387 437 837 1337 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 31829
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26789

    Mariah

    I recently had an encounter with Mariah. Most of her pics are up to date and she isn't any heavier than what she posts. You'd think by her pics that she would have floppy DD's but she is firm and bouncy. I think she's probably alone too much because she is the most talkative person I've ever met, but she's sweet and I think just needs someone besides her well behaved dogs to interact with.

    She has a safe location and keeps it clean enough.

    The little head took over when I agreed to another $ for CFS. Yeah, I know, we simps are just contributing to the outrageous prices here in Nashville. And for me, the FS wasn't worth the outrageous price. Started with her body slide which was nice, added a little CBJ a few minjutes after the flip, some CG & mish, and my favorite, doggy, for the finish. She also really enjoys men's nipples, so if you want someone to play with yours with gusto, keep her in mind. Aside from the extra $ for FS, I seriously think $$$ for nuru and HE is ridiculous but we all can't commute to lower priced areas whenever the mood to nut strikes us and I did want to try a new to me provider. Being an older guy I prefer the 1 hour encounter over the QV or HH so my base expense if higher than others here.

    So all in all, if you're feeling flush and can afford $$$ for nuru and HE (I don't know her HE method, there are several) Mariah would be an enjoyable, mellow, and no hassle visit. But with no GFE features at all and $$ for CFS that wasn't "perfect" for me, I won't be returning.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...uru-29282.html

  2. #26788

    Special K

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    Didi that include a creampie ending cause I can get that for less than 400.

    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...2326.htm?cat=1

    She is real, and amazing. Best 4 $$ I have spent in a long time. She is sweet, funny, and hits all the high notes for a true GFE experience.

    I will be seeing her again before she leaves to go back to San Diego.

    She does require screening, but has a preferred screening site available as well.

    $400? I'm priced out of the pussy market.
    For a few dollars more you can see Special K for two hours. She offers BBBJCIM and lets you put it anywhere in an order that will surprise you.

  3. #26787

    Wtf?

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    Hello, so in a couple to a few weeks, I'll be in Nashville for the weekend and I was looking into escorts to visit with while I was down there. What can anyone tell me about VeronicaBBW? I've seen on other review sites that she's great but I just want an opinion from here if anyone's seen her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/veronicabbw
    You never need to pay to fuck a fat chick. Ever.

  4. #26786

    Latina Sofi / Fabi

    Dreamed of a Latina. Columbian Sofi / Fabi opens the door and looks just like her pictures, clean white teeth. Body was soft, natural tits, baby damage but overall, she looked rough. Forgot her name that's how memorable she was. CBJ was not the worst but just enough to get me going.

    She defaulted to Mish, and it was obvious she was not into it. She was like a dead fish, giving very little feedback and touch. I started to go soft, and I could tell she was getting antsy about the length already, so I dug in and barely finished.

    No fun here, maybe a bad day for her but I will not be repeating. Damage 100 qv.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/145618960
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sofi_Fabi.jpg‎  

  5. #26785

    Veronica BBW

    Saw her once a few years ago. Nice time but too pricey currently IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    Hello, so in a couple to a few weeks, I'll be in Nashville for the weekend and I was looking into escorts to visit
    with while I was down there. What can anyone tell me about VeronicaBBW? I've seen on other review sites that she's great but I just want an opinion from here if anyone's seen her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/veronicabbw

  6. #26784

    VeronicaBBW

    Hello, so in a couple to a few weeks, I'll be in Nashville for the weekend and I was looking into escorts to visit with while I was down there. What can anyone tell me about VeronicaBBW? I've seen on other review sites that she's great but I just want an opinion from here if anyone's seen her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/veronicabbw

  7. #26783

    400?

    Didi that include a creampie ending cause I can get that for less than 400.

    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...2326.htm?cat=1

    She is real, and amazing. Best 4 $$ I have spent in a long time. She is sweet, funny, and hits all the high notes for a true GFE experience.

    I will be seeing her again before she leaves to go back to San Diego.

    She does require screening, but has a preferred screening site available as well.

    $400? I'm priced out of the pussy market.

  8. #26782
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenMcGroin  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. She talks really sweet but in the end she robbed me. Cash & Dash. I hope you have better luck if you go for it.
    Look very closely at ALL of the photos in her ad. You may just find out some information to help get your money back.

  9. #26781

    $400?

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigms007  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...2326.htm?cat=1

    She is real, and amazing. Best 4$$ I have spent in a long time. She is sweet, funny, and hits all the high notes for a true GFE experience.

    I will be seeing her again before she leaves to go back to San Diego.

    She does require screening, but has a preferred screening site available as well.
    $400? I'm priced out of the pussy market.

  10. #26780

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkerton90  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on Ruby from eros?

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/4918215.htm
    You might want to ask the guys from Chicago.

  11. #26779
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacr398  [View Original Post]
    This girl looks familiar. I texted her and she seems legit, ad doesn't seem to have major red flags. Has anyone met her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/145602193#.
    I've seen her. She talks really sweet but in the end she robbed me. Cash & Dash. I hope you have better luck if you go for it.

  12. #26778

    Grace

    This girl looks familiar. I texted her and she seems legit, ad doesn't seem to have major red flags. Has anyone met her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/145602193#.

  13. #26777

    Chloe donation

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigms007  [View Original Post]
    That was for 1 hr. She has a friend with her as well.
    Thats a lot of lettuce was BBBJ and CIM included?

  14. #26776

    Chloe donation

    That was for 1 hr. She has a friend with her as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenMcGroin  [View Original Post]
    She has something very attractive but understated that has kept my attention for a while. I may be mistaken but I thought her rate was a bit and of that. Was that donation for an hour or just hhr?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1689537374603.jpg‎  

  15. #26775

    Chloe Marie / Scarlett (GreenEye Beauty)

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigms007  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...2326.htm?cat=1

    She is real, and amazing. Best 4$$ I have spent in a long time. She is sweet, funny, and hits all the high notes for a true GFE experience.

    I will be seeing her again before she leaves to go back to San Diego.

    She does require screening, but has a preferred screening site available as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenMcGroin  [View Original Post]
    She has something very attractive but understated that has kept my attention for a while. I may be mistaken but I thought her rate was a bit and of that. Was that donation for an hour or just hhr?
    Thanks Paradigms007 for your review, glad you had a good experience. Since she has very few reviews and more than one of us interested, here are some additional contact points.

    P411 #P399188 400/ hr, 700/2 hrs, 900/2 hrs Outcall.

    TER #380391 Last and only review back in FEB 2023 Dallas. Man booked Scarlett for 2 hrs outcall, long story short not what he was looking for. BBBJ and FIV not allowed, had two goes at pops, could not finish either. (him not her kind of deal) Ratings Looks 8 / Performance 6.

    Maybe could have been a one off. What if any restrictions did she have?

    https://preferred411.com/P399188

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape