Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style

+ Add Report
Page 64 of 387 FirstFirst ... 14 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 114 164 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 5803
Because You Want The Best
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #4858

    I'd suggest a pass on this one

    Quote Originally Posted by ElCucuy  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her, but her pics show bare.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Tiffany27
    I saw her in Riverside. Actually have chatted with her for quite a long time, but finally pulled the trigger before she moved earlier this year. I picked her up and she was extremely drunk, and smelled like she hadn't showered in a day or two. Also she is way heavier now. Her. Pics are incredibly deceiving.

  2. #4857
    Quote Originally Posted by ElCucuy  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her, but her pics show bare.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Tiffany27
    You can always try to ask unless they blatantly write "no BBFS", but usually when these girls have photos of bare, it's their zaddy enjoying his benefits.

  3. #4856

    Tiffany27

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankSmith666  [View Original Post]
    Hello, does anyone have any good recommendations for some young ebony BBFS action? I'm a little tired of the AMP scene. Any recommendations here in the oc or LA IE LB? Thanks fellas happy hunting.
    Haven't seen her, but her pics show bare.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Tiffany27

  4. #4855
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyChef  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where la Nicole is no and who to book through?
    She is currently in Dallas Texas I highly recommend this booker gives way better rates than Los Angeles much cheaper.

    https://www.sunflowergirls.net/nicole

  5. #4854
    Quote Originally Posted by LC310  [View Original Post]
    There is Luki at Mayumi's fuckpad currently (FAC often too) that is 5'8" and there is a second Lucky with a "why" that is in the FAC rotation. Seems to be a third Lucky in Vegas too.
    Mayumi told me she's only 5'3". Not sure what is going on.

  6. #4853

    Got it

    Quote Originally Posted by SDSailor  [View Original Post]
    She has a booker & I'm sure she's very popular. Young, hot, but not really into it. Doesn't work often but I assume very high volume when she does.
    Yeah I've been trying to reach out for a couple months now but nothing. Even subbed to her OF to see if she would be willing but apparently not LOL.

  7. #4852
    Senior Member


    Posts: 635

    Luki & Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    FAC says Luki is working tonight at Fullerton Inn. Mayumi says "Lucky" is working tonight but is only 5'3", but the picture is "Luki" supposedly 5'8".
    There is Luki at Mayumi's fuckpad currently (FAC often too) that is 5'8" and there is a second Lucky with a "why" that is in the FAC rotation. Seems to be a third Lucky in Vegas too.

  8. #4851
    Quote Originally Posted by RickSanchez01  [View Original Post]
    Can you elaborate more on that? I've been trying to contact her multiple times but all she replies with is that generic message. No actual form of contacting her.
    She's with the same crew that JuicyWetMary was in. They would copy and paste the messages. She isn't new anymore. If you happen to get lucky and you get the okay, you might have fun. You look into the search history too, you could see a couple of reviews. She's pretty hot.

  9. #4850
    Quote Originally Posted by RickSanchez01  [View Original Post]
    Can you elaborate more on that? I've been trying to contact her multiple times but all she replies with is that generic message. No actual form of contacting her.
    She has a booker & I'm sure she's very popular. Young, hot, but not really into it. Doesn't work often but I assume very high volume when she does.

  10. #4849

    What do you mean reported

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoeTwo  [View Original Post]
    She's been reported before. She gives good head. She looks good too. You might have a good time.
    Can you elaborate more on that? I've been trying to contact her multiple times but all she replies with is that generic message. No actual form of contacting her.

  11. #4848

    Soaknwetsarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Conn876  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Got this response back after I messaged her and wasn't sure if sus or not.

    Hey everyone, I am new to hx! My name is Sarah. I am 5'4 & 115 lbs 34 c. I am Caucasian, fun size, natural body and blonde. I am a young wild freak in the sheets. I am doing incalls Temecula. I will drown your face and cock with my soak and wet pussy juices. I am here to pleasure your needs and fantasy's. Please be respectful and right to the point when messaging me. I do not like to waste my time with conversation. I like to be play with gentle and passionate. So if you are interested in seeing me. Respond with your phone number. Then I will gladly text you.

    My Donts. No CIP or Anal. I do not eat out butts! I am not on birth control. Please respect me. No kissing please.

    BBFS Plus- 500 hr / 460 hhr / 340 Qq (GFE, BBFS, BBBJ, CIM, COT, DATY / DATO, FIV, FIA, CAMEL SLIDES, MSOG, VIDEO / PICTURES).

    BBFS - 400 hr / 360 hhr / 240 Qq (GFE, BBFS, BBBJ, CIM, COT, DATY / DATO, FIV, FIA, CAMEL SLIDES, MSOG).

    CFS - 300 hr / 260 hhr / 140 Qq (CFS, BBBJ, CIM, COT, DATY / DATO, FIV, FIA, CAMEL SLIDES).

    To see exclusive never been seen before videos and pictures of me. Subscribe to me www.onlyfans.com/sarasnowbby.
    She's been reported before. She gives good head. She looks good too. You might have a good time.

  12. #4847
    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    I banged Luki up in SGV a year or so ago. I'll bet she's pushing 60. Not horrible looking, but def past it unless you like GILF. Delivers, but pounding her starfish was disappointing. She could have been folding laundry for all she cared. If you want a bare everything CIA sex doll, she's your grandma.
    FAC says Luki is working tonight at Fullerton Inn. Mayumi says "Lucky" is working tonight but is only 5'3", but the picture is "Luki" supposedly 5'8".

  13. 07-14-23 20:44


  14. #4846
    Quote Originally Posted by Conn876  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Got this response back after I messaged her and wasn't sure if sus or not.
    I messaged one guy about her and his experience was that she was a typical, mechanical GPS with no enthusiasm. I'm curious to try her, but idk after that.

  15. #4845

    Soaknwetsarah

    Has anyone seen her? Got this response back after I messaged her and wasn't sure if sus or not.

    Hey everyone, I am new to hx! My name is Sarah. I am 5'4 & 115 lbs 34 c. I am Caucasian, fun size, natural body and blonde. I am a young wild freak in the sheets. I am doing incalls Temecula. I will drown your face and cock with my soak and wet pussy juices. I am here to pleasure your needs and fantasy's. Please be respectful and right to the point when messaging me. I do not like to waste my time with conversation. I like to be play with gentle and passionate. So if you are interested in seeing me. Respond with your phone number. Then I will gladly text you.

    My Donts. No CIP or Anal. I do not eat out butts! I am not on birth control. Please respect me. No kissing please.

    BBFS Plus- 500 hr / 460 hhr / 340 Qq (GFE, BBFS, BBBJ, CIM, COT, DATY / DATO, FIV, FIA, CAMEL SLIDES, MSOG, VIDEO / PICTURES).

    BBFS - 400 hr / 360 hhr / 240 Qq (GFE, BBFS, BBBJ, CIM, COT, DATY / DATO, FIV, FIA, CAMEL SLIDES, MSOG).

    CFS - 300 hr / 260 hhr / 140 Qq (CFS, BBBJ, CIM, COT, DATY / DATO, FIV, FIA, CAMEL SLIDES).

    To see exclusive never been seen before videos and pictures of me. Subscribe to me www.onlyfans.com/sarasnowbby.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 63F9E53F-F592-DE8B-E0F0-D36BD1DC276D_10127CDD-CA06-4CBA-9FD8-3B25C8948553_sm.jpg‎   1A9BFB7D-AE22-CA37-94DE-77DD1B67F3EF_769EDA07-FDBC-4045-89BE-975EDC5B06A5_sm.jpg‎  

  16. #4844

    Luki

    Quote Originally Posted by Taws6  [View Original Post]
    Seems the pictures of her new guest is the same "luki" as from Fun Asian Club.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/326

    The folder says "be back soon".

    So as with in the past, I'm sure once Lucky arrives, she will take her own photos in house & post them.

    I'm sure there is a review or two around here of her.
    I banged Luki up in SGV a year or so ago. I'll bet she's pushing 60. Not horrible looking, but def past it unless you like GILF. Delivers, but pounding her starfish was disappointing. She could have been folding laundry for all she cared. If you want a bare everything CIA sex doll, she's your grandma.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape