Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 180 of 647 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 230 280 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 9697
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7012

    Sophia

    I met her a few times. If you want to DM me I can give you details. Her rates went up a ton but she'll probably still settle for less. I wouldn't pay what she's asking. She did outcall at my place a couple times for 75 and 80. She's okay, just kinda bigger girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by JDN4445  [View Original Post]
    Anyone actually seen her yet? Tried to meet a couple of times but went silent close to meeting time. She's also posting on Tryst as Sophia.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...b/635188924413

  2. #7011

    No way

    Quote Originally Posted by GoCubs  [View Original Post]
    She may be real but those pictures are fake. Did an image search and they show up all over the internet with varies names and locations.
    There is no way this real, not in myrtle beach, with out doing any search you can tell she is not real. Way too good for myrtle beach. If its too true to be good then its fake in myrtle area.

  3. #7010

    DT providers

    Any true no gag reflex types around? Obviously looking for the holy grail of clean and affordable.

  4. #7009

    Can't find any info

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/588515911995

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtle-beach/female-escorts/caucasian_w/------2-t-----/865096832129


    Tried to find any post on these 2, went back 10 pages and nothing about them. Any one had either one of them, how is the service? is it worth one hour outcall
    Any info much apricated.

    Thank you.

    King123.

  5. #7008
    Quote Originally Posted by KmRegular  [View Original Post]
    Is it just wishful thinking or is this one the real thing https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/093366524070 🤔 regular.
    She may be real but those pictures are fake. Did an image search and they show up all over the internet with varies names and locations.

  6. #7007
    Quote Originally Posted by JDN4445  [View Original Post]
    Anyone actually seen her yet? Tried to meet a couple of times but went silent close to meeting time. She's also posting on Tryst as Sophia.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...b/635188924413
    Don't waste your time or money. She is much heavier and less attractive than pics and service was uninspiring at best. Definitely would not repeat.

  7. #7006

    Harley moon

    Is it just wishful thinking or is this one the real thing https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/093366524070 🤔 regular.

  8. #7005
    Quote Originally Posted by DrZardon  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her post in a long time. I came really close to meeting up with her but something told me not to. She was always super demanding and I see her prices have gone up. If I remember correctly she use to only do qv so seeing hh on her post is something new. If you get the chance go for it and let us know how it went.

  9. #7004

    I would def stay away

    This girl keeps posting with either a "new name" or "new phone number". Yes she's a real redhead but the pictures posted don't do any justice. She's a lot skinner in person. And her boyfriend isn't to far behind hiding somewhere usually. I had a bad experience with her some time ago. She rushed everything and didn't do everything she said she would. She kept saying how her boyfriend just got out of prison. Yeah I'm thinking more like jail and not prison. Like most of the other women she has a serious drug problem. I personally would stay away from her and don't waste your time or money.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...s/050722085087

  10. #7003

    MB 843-xxx-8015

    Anyone actually seen her yet? Tried to meet a couple of times but went silent close to meeting time. She's also posting on Tryst as Sophia.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...b/635188924413

  11. #7002
    Quote Originally Posted by Xcvxxx  [View Original Post]
    She's real if that's what you're asking. I linked up once with her some time ago. She came to me when we met. But her prices were not that high from outcalls like they're now. I've never been to her place. But I def would not ever pay an extra $50 for Greek. I would say go for it.

  12. #7001

    Anything on this one


  13. #7000

    Harley Moon

    She looks to go to be true. I'm definitely going to check her out. I will let you know.

  14. #6999

    Harley Moon

    Saw this post from yesterday. Anyone taken the plunge or know anything?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/032169856818

  15. #6998

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder  [View Original Post]
    So party Paula finally started responding since she changed her number. Is asking 100 for short dream. These providers don't have the game f'd up, it's the mongers. I picked up a tight body SW this morning took her to a new play house of mine. Best flute I've had in a long time. Nice shaped ass prime for the a good k9 pounding. When done stayed chatted and asked if I wanted round 2 which I went for. Later this evening while cruising I see a tight fit body I recognize from stg. I will not disclose which provider. Ask for a ride and off the the play house we go. CBJ but good one. Went to k9. Being as though she got my 3rd load of the day she had to work for it. Both better looking providers facially and body and my day was less than her short stay rate! Why'all need to stop letting these providers get you like this.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...s/108223760845
    The world may never know LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape