Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 234 of 735 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 284 334 734 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 11011
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7516

    Scarlett Reid

    Quote Originally Posted by CheckingThis5  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Violet a couple of times and your experience definitely wasn't mine. Violet was a real pro and very classy. Just really expensive for a very "introverted" experience. I think she definitely priced her self for high end GFE market. But hey, I trust your story more because these hoes ain't shit. Always got to keep your head on a swivel, never believe that these people are your friends. I never bring anything more than exactly what I need when heading up to their crib.

    Side note, I hate to bring her more attention, since she's already raised her prices, but anyone seen Scarlett Reid?

    I'm elated that we finally have a hot flirty and fit blonde instead of all these Alt chicks in Seattle. But I fear she will quickly figure out she's popular and jack up her prices even more.
    I met Scarlett when she was on SA. She was sexy and a lot of fun AND much more affordable than her pro rates. Her GND looks are def more refreshing than the local lot of alt and granola pnw gals.

    Glad that you didn't get robbed by Violet. I learned my lesson and moved on.

  2. #7515

    $950/ hr. GPS Makes TNA Girls Look Tame

    Quote Originally Posted by KashMoney  [View Original Post]
    That ad seems shady to me.

    I met a verified escort on eros and she ripped me off. See post #129 on the ripoff report section.

    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...4858.htm?cat=1.

    missvioletpnw.com

    Be safe.
    No non-pornstar escort should ever be over $600. For $1000, I can see a top tier pornstar with BBFS. Absolutely ridiculous.

  3. #7514

    Tammy2 Times

    What's the latest story with Tammy2 Times?

    Rates look great, lots of great reviews in years past, but no reviews in many months. But she's still posting regularly.

    Any red flags to watch out for? Is her incall safe? Any HSV concerns?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23127881%3B

    Thanks!

  4. #7513

    Venus

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    VenusEnvy on TNA.
    Are you sure that they are the same person? Looks like different tattoos on the shoulder.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?507017-VenusEnvy

  5. #7512

    Scarlett Reid & Re: Violet

    Quote Originally Posted by KashMoney  [View Original Post]
    That ad seems shady to me.

    I met a verified escort on eros and she ripped me off. See post #129 on the ripoff report section.

    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...4858.htm?cat=1.

    missvioletpnw.com

    Be safe.
    I've seen Violet a couple of times and your experience definitely wasn't mine. Violet was a real pro and very classy. Just really expensive for a very "introverted" experience. I think she definitely priced her self for high end GFE market. But hey, I trust your story more because these hoes ain't shit. Always got to keep your head on a swivel, never believe that these people are your friends. I never bring anything more than exactly what I need when heading up to their crib.

    Side note, I hate to bring her more attention, since she's already raised her prices, but anyone seen Scarlett Reid?

    I'm elated that we finally have a hot flirty and fit blonde instead of all these Alt chicks in Seattle. But I fear she will quickly figure out she's popular and jack up her prices even more.

  6. #7511
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked123  [View Original Post]
    I have been talking to this lady who goes by Venus in Federal Way. Here are her pictures. The one in the bodysuit looks familiar. Does anyone know who she is and if she is fun?
    VenusEnvy on TNA.

  7. #7510

    Eros Escorts

    Quote Originally Posted by Hs494  [View Original Post]
    Hola, are the verified escorts from eros.com real? I don't find the hottest girls of the posts in tna or stg nor is there a place for reviews or rates. Has anyone more experience with eros girls? An example of such post: https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...1365.htm?cat=1.
    That ad seems shady to me.

    I met a verified escort on eros and she ripped me off. See post #129 on the ripoff report section.

    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...4858.htm?cat=1.

    missvioletpnw.com

    Be safe.

  8. #7509
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked123  [View Original Post]
    I have been talking to this lady who goes by Venus in Federal Way. Here are her pictures. The one in the bodysuit looks familiar. Does anyone know who she is and if she is fun?
    She was on Seeking at some point we spoke once a long time ago.

  9. #7508

    Who is she

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked123  [View Original Post]
    I have been talking to this lady who goes by Venus in Federal Way. Here are her pictures. The one in the bodysuit looks familiar. Does anyone know who she is and if she is fun?
    No but I would certainly like to.

  10. #7507

    Tori Mills GFE / VIP

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?596051-Tori-Mills

    Tori Mills.

    Bbfscip msog BBBJ, dt, gag. She cums often via DATY and in doggie. For 450 VIP rate.

  11. #7506

    Eros escorts real?

    Hola, are the verified escorts from eros.com real? I don't find the hottest girls of the posts in tna or stg nor is there a place for reviews or rates. Has anyone more experience with eros girls? An example of such post: https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...1365.htm?cat=1.

  12. #7505

    Updated Link

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked123  [View Original Post]
    Link isn't working for me.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynwo...e/201684621590

  13. #7504

    Anyone recognize this lady

    I have been talking to this lady who goes by Venus in Federal Way. Here are her pictures. The one in the bodysuit looks familiar. Does anyone know who she is and if she is fun?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail.jpg‎   thumbnail1.jpg‎  

  14. #7503
    Link isn't working for me.

  15. #7502

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape