Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 7727
-
07-18-23 16:24 #4502Senior Member

Posts: 389Unfortunately the world is a very different place now than 10 years ago. These kind of easy, reasonable professional interactions are fewer and farther between today.
Originally Posted by AttaSquirt
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-23 16:23 #4501Senior Member

Posts: 389Synn Beverly Hills on La Cienega (actually not in BH, but plain old LA) used to be known as Star Strip. It was a dump. A sunken center stage, a 2nd shower stage that never got used. Lap dances on fabric couches out in the open, VIPs in Lazy boy style recliners that allowed for no maneuvering. Mediocre talent besides maybe a rare looker who lasted a short time. I suspect it was run as a front by foreign mobsters. A truly worthless place.
Originally Posted by GeezerX
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 23:33 #4500Senior Member

Posts: 317Haha hey Tuesday is my favorite day! I'll take day shifts: less young, dumb & delusionals. But we'd have to use Fight Club rules, because once the secret's out.
Originally Posted by GeezerX
[View Original Post]
I only started in 1999 after a divorce, but I was a voracious beginner with too much $ and an urge to explore. Most of those defunct nude clubs were shitty, or had mere moments of glory (other than HT & The Dirty Bird, IMO). I never did the Hollywood or DTLA clubs, too much chance I'd see a co-worker or client LOL. I think you're right about Eight Ball, and I can't recall what it was called during BE's management period. The only defunct Sun Valley club I can think of was Vintage Industrial; I think there's another that's still open (Playpen? What a crappy part of town. LaPerla there by Van Nuys airport was a Rhino affiliate, and they spent a boatload of money upgrading the facility after that shithole Shenanigans, but it couldn't make it. Not aware of any other LaPerla club.
I didn't list all the survivor clubs that we still talk about; I think I've hit all of them too (at least the nudes) at least once. I'm an addict, but so what it's fun & I never busted my budget (partly since I never had kids or grandkids LOL). Mostly it's been the same old circus, just different clowns. Other than COVID era, which really sucked.
-
07-17-23 22:55 #4499Senior Member

Posts: 78Nostalgia
A tip of the hat to you, Sir. You've been doing this as long as I have. Don't forget 77 Sunset Strip, and the Ivar Theater. Synn Beverly Hills was another infamous club, maybe the 7th Veil, or was that on Sunset? Godfather had a branch in Reseda. It may still be there. At one point, the Odd Ball was the Eight Ball. That may be the original name, my memory is super fuzzy. I thought La Perla was the place on Penrose in Sun Valley? Was the Shenanigans La Perla a second branch?
With all of us alte kakers on this site, I've always thought there would be room for one of the hot clubs today to have one night a week or a month, where it turns more into a quiet jazz club. Quiet music, girls in lingerie. Blue light specials -- 20 minute lap dances for $100 for those of us on a fixed income. Maybe do it for just two hours on Tuesdays, when the clubs would be quiet anyway. It would start off slow, but would eventually the girls would have tons of regulars, because all us old fookers want is to sit with a reliable pretty girl, who isn't going to rip us off, won't leave lipstick on our necks, and will rock our world in 15 minutes so we can get home to our grandkids quickly, before anyone alerts the authorities. We won't make it rain, but we can be a reliable source of steady income for the right girl, and we won't hang around too long. Damn, I would be there every night. They can schedule us: "Geezer, you get 7-7:30. Pelican T99, you get 6:30 to 7. " We would never flake, always be on time, and would tip well. Doesn't that sound win-win?
Originally Posted by PelicanT99
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 16:33 #4498Senior Member

Posts: 139Tatum / Paris
At the time when I got VIP from Paris 10 or so years ago, she seemed to be really trustworthy at the time. It was on a Sunday morning when I saw her and there was hardly any customers in the club. She sat down and began talking activities we could do in VIP. I asked her how did I know I was not going to get ripped off, and she said I could tip her when when we were finished.
Originally Posted by XBiker
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 14:15 #4497Senior Member

Posts: 247FYI, Synn NH used to by The Classy Lady. Bob's Classy Ladies is now Dames and Games Sport Bar NH.
Originally Posted by PelicanT99
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 14:08 #4496Senior Member

Posts: 247She got into some beef online with a BI member that claim she Rob him when she worked at SRI. She got overly aggressive, and destroyed her rep. When she moved to Synn, she changed her name.
Originally Posted by Roland2418
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 02:59 #4495Senior Member

Posts: 389Tatum was known as Paris years ago. She racked up a bad reputation on B. I. for some ROB type stuff and changed her name. She's not as hot as then but still good looking. But maybe worth 2 for the full entree. Haven't seen recent reports on her.
Originally Posted by AttaSquirt
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 02:53 #4494Senior Member

Posts: 389Saweetee is doing hardcore B / G on her * page, so she's probably in an relationship with that dude. Once that fool wises up and dumps her, I suspect she will open the flood gates on extras.
Originally Posted by PelicanT99
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 02:49 #4493Senior Member

Posts: 389This is exactly the vibe I got off her, thanks for confirming. If B. I. Still existed, she would rack up a bunch of "skulls" and it might actually affect her bottom line. Unfortunately today there are probably enough simps desperate for any kind of contact at any price to keep her delusions going for a while at these ridiculous rates.
Originally Posted by CuziletYou72
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 23:24 #4492Senior Member

Posts: 317Used to be.
Cheetahs used to be Tops & Tails.
Synn COI used to be Exotica.
Synn NH used to be Bobs Classic Lady (I think).
Odd Ball used to be Bare Elegance NH and was Odd Ball before that.
Red Tie used to be LaPerla and was Shenanigans before that (Shitnanigans).
The gun store on Gale in COI used to be Monarch's and Hawaii Theater before that.
And the departed:
Mermaids & Captain Cream's in Newport Beach.
Harvey's in Anaheim (might still be Angels unless that's defunct too).
Body Shop in San Diego.
Flesh in Inland Empire.
Bare'and'Legal in Pomona.
Deja Vu COI.
Century Showgirls at LAX.
The Wild Goose at LAX (topless but nuts).
Rouge in and Hollywood.
Godfather's on Sepulveda and Hollywood I think.
Flamingo Theater in Anaheim.
Red Lips in Stanton.
Pelican Theater in La Habra (my first!
I tried them all, except Flesh. Both times I went there they'd been shut down by LEO.
-
07-16-23 22:21 #4491Senior Member

Posts: 247Yes, it's used to be Hollywood East.
Originally Posted by Edosan
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-23 23:25 #4490Senior Member

Posts: 317Yeah, the VIP room at Cheetahs in San Diego. That's a "geisha club" like I mentioned below. Real mileage is virtually nonexistent there, it's all about talking & trying to pull OTC action, and bro you better be ready to spend for that. Eye candy, but it's more like a topless club. Read the reviews in San Diego & on other websites and you'll question reports of sex in the regular dance area. You might get a handjob after numerous visits and if the strolling bouncer is paid to look the other way, but BJ or FS? Maybe once in a unicorn's appearance. The town is just too churchy & uptight for HM strip clubs. At least that's been my experience over like 15 years of going there while in town for business, and from 4+ years of "dating" a girl who worked there for 10+ years. But maybe connected locals get a better deal; that's certainly the case in most other business dealings in that second-tier provincial city. Nice place to visit, but.
Originally Posted by RohanCid
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-23 18:26 #4489Senior Member

Posts: 51Isn't Bliss the old Hollywood east?
Originally Posted by AttaSquirt
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-23 17:04 #4488Senior Member

Posts: 144Fendi
Stopped by yesterday to see what Fendi is all about. Photo makes her look prettier than what she really is. Says new to industry but for sure has GPS mindset. Talked to me earlier DTLA about her hobbies, another job and boyfriend. At the end $$$ for HJ. I declined and she said she's open to more for the right tip. She even asked me to tip before we danced, and that depending on tip dance how plgood or bad dance would be. She's a waste of time IMO guys!










Reply With Quote





