Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 26382
-
07-16-23 22:44 #20847Senior Member

Posts: 1136I'm pretty sure nobody on this site regularly is giving her 350+. I'm also fairly certain I've seen her walking the south stroll. Greenfield and National.
Originally Posted by RadioButt10
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 20:42 #20846Senior Member

Posts: 98It appears the link is down.
Originally Posted by SensorTouch2
[View Original Post]
Do you have a name I could reference?
-
07-16-23 20:35 #20845Senior Member

Posts: 639Mom is maria. Probably pushing 40 something by now. Her and her daughters advertise on STG. Maria is Latina, daughters are half white half Hispanic. Both daughters are heavy users. You can find more info on aria under the "tightest hole" forum .
Originally Posted by Jc2490
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 20:12 #20844Senior Member

Posts: 324Yeah she's nice!
She's definitely a sweetheart loves to smoke first and then get to business which is cool with me but her head game truly needs a lot of work.
Originally Posted by WorldPussyExpl
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 18:48 #20843Regular Member

Posts: 19Info
Thinking of driving over to mke this week. I've looked at some of the posts on here and didn't see these girls, let me know if any of why'all have seen them.
1. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...549/4145957851.
2. https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/4144160307.
3. https://callescort.org/414-895-9640.
4. https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/189736014825.
5. https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/609555775287.
-
07-16-23 18:14 #20842Senior Member

Posts: 246That's the problem with comments like that- they drive up already inflated prices. I suspect the Harley gathering is doing that as well.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 17:23 #20841Regular Member

Posts: 4Bonnie bones
Bonnie is asking crazy prices 350+. Are you guys actually paying that for her or is she trying to catch a dummy? Should I negotiate her WAY down or not even try?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/565947299607
-
07-16-23 16:23 #20840Senior Member

Posts: 59Her body was far better than expected, I was surprised that she wasn't asking for more donations.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 16:21 #20839Senior Member

Posts: 59Would like to know more
Looking for any comments on this one:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...v/927137159452
Do they work at OTB?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...a/326940927471
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/138922546463
-
07-16-23 14:15 #20838Senior Member

Posts: 72Cuteie
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...aukee/14480976
I saw her in west Allis area. She is not a fan of BBBJ. But she is open to bare back. Ask me not to cum in the pussy. She likes to fuck on a big yellow couch. The place was clean and she is very quiet. But I cummed in her anyways. Tight little body and tight pussy. Safe place to visit. I would repeat if she was closer.
-
07-16-23 14:10 #20837Senior Member

Posts: 59Teeth no good
This is throat Nope.
Originally Posted by CheapoCheapo
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/375070260870
-
07-16-23 12:33 #20836Senior Member

Posts: 819Mom and Sister
I don't know this girl. Who are the Mom and Sister?
Originally Posted by Eric1975
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
07-16-23 10:55 #20835Regular Member

Posts: 4Mona
Has anyone seen or heard from Mona recently? She hasn't posted in about a month and she's not answering text. Just curious. Thanks.
-
07-16-23 09:25 #20834Senior Member

Posts: 639Way too light, no pressure, no technique, lame. Either a woman knows how to suck cock or she don't. Neither the daughters nor the mother know how.
Originally Posted by DougPeterson
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 08:02 #20833Senior Member

Posts: 67Given my recent request
I figure I owe a review on a toftt. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ukee/144809763.
Was good, great orator. Nice tight cooze. Arms are pretty rough from dry needling. Has had infrequent living situations and can be sporadic at times. I have a 40 min drive to town I like the plan to be wired tight before I leave and I didn't appreciate 2-3 times she just didn't answer when I arrived.
I'd rate 4/10 clean.
7/10 demeaner.
8/10 pleasure.
3/10 ease of setting up visit / follow through.










Reply With Quote





