Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Come Relax with Us
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #943

    Daphne is Tier One Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Adserv  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Daphne MKC yet? She's advertised as HYA but want to know if service is good too.
    She already has a lot of positive mentions in different threads. IMO one of the the best providers in terms of look, skills, youthfulness, and freakishness, especially if you're looking for BBCIP.

  2. #942

    Daphne MKC?

    Has anyone tried Daphne MKC yet? She's advertised as HYA but want to know if service is good too.

  3. #941
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterDotD  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Dorothy / the topgirls, girls not on the pic (I think I remember there was one pic that look close like her). Young, cute. As advertised, college student, 22. Body is delicious, thicc, prob natural DD or E. She has an inverted nipple on her left boob if I remember correctly. No FIV, but will DFK and everything else. Shy at first, but open later. Aim to please. Speak very good English, and definitely can hold up a good conversation. No BBFS as I recall.

    At first, I was there for the titty but got more than I wish in terms of service and attitude. I plan on making a trip to see her soon.
    Awesome! Have my eyes on her. How's her ass? I'm guessing it must be nice and meaty if she's on the thicker side.

  4. #940
    Quote Originally Posted by HotSpotNota  [View Original Post]
    Usual lurker here with a short report since no one else has posted about her.

    Was originally going to see another provider but I think I may have gotten big-dogged out of my appointment, but that was fine since I was able to go see Soda instead last minute.

    She is a CYA. Age-wise 21-25. Fake photos obliviously. About 5'1- 5'2 ish with a slender-to-average body type. She has soft palish skin, with several tats on her including a giant piece of artwork on her back. GND roundish face with basic makeup. Boobs felt real, not stiff like some of these other girls. Nice shaven pussy. Limited English but fine with translator.

    I am probably not the best at judging service, since I am really just in this all to bang hot / cute Asian girls but I'll try my best. Standard BT and wash. Not really a preview but she did slide her wet body across me a few times which made it hard to not run my hands across her body in return. Dried me off herself with towel, even getting on her knees and teasing Jr. With a kiss before going into the bedroom. Lots of DFK with tongue action, she tasted fine. She did feel a bit new to this but she knows exactly what she wants during the session, moving my hands to squeeze her tits or moving them down to her pussy some FIV action. Nice BBBJ and partial cat-bath to 69 with FIV, she got real wet. I opted for cover and went straight in for a deep mish action. She's pretty tight so it didn't take too long for me to finish in the bag. While we rested she went in for a HJ while moving my hands to her pussy for more FIV. Think she is a big fan of the FIV as she came a few times from it. I wanted to get into her pussy one more time but ended up finishing on her hands. We talked a bit and and then back into the shower for a cleanup.

    Overall she is super adorable and I will definitely be seeing her again. Said she will be in town for the next two months.
    I noticed SA no longer posts Pony and Soda. Did they leave? Or rebrand?

  5. #939

    Dorothy

    Quote Originally Posted by Donakis  [View Original Post]
    Based on your experience with these OC ladies:

    Stephanie. MKC or CGLA.

    Dorothy. MKC or CGLA.

    Elena. MKC.

    How would you rank these ladies based on looks, service, and body?

    Need help in who should I see first. Thanks in advance.
    I've seen Dorothy / the topgirls, girls not on the pic (I think I remember there was one pic that look close like her). Young, cute. As advertised, college student, 22. Body is delicious, thicc, prob natural DD or E. She has an inverted nipple on her left boob if I remember correctly. No FIV, but will DFK and everything else. Shy at first, but open later. Aim to please. Speak very good English, and definitely can hold up a good conversation. No BBFS as I recall.

    At first, I was there for the titty but got more than I wish in terms of service and attitude. I plan on making a trip to see her soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5463.jpg‎  

  6. #938

    Adding Keer to the List

    Quote Originally Posted by Belly888  [View Original Post]
    Suddenly we have an influx of decent kgirl options in the oc. Recently I have seen:

    Stephen MKC. Great attitude and nice soft body with wide hips. She has a unique punky brewster look (in the best possible way). Great tits and wide hips w decent ass. Kinda bushy vaj tho and could use a bit of gym time.

    Elena mkc. Another kgirl with a exotic look. Nice younger tight body. Decent cute little ass. Looks thai or sea.

    Nixie mkc. Very traditional korean look. Pretty face with a healthy body. Nice natural looking large b or small c cups and a decent for asian ass.

    Daphne mkc. Cute, younger and tight. It think she has left.

    Gem mkc is a decent option for you service guys.

    In addition to lovely and baby sky and a few others that I didn't get to mention before they left.

    I won't get into their actual age ranges and let you guys go ahead and have dreams of them being early 20's. Having said that, none of the ones above are old.

    I think toftt is safe to do again.

    Note that my preferences are ass, looks, then ass again, then looks then looks and then looks and then finally attitude. Attitude (unless extremely bad) is way at the bottom of needs for me. Having said that, I have never run into a bad attitude from a kgril. Probably because I'm a cool dude? I don't know.
    I would add Keer to this list. See my review.
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6519526.

    Babysky is back in OC for about two weeks before taking off again. Daphne will supposedly be back in about two weeks.

  7. #937

    Elena vs Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Donakis  [View Original Post]
    Based on your experience with these OC ladies:

    Stephanie. MKC or CGLA.

    Dorothy. MKC or CGLA.

    Elena. MKC.

    How would you rank these ladies based on looks, service, and body?

    Need help in who should I see first. Thanks in advance.
    Can't help you on Dorothy as I haven't seen her. With respect to the other two ladies, it will depend on your preference. Elena is shorter and has a fit gymnast body. Large MM that are soft and felt pretty natural. More southeast Asian look than Korean. Enthusiastic during session and will ride you like there's no tomorrow. More fuck buddy vibe than GFE.

    Stephanie is taller with all natural soft body and cute Korean look. Perky full C cup that are fun to play with. Seem to genuinely enjoy sex. More sensual and GFE.

    Both provide good service. Really can't go wrong with either.

  8. #936

    Decent OC options

    Suddenly we have an influx of decent kgirl options in the oc. Recently I have seen:

    Stephen MKC. Great attitude and nice soft body with wide hips. She has a unique punky brewster look (in the best possible way). Great tits and wide hips w decent ass. Kinda bushy vaj tho and could use a bit of gym time.

    Elena mkc. Another kgirl with a exotic look. Nice younger tight body. Decent cute little ass. Looks thai or sea.

    Nixie mkc. Very traditional korean look. Pretty face with a healthy body. Nice natural looking large b or small c cups and a decent for asian ass.

    Daphne mkc. Cute, younger and tight. It think she has left.

    Gem mkc is a decent option for you service guys.

    In addition to lovely and baby sky and a few others that I didn't get to mention before they left.

    I won't get into their actual age ranges and let you guys go ahead and have dreams of them being early 20's. Having said that, none of the ones above are old.

    I think toftt is safe to do again.

    Note that my preferences are ass, looks, then ass again, then looks then looks and then looks and then finally attitude. Attitude (unless extremely bad) is way at the bottom of needs for me. Having said that, I have never run into a bad attitude from a kgril. Probably because I'm a cool dude? I don't know.

  9. #935
    Quote Originally Posted by Donakis  [View Original Post]
    Based on your experience with these OC ladies:

    Stephanie. MKC or CGLA.

    Dorothy. MKC or CGLA.

    Elena. MKC.

    How would you rank these ladies based on looks, service, and body?

    Need help in who should I see first. Thanks in advance.
    Elena is pretty hot / young but some mixed reviews in recent times.

  10. #934

    Looking for recommendation

    Based on your experience with these OC ladies:

    Stephanie. MKC or CGLA.

    Dorothy. MKC or CGLA.

    Elena. MKC.

    How would you rank these ladies based on looks, service, and body?

    Need help in who should I see first. Thanks in advance.

  11. #933
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveTryrpt  [View Original Post]
    This review is spot on. Amazing overall.
    SAME. Visited after reading previous review. She has the softest breasts ever. Cute GND and great performance. Thanks for the rec fellas.

  12. #932
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyToad75  [View Original Post]
    All natural soft body with cute face. Definitely on the younger side. Very good English. Experience is very similar to Lovely / Nicole, except Lovely is more demonstrative on her feedback. Definitely recommend seeing.
    This review is spot on. Amazing overall.

  13. #931

    Vivian with Selina_HB on hx

    Had a chance to try out Vivian.

    I think the two pics of her at the gym could be real or at least representative.

    She is half Malaysian and half Chinese, leaning more Chinese. Her face didn't do it for me, she's definitely had some work done and looks unnatural. But I can see people giving her a pass. Her body is where she shines though. Petite, athletic body, with manmades. Honestly, not sure if the booty is all natural or not, but looks pretty good. She has some English capability but with a very heavy accent, so a little hard to understand at times.

    Service wise, GFE. She helps with undressing and getting dressed again. She showers with you at the start and has preview BBBJ, but very short. Bedroom time, she definitely has a routine, and seems like she has an AMP background. I haven't been to an AMP in a long time, so I decided to go along with it. It was a relatively long routine though. Started with massage, cat bath, a weird cold water cat bath with lots of slurping noises, and flip with frontal cat bath. At this point I was getting a little bored, so I kind of gave her a hint to get on with it already. So she started BBBJ with some DT and slurping, which was pretty good but it seemed like she was trying to make me nut already. Responsive to DATY. Cowgirl was good, but again, seemed like she was trying to get me to finish fast. I switched it to missionary so I could control the pace. She was receptive and allowed for deep penetration and kitty felt good. Finished and back in the shower together, and then I was on my merry way home.

    Personally no repeat for me, but I can see people liking her. I believe she is available through the 8th?

  14. #930
    Quote Originally Posted by KGFever  [View Original Post]
    Confirmed! She used old name and pics there..lol
    Awesome. Thanks!

  15. #929

    Suah

    Suah here https://k-kitten.com/about.

    She's new & claimed as F-cup. If anyone can TOFTT & post a review or at least confirm her looks / body, if her tits are natural, how they look, if she's fat, etc.

    With HH prices being stupidly inflated at 270, it makes me really hostile towards rolling the dice vs back when HH was 200-220 only a few years ago.

    Honestly my concern here with Sua from her pics is that she could easily be pretty chubby / sloppy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape