Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,006 to 7,020 of 30337
-
07-15-23 22:20 #23332Senior Member

Posts: 72Where is that section BTW?
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-23 22:07 #23331Senior Member

Posts: 72Where is that section? I want to know.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-23 20:09 #23330Senior Member

Posts: 192Taste the rainbow
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/379277523752 Does anyone have any information on this one?
-
07-15-23 15:40 #23329Senior Member

Posts: 138Samara
So I found out she is going to be booking therapy sessions this Monday late afternoon evening, all day Tuesday, and Wed morning in south CLT. I did find out this the last chance to see her for all her for all her patients out there. Sad to see her go. She will be missed.
-
07-15-23 13:49 #23328Senior Member

Posts: 110Very Elaborate Scam
I was looking into her too, but too many red flags. Number in her title and in the actually phone link on STG are different, phone number on her website is yet another different number. I found on the oThER site a couple reviews of her previous persona (search 'Loey' and it's the only profile with that name) that confirmed that it was a very elaborate scam.
Originally Posted by ProtonSnail
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-23 12:23 #23327Senior Member

Posts: 192She stays at an extended stay up between university and Northlake. Easy set up you can't beat the quick visit for 80 . Head game is really good and she never slows down until it's all gone. Booty is a little bigger than in the pics as they are several years old but I've seen her six or seven times always a good time.
Originally Posted by ElAzteca1992
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-23 10:06 #23326Senior Member

Posts: 73Any Info on Lexi
Hello brothers.
Seems like the spas are not what they use to be. Sure do miss the days when the gals were gorgeous and prices were not through the roof. Anyways, thought I would try my hand on the escorts. I saw Lexi's ad on STG. Was wondering if anyone has had any experiences with her. Thank you brothers.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...a/610187806692
-Aztec.
-
07-15-23 09:57 #23325Senior Member

Posts: 228Tgtbt
Link is dead, I guess you were right to good to be true? Stay safe out there!
Originally Posted by ScTraveler92
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-23 00:45 #23324Senior Member

Posts: 766Spank Me Girl
Her ad seems enticing. Has anyone seen this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...d/278158698638
-
07-14-23 20:25 #23323Senior Member

Posts: 37Seems TGTBT?
Haven't seen her, but I'm skeptical of any deposit requirement. There's also two different phone numbers on the ad. She also says she's 20 with 4 year old socials? Says she's elite but doesn't advertise through any high end sites and instead STG. This also seems TGTBT and judging by the content on her site like even if it were true she's talking tons of cash. Her payment methods on her site also scream scam to me. Bitcoin, GPay, Giftcards.
Originally Posted by MaxKaos
[View Original Post]
Real interesting bit is her website has a third number which links to someone going by Gemma in Hartford CT if you search it. The hyperlink uses the phone number which idk if I can post but it's https://callescort.org backslash the number at the bottom of her site. Now This girl has a very similar aesthetic to Allie and has her own site with the same build that has another business number that links to another ad for Gemma this time in Cincy with the same dates pretty much (both July 2023).
You do you man but there's something going here even if she's legit it's a really weird web going on. Be safe out there.
-
07-14-23 20:09 #23322Banned Member

Posts: 1512Link don't mention it
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...y/937053623973 this is the link on skip now there is know mention of TS and its in female section.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-23 19:03 #23321Senior Member

Posts: 7335They have their own section. They have no business advertising in the female escort section.
Originally Posted by ConcordGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-23 18:16 #23320Regular Member

Posts: 2Allie
Hello, friends. Long time lurker, first time poster. Any info on this one would be appreciated.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...i/823970252399
-
07-14-23 18:07 #23319Banned Member

Posts: 1512I believed you
Ohhh wow that's crazy but I believed you after I saw your comment checked the IG page and its a small dude with lots of work huge but implants. The ads should still say TS good way to get hurt. Thanks again you saved me some therapy LOL.
Originally Posted by Murican314
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-23 14:56 #23318Senior Member

Posts: 138Zoey
This got to be intriguing so I took the plunge and found her on OFs and sprung for her page for a month. All the pictures on there are her with close up of her designer kitty at an angle so it shows her face in background. It looked a little weird but she definitely is post op so anyone could be fooled if they didn't see this thread.
Originally Posted by Sludgepup
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





