Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This blog is moderated by Punter3
  1. #4250
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianDayDream  [View Original Post]
    Greetings from sunny Florida. I will be in the Anaheim area visiting family and was wondering how is the Asian scene here? Is it mainly agency girls or are there some independent girls as well? I'm happy to share information about Orlando, FL if anyone visits.

    Thank you,

    ADD.
    I would say the majority of the Asian scene falls into two categories in terms of their marketshare: a) massage parlors girls and b) agency girls (mainly kgirls and cgirls) while the remainder is filled out by independents you can find on HX or PD (you can find their respective threads in the main page for OC). It all boils down to what you are looking for in terms of budget, service, and how risk averse you are.

  2. #4249

    Hu and Sally

    Hi, can anyone who has seen either or both of the below ladies please share some info on looks, service, attitude, etc. ?

    https://mykupcake.com/hu

    https://mykupcake.com/sally

    Can't search for "Hu" due to character limit. I found some hits for "Sally" but with the name changes not sure if the same girl.

    TIA.

  3. #4248

    Visiting from Orlando

    Greetings from sunny Florida. I will be in the Anaheim area visiting family and was wondering how is the Asian scene here? Is it mainly agency girls or are there some independent girls as well? I'm happy to share information about Orlando, FL if anyone visits.

    Thank you,

    ADD.

  4. #4247
    Quote Originally Posted by Apexleo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the reply. What agency is that? Hope she comes down to OC again.

  5. #4246
    Quote Originally Posted by XFireman  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where she went? She was most recently in OC with cakdolls.
    She's in MW.

    https://myalbum.com/album/oyZLAAdX2wqS/

  6. #4245
    Quote Originally Posted by XFireman  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where she went? She was most recently in OC with cakdolls.
    She's in MW under angela.

    https://myalbum.com/album/oyZLAAdX2wqS/

  7. #4244

    Angel / Angela / Venus

    Does anyone know where she went? She was most recently in OC with cakdolls.

  8. #4243

    Sexy Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by TrustyHairlip  [View Original Post]
    Shannon was here for around a month and just recently left. Anyone know if she is coming back or is she going to be gone again for a while like before? I saw her 2 times while she was here and had great times both sessions.
    She told she was coming back in 2 or 3 weeks from her vacation.

  9. #4242

    Sexy Shannon

    Shannon was here for around a month and just recently left. Anyone know if she is coming back or is she going to be gone again for a while like before? I saw her 2 times while she was here and had great times both sessions.

  10. #4241
    Does anyone have any info on One from Top Angels?

    https://topangels.ch/topangel/one/

  11. #4240
    Anybody know which bookers accept MKC references?

  12. #4239
    Quote Originally Posted by Goku17  [View Original Post]
    So her new photos are real then, I was like no way her boobs are that big. When I went to go see her a long time ago, her boobs were smaller and rock hard.
    Her boobs really are as big as in the photos.

    E cup- I'm not surprised. Super sexy.

  13. #4238

    It's an E cup

    Quote Originally Posted by Goku17  [View Original Post]
    So her new photos are real then, I was like no way her boobs are that big. When I went to go see her a long time ago, her boobs were smaller and rock hard.
    She proved it by showing me her bra size. She's very proud of those new twins, a worthy investment.

  14. #4237
    Quote Originally Posted by Madamenhu  [View Original Post]
    Shelby from ca-kdolls has an awesome new set of D cups. Those are going to keep me coming back. Her boob to waist ratio is ideal.
    So her new photos are real then, I was like no way her boobs are that big. When I went to go see her a long time ago, her boobs were smaller and rock hard.

  15. #4236

    Shelby's New Twins

    Shelby from ca-kdolls has an awesome new set of D cups. Those are going to keep me coming back. Her boob to waist ratio is ideal.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape