LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 69 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 1030
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #535

    Met angela

    I've met Angela the 1st one a couple of times. Gives good massage but her table is in her living room. If that don't bother you she is great. Will upgrade to BJ finish with upsell.

  2. #534

  3. #533
    I've met with her before but trust me, you were better off not meeting her at all. I met her about a year ago, I don't remember the damage to my wallet but the service was horrible and pretty much made me afraid of seeing anyone new. Met at a motel in Fife (first red flag) top floor, I also had vibes that I might get jumped but ended up thinking with the little head. All condom service, BJ was horrible to the point where I knew I wasn't going to cum and I was getting bored, switched to doggy and the smell killed my boner in a matter of seconds. I kept trying but the little head knew it wasn't going to happen way before I did. I made some excuse about how I was drinking and got whiskey dick or something (I don't drink at all) then she says she could smell it on me and is willing to give a discount the next time we meet. I never went back and showered the moment I got home. I remember wiping my dick with a clean wipe. Count your blessings that you never saw her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whawhawha  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...l/475699507704

    This is speculation but there were just too many unusual occurences. Contacted her and got a response immediately. Figured with her response rate this would go smoothly. She gives me the address and I happened to be in that area so I said I would be there in 5 minutes. 5 or so minutes past and I text her saying I'm outside. No response. I pull over a couple blocks over and text again. Still no response. 20 ish minutes later I get a response telling me to pull into her apartment complex. While I'm waiting for her first text to come in I took a little time to scope the place out. From what I can tell its a small crop of buildings with no exit. Ok, maybe she was just getting ready I thought to myself. I head over that way and there a guy standing there at the entrance. He definitely wasnt there before. I drive by slowly and we make brief eye contact. I pull over again out of his sight and ask her to come out to the car. No response again. I wait again for maybe 10 minutes. At this point I've had enough and decide to leave. I have to pass the entrance to the complex while leaving, and the same guy is still standing there. I make my way home. Again, this is all speculation but my radar was going off and I decided to play it safe. How can someone go from immediate responses to 20 minute delays in messages? Be careful out there guys.

  4. #532

    Stephy

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenCandles  [View Original Post]
    Yeah GPS has gone through some inflation as well, too. I remember as recently as 2017 being able to get a GFE hour experience with a hot young thing for 300 (sometimes less). Now the run of the mill fat-ass gross chick wants 300 for a hh and all covered and no GFE whatsoever.
    For that price just call Stephy bedroom golf and get everything you really want. Wonderful oral skills and tight as jailbait. YMMV.

  5. #531
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    She's on the other board: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Nativehoney30.

    I had tried in the past to get a qv from her. Could never get her to agree to a time. Probably for the best. Iirc, she had alerts for robs on the other board. Now, she has no alerts or even reviews. Not sure how that works bc now everyone has glowing 5-star reviews. Just my 2 cents.
    If it didn't feel right, you did the smart thing. But. She's been around for years, I've done a couple dates with her and would have done a couple more if schedule had worked out. I found her to be less submissive than you might think from the ads but really cool.

  6. #530

    Escorts at casinos

    I'm looking to find some talent at a casino tonight. I see a lot of them on their phone at penny slots. Is there a website directly related to talent available at specific casinos?

  7. #529
    Quote Originally Posted by Whawhawha  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...l/475699507704

    This is speculation but there were just too many unusual occurences. Contacted her and got a response immediately. Figured with her response rate this would go smoothly. She gives me the address and I happened to be in that area so I said I would be there in 5 minutes. 5 or so minutes past and I text her saying I'm outside. No response. I pull over a couple blocks over and text again. Still no response. 20 ish minutes later I get a response telling me to pull into her apartment complex. While I'm waiting for her first text to come in I took a little time to scope the place out. From what I can tell its a small crop of buildings with no exit. Ok, maybe she was just getting ready I thought to myself. I head over that way and there a guy standing there at the entrance. He definitely wasnt there before. I drive by slowly and we make brief eye contact. I pull over again out of his sight and ask her to come out to the car. No response again. I wait again for maybe 10 minutes. At this point I've had enough and decide to leave. I have to pass the entrance to the complex while leaving, and the same guy is still standing there. I make my way home. Again, this is all speculation but my radar was going off and I decided to play it safe. How can someone go from immediate responses to 20 minute delays in messages? Be careful out there guys.
    She's on the other board: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Nativehoney30.

    I had tried in the past to get a qv from her. Could never get her to agree to a time. Probably for the best. Iirc, she had alerts for robs on the other board. Now, she has no alerts or even reviews. Not sure how that works bc now everyone has glowing 5-star reviews. Just my 2 cents.

  8. #528

    Beware: Avoided possible scam / dangerous situation

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...l/475699507704

    This is speculation but there were just too many unusual occurences. Contacted her and got a response immediately. Figured with her response rate this would go smoothly. She gives me the address and I happened to be in that area so I said I would be there in 5 minutes. 5 or so minutes past and I text her saying I'm outside. No response. I pull over a couple blocks over and text again. Still no response. 20 ish minutes later I get a response telling me to pull into her apartment complex. While I'm waiting for her first text to come in I took a little time to scope the place out. From what I can tell its a small crop of buildings with no exit. Ok, maybe she was just getting ready I thought to myself. I head over that way and there a guy standing there at the entrance. He definitely wasnt there before. I drive by slowly and we make brief eye contact. I pull over again out of his sight and ask her to come out to the car. No response again. I wait again for maybe 10 minutes. At this point I've had enough and decide to leave. I have to pass the entrance to the complex while leaving, and the same guy is still standing there. I make my way home. Again, this is all speculation but my radar was going off and I decided to play it safe. How can someone go from immediate responses to 20 minute delays in messages? Be careful out there guys.

  9. #527

    Quinn Plantmama

    Saw this ad on Tryst, has anyone seen her before? Tried searching for her on the other board and didn't find anything, could be just using Tryst and other sites.

    https://tryst.link/escort/plantmamapnw

  10. #526
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Parkerbaby907.

    Started out being an exceptional head doctor (I've never seen her) then got into drugs and started robbing people iirc. Has some glowing early reviews as well as alerts for robs.

    I've been tempted to take a chance several times when I can't find a qv provider available.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Parkerbaby907
    Seen her 3 times. 2 for just qv head sessions. She's decent but been going down hill. Last I saw her in new horizon in fedway and she was also dealing with her pimp / bf.

  11. #525

    Parkerbaby907

    Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalHelme  [View Original Post]
    I distinctly remember seeing her pics before and my gut memory tells me that she's had rob reports in the past. I've definitely had a scam / rob experience personally with another provider who had just as many prominent tattoos.

    But I'm not sure if this one is a legit provider or not. Anybody have any recollection of her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/puyal...-/931395703779
    Parkerbaby907.

    Started out being an exceptional head doctor (I've never seen her) then got into drugs and started robbing people iirc. Has some glowing early reviews as well as alerts for robs.

    I've been tempted to take a chance several times when I can't find a qv provider available.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Parkerbaby907

  12. #524

    Familiar but not sure if she's that well known rob

    I distinctly remember seeing her pics before and my gut memory tells me that she's had rob reports in the past. I've definitely had a scam / rob experience personally with another provider who had just as many prominent tattoos.

    But I'm not sure if this one is a legit provider or not. Anybody have any recollection of her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/puyal...-/931395703779

  13. #523

    MiniDior

    Has anyone seen her? If so how'd it go?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?500052-Minidior

  14. #522

    Hilary

    Quote Originally Posted by BimForFun  [View Original Post]
    I coulda swore I saw intel on her a while back but all searches come up empty. Anyone have useful info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/puyal...c/455795892190
    She did cash and dash on me about 10 years ago. And I'm pretty sure it was the same pictures.

  15. #521

    Hilary

    I coulda swore I saw intel on her a while back but all searches come up empty. Anyone have useful info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/puyal...c/455795892190

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape