Thread: Non-Pros, UTR, SBs
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 3762
-
08-28-23 14:50 #3387Senior Member

Posts: 1626Her profile is not available now.
Originally Posted by BillGinn
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-23 20:52 #3386Senior Member

Posts: 111Tempting Mizz
I got her # from someone here. I texted her, and received a same-day reply. We set a date and she ghosted me. Twice. When we finally met she warned me that she's unreliable when booking anything beyond same day. So be patient. She goes dark for periods but resurfaces. And she seems perfectly open to accepting new friends. An oh man is she a hurricane so brace yourself!
Originally Posted by Hits79
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 12:19 #3385Senior Member

Posts: 38Kayla
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3-34d1450e7304
I see she is posting again hopefully that means she's seeing guys. I tried to see her a while ago and our schedule is just never mashed up. If anybody sees her let us know. Stay safe have a great day.
-
08-17-23 20:06 #3384Senior Member

Posts: 148Lisa UTR Greenville
Looking for company over the next few days. Let's help her out. PM me for info. Jt50.
-
08-16-23 16:34 #3383Senior Member

Posts: 236CertifiedQt
Any info on this one, she's been around a while.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-60827226fef2
DMs are open!!
-
08-08-23 18:25 #3382Senior Member

Posts: 159SharpActress?
Any of you Upstate daddies have any experience with this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3-96d5f778977a
Listed as in Simpsonville, but hit me up with her number saying she was in Athens until end of summer. Bit of a pro vibe or TGTBT.
Appreciate any intel. Will update if things progress.
-
07-31-23 07:52 #3381Senior Member

Posts: 106Also
Also some, not all, take the vetting processes that they have in SA seriously. It's a large break of trust sharing information obtained there. I get that it doesn't apply to all girls. For someone to be asking like that there is a chance there is a reason that person is trying to skip the vetting process. There are bad players on both sides of this hobby.
Originally Posted by JustForToday
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-23 14:19 #3380Senior Member

Posts: 647Square math?
Hmmmm First, well we are all new at some point and have to start out somewhere. However, If you are willing to pay for someone's visit as opposed to renewing your SA membership. Renewing your membership is roughly 1/3 of what someone's visit I'd going to cost. I'm failing to see the savings.
Originally Posted by HoeHoeIn678
[View Original Post]
007.
-
07-15-23 17:22 #3379Senior Member

Posts: 483Creeeeeepy
Creepy is a guy with a total of four posts who's too fucking cheap to get his own account, begging the board to hook him up. SMH.
Originally Posted by LoveTheBeaver
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-23 14:22 #3378Senior Member

Posts: 162?
What do you see "creepy" in this? The guy doesn't wish to pay a subscription fee just to meet with one poster and I wouldn't, either.
Originally Posted by Fuji_Rw
[View Original Post]
LtB.
-
07-15-23 06:59 #3377Senior Member

Posts: 106Ummmm
This is next level creepy.
Originally Posted by HoeHoeIn678
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 14:06 #3376Regular Member

Posts: 11I'll pay for someones visit with her if they connect me with this girl (with her permission. My sub to SA lapsed). Or any other girl you guys recommend.
Originally Posted by MrMann1
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 12:54 #3375Senior Member

Posts: 1626Tempting Mizz
Her profile is still up and I can access the same. It seems she blocked you.
Originally Posted by Hits79
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 18:28 #3374Senior Member

Posts: 148UTR GREENVILLE (repost)
Reposting at her request & those who have received PM info from me please contact her. Thanks jt50.
Originally Posted by Jtbrown50
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-23 19:37 #3373Senior Member

Posts: 307Tempting Mizz
Her profile is down now. I even sent her a gift and she never contact me via SA. Bummers, as I really wanted to see her as well. Ah well, my lost I guess now.
Originally Posted by GhoulGuy44
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





