Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 339 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 389 439 839 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 17727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12657
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimpicker  [View Original Post]
    Why don't you tell us your experience in detail instead of being bias without an explanation.

    Telling someone else to go have a bad experience (as you claim) isn't what this site is all about.
    I told no one that, those are your chosen words.

  2. #12656

    Roman already did

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    Go see her and give a grand review,. Thanks.
    Why don't you tell us your experience in detail instead of being bias without an explanation.

    Telling someone else to go have a bad experience (as you claim) isn't what this site is all about.

  3. #12655

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by NipLuver  [View Original Post]
    LOL, based on his review and her photos, I'd say she's reasonably priced! Her ass is a little big for me but looks pretty good. If you can't afford these prices you should stick with the Streetwalkers.
    Go see her and give a grand review,. Thanks.

  4. #12654
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    To me visible overpriced ho.
    LOL, based on his review and her photos, I'd say she's reasonably priced! Her ass is a little big for me but looks pretty good. If you can't afford these prices you should stick with the Streetwalkers.

  5. #12653
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    To me visible overpriced ho.
    Why do you say that, from experience??

    GPS and overpriced I don't see that in his review.

  6. #12652

    You'd think that would be obvious by now...

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryA77  [View Original Post]
    The scammers don't even bother to try these days, SO obvious.

    And on listcrawler you should always check the more pics and reviews. Amazing how often the red flags are found there.

    But that ad had quite a few even before the more pics page.
    Yeah, the fucked up broken grammar is also "always" a dead giveaway, LOL, it just amazes me that people even bother asking if such "blatantly fake" scammer bullshit ads are legit...If you're THAT freaking naive (or just too fucking lazy to even look at the "entire" ad, which would've answered the question beforehand) this simply may not be the best hobby for you unless you just get off on putting yourself in harms way, so I really wish these guys would just start applying "basic" common sense when looking at "any" ad on a well known scammer/ripoff/robbery site like Listcrawler.

    Stay Safe

  7. #12651
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Click on the "More Pics & Reviews" section of that ad and scroll down...Hopefully it'll dawn on ya'.
    The scammers don't even bother to try these days, SO obvious.

    And on listcrawler you should always check the more pics and reviews. Amazing how often the red flags are found there.

    But that ad had quite a few even before the more pics page.

  8. #12650
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    I saw Michelle Sweets today.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...e/790418549303

    I do remember there was a Michelle Sweets here a while ago back in the back page says. I don't think I saw her though, tho she was on my list. Anyway, I was kinda skeptical because she says she's 33 but a couple of the face pics look either much younger or filtered. Well she did send a verification pic, and then we met, and I can happily say she's real, and a lot of fun.

    Her face does look good for 33, and I thought she has a very feminine and sexy body. She has some tattoos including a little flower by her eyebrow. She's soft everywhere, has perfect, natural C cup boobs that sit pretty and hold their shape but aren't too hard. She also has nice hips and a really hot ass (not going to lie, I had to lick it! If you're looking to see some an muscles you'll be disappointed, but I personally think it's very feminine.

    She's open minded and laid back, no drugs. We took our time, she's open to a lot, including a fetish of mine. She's very sensual and seemed to enjoy herself. Not much kissing, which was a little bummer for me, but everything else was pretty nice. CBJ was decent for covered, but bjs aren't a make or break item for me anyway. I loved to DATY and DATO, and then she started with RCG ending with mish. For those that remember her, she said it's really her, she just took many years off from this.
    WoW, good report. I can tell what her ass is like from that last pic and jiggly don't bother me at all. My face will be down there as much as I can get away with.

    CBJ just keeps me from blasting too soon, but sure would like to DFK more. Decent $$ too. Nothing wrong with that.

  9. #12649

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    I saw Michelle Sweets today.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...e/790418549303

    I do remember there was a Michelle Sweets here a while ago back in the back page says. I don't think I saw her though, tho she was on my list. Anyway, I was kinda skeptical because she says she's 33 but a couple of the face pics look either much younger or filtered. Well she did send a verification pic, and then we met, and I can happily say she's real, and a lot of fun.

    Her face does look good for 33, and I thought she has a very feminine and sexy body. She has some tattoos including a little flower by her eyebrow. She's soft everywhere, has perfect, natural C cup boobs that sit pretty and hold their shape but aren't too hard. She also has nice hips and a really hot ass (not going to lie, I had to lick it! If you're looking to see some an muscles you'll be disappointed, but I personally think it's very feminine.

    She's open minded and laid back, no drugs. We took our time, she's open to a lot, including a fetish of mine. She's very sensual and seemed to enjoy herself. Not much kissing, which was a little bummer for me, but everything else was pretty nice. CBJ was decent for covered, but bjs aren't a make or break item for me anyway. I loved to DATY and DATO, and then she started with RCG ending with mish. For those that remember her, she said it's really her, she just took many years off from this.
    To me visible overpriced ho.

  10. #12648

    Michelle Sweets

    I saw Michelle Sweets today.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...e/790418549303

    I do remember there was a Michelle Sweets here a while ago back in the back page says. I don't think I saw her though, tho she was on my list. Anyway, I was kinda skeptical because she says she's 33 but a couple of the face pics look either much younger or filtered. Well she did send a verification pic, and then we met, and I can happily say she's real, and a lot of fun.

    Her face does look good for 33, and I thought she has a very feminine and sexy body. She has some tattoos including a little flower by her eyebrow. She's soft everywhere, has perfect, natural C cup boobs that sit pretty and hold their shape but aren't too hard. She also has nice hips and a really hot ass (not going to lie, I had to lick it! If you're looking to see some an muscles you'll be disappointed, but I personally think it's very feminine.

    She's open minded and laid back, no drugs. We took our time, she's open to a lot, including a fetish of mine. She's very sensual and seemed to enjoy herself. Not much kissing, which was a little bummer for me, but everything else was pretty nice. CBJ was decent for covered, but bjs aren't a make or break item for me anyway. I loved to DATY and DATO, and then she started with RCG ending with mish. For those that remember her, she said it's really her, she just took many years off from this.

  11. #12647

    Columbian Pamela

    Anyone see this one? Initial conversations have been red-flag free. Consistent pics and traveling schedule.

    Pm if preferred. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/145146890

  12. #12646
    Quote Originally Posted by MostlFun  [View Original Post]
    Bruhhhh are you serious? Read that ad again does. It sound like that chick writing that ad or does it sound like someone speaking extremely broken English LOL.

  13. #12645

    Duuuude...

    Quote Originally Posted by MostlFun  [View Original Post]
    Click on the "More Pics & Reviews" section of that ad and scroll down...Hopefully it'll dawn on ya'.

  14. #12644

    Anyone seen this one?


  15. #12643

    Nikki visiting from out of town

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Cool, she has a few good reviews and is on my list to see.
    Good luck if you are going to see her today, her phone was really busy. I was lucky I got to see her early, because Lilly ghosted me after we made an appt on Thursday for Friday morning. Here's the Lilly I'm talking about, BTW https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/6363366681 Hope she's ok, but that blows getting ghosted after she set up appt a day in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape