Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 43533
-
07-16-23 16:07 #38478Senior Member

Posts: 105More Chinese in Boston
You'll get more Korean in Providence though LE raided the area 3-4 years ago still some left. You'll get more Chinese in Boston. But there're also some Korean Indy.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 14:19 #38477Banned Member

Posts: 180Providence, mostly all Korean.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 11:27 #38476Banned Member

Posts: 1036Good Point! Too Funny!
Originally Posted by JimmyWeed
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 07:25 #38475Banned Member

Posts: 393Smoking?
I was parked at an AMP stalking the place like some of you guy's and a septic pumping truck pulled in, holy cow what a stink!! I waited for the driver to leave, but he got out and went in for a massage. At this point I lit up a Black and Mild to cover the smell of the septic truck. When I went to the back of the building 2 of the 3 AMP ladies were outside the back door smoking cigarettes. I don't know about you guy's but I will take the lesser of two evils.
-
07-16-23 00:36 #38474Senior Member

Posts: 1247They are Chinese. Please, let me know if you find a shop (not an escort agency) with Korean hoes around Boston!
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 00:25 #38473Senior Member

Posts: 81Ok
I will try to use these clues to my advantage. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Mapokaplaya
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 00:11 #38472Senior Member

Posts: 111Peabody
I recommend you drive half a mile away from downtown Peabody parlors, on the same street into Salem and visit one of the 2 places there (1 on each side of the street).
Originally Posted by HeadyTipper
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-23 21:31 #38471Banned Member

Posts: 393Check in
The non-asian massage thread.
Originally Posted by CenteFisher
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-23 15:23 #38470Senior Member

Posts: 166Butts
Keep up the good work deputy Barnie.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-23 09:19 #38469Senior Member

Posts: 333Bruna
Does this name sound familiar? She is in Woburn office complex and my friend gave her details recently. Name seems familiar on the forum but there are so many Brunas.
Any reviews or insights are appreciated.
-
07-15-23 09:16 #38468Senior Member

Posts: 336Smoking before a session
Wood, I think you're missing his point. Smokey then goes in and stinks up the room and the MT. Who wants to work on stinky? The BO is one thing, cones with the turf, but ash tray breath, ugggg.
Originally Posted by Woody32
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-23 08:20 #38467Senior Member

Posts: 261Confirmed
Wow! 2 eye witnesses, has anyone else seen this kind of behavior? Smoking in a parking lot. I hope you reported them.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-23 22:54 #38466Senior Member

Posts: 193https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...n/574220557762
Originally Posted by JackLyons1967
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-23 19:02 #38465Senior Member

Posts: 81Peabody
Hi all. Is there any happiness to be had in Peabody? I will be there several times this week, and was hoping for a little fun. Decent massage and basic service is fine. Thanks from the South Shore. HT.
-
07-14-23 18:31 #38464Senior Member

Posts: 25Ct
Harrison, 2 D house, 70 extra, 20 TS fairly attractive Asian. Pop twice once on table and again in massage. 50 tip.
Originally Posted by Member#4063
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





